jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • argo15
    FFR Veteran
    • May 2006
    • 1863

    #106
    Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

    freaky

    Comment

    • madmatt621
      Banned
      • Dec 2006
      • 3000

      #107
      Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

      Ah...what the hell...


      freaky

      Comment

      • xplayfan
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 752

        #108
        Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

        freaky

        Comment

        • emerald000
          the Mathemagician~
          • Nov 2005
          • 1320

          #109
          Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

          I'll continue voting for freakysnots.

          Comment

          • Isosceles
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 32

            #110
            Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

            freaky
            I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
            THEY COUNCIL ME THEY UNDERSTAND
            THEY TALK TO ME!

            Comment

            • madmatt621
              Banned
              • Dec 2006
              • 3000

              #111
              Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

              I believe freaky has received enough votes.

              Comment

              • meno_rocks123
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 2324

                #112
                Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                freaky

                Comment

                • meno_rocks123
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2324

                  #113
                  Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                  also, freaky's been insta'd.
                  good bandwagonning guys

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #114
                    Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                    Wow... I left for one/two days and this happens

                    Anyways what ever

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #115
                      Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                      psychpete has my vote even though it won't count

                      but it might count for something after you see that i'm green...

                      Comment

                      • meno_rocks123
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2324

                        #116
                        Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                        I'm now inclined to believe freaky might just be human, but we already insta'd so it doesn't matter anyways.
                        btw I believe him because he's past dead.

                        Comment

                        • Litodude
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 4548

                          #117
                          Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                          Rofl way to bandwagon guys.

                          I couldn't even think of another logical reason to lynch him before you all vote on him.
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                          dude
                          out west?
                          the fuck kinda location is west?
                          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                          Originally posted by lurker
                          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                          Comment

                          • meno_rocks123
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2324

                            #118
                            Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                            I didn't really have a reason to vote for him but after I posted I realized instas wouldn't give me phantom.
                            I still think ejthedj is a wolf.

                            Comment

                            • Litodude
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 4548

                              #119
                              Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                              I can guarantee you ej is not a wolf 100%. He may be retarded though (sorry rofl).
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                              dude
                              out west?
                              the fuck kinda location is west?
                              am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                              Originally posted by lurker
                              remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                              http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                              Comment

                              • ejthedj00
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 50

                                #120
                                Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                                Originally posted by Litodude
                                I can guarantee you ej is not a wolf 100%. He may be retarded though (sorry rofl).
                                i beg to differ simply because you judge me only given that i talked to you like any other person in aim. sorry for being used to having to simplify my vocabulary in order to be logical to the other simplistic people in this world. i guess that im forced not to make the same "retarded" mistake again.

                                Comment

                                Working...