jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychopete
    Quite electrifying.
    • Jul 2005
    • 833

    #31
    Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

    It came down to the toss of a coin with this one, after narrowing it down to two people. But I looked into it a bit further and now the results of that are null and void.

    Litodude.
    Last edited by psychopete; 09-17-2007, 03:07 PM.

    Comment

    • Pyroshock
      ε=-dΦ/dt
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jul 2006
      • 1170

      #32
      Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

      Everyone loves chance over reason!

      Anyways, scratch my freakysnots-xplayfan theory.

      First freaky tells me he talked to argo, but not xplayfan. Then he tells me he talked to xplayfan, but not argo. Can't keep his wolfish lies straight?

      [15:40] freakysnots: argo just messaged me
      [15:40] freakysnots: but thatis it
      ...
      [15:43] freakysnots: i didnt talk to anyone except xplayfan

      Comment

      • psychopete
        Quite electrifying.
        • Jul 2005
        • 833

        #33
        Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

        Originally posted by Pyroshock
        Everyone loves chance over reason!
        I have trouble deciding once it's down to two people. :\ Sorry. The other one will be voted for next.

        Comment

        • Pyroshock
          ε=-dΦ/dt
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jul 2006
          • 1170

          #34
          Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

          Since you haven't talked to me, I can only assume lito told you to vote for me based on me supposedly wanting the masons to come out. Did the quote of his I posted not sway you at all?

          Comment

          • psychopete
            Quite electrifying.
            • Jul 2005
            • 833

            #35
            Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

            Originally posted by Pyroshock
            Since you haven't talked to me, I can only assume lito told you to vote for me based on me supposedly wanting the masons to come out. Did the quote of his I posted not sway you at all?
            Or maybe I just tossed a coin without going further in depth. That decision is null and void.

            Comment

            • meno_rocks123
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 2324

              #36
              Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

              pyro, Lito PM'd me and he's not a wolf, I should know.
              btw Lito is human.

              Comment

              • meno_rocks123
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 2324

                #37
                Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                also,

                Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?
                never mind
                Last edited by ejthedj00 : Today at 02:31 PM.
                don't edit your posts in TWG, double post.

                Comment

                • Popsicle Pirate.
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 72

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                  I haven't gotten a chance to talk to anyone yet, so I'll just take a safety on ejthedj.
                  Originally posted by Dimitri13
                  ******.

                  That's a ****in movie. Not reality with zombies.

                  Comment

                  • xplayfan
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 752

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                    Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                    pyro, Lito PM'd me and he's not a wolf, I should know.
                    btw Lito is human.
                    And how do you know he is human?

                    Comment

                    • xplayfan
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 752

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                      JONALEON1 (10:57:00 PM): hey
                      MenoRS123 (6:57:52 PM): hey
                      MenoRS123 (6:57:57 PM): who is this?
                      JONALEON1 (10:57:17 PM): this is xplayfan from jTWG
                      MenoRS123 (6:58:07 PM): ok
                      JONALEON1 (10:57:40 PM): so what makes you so sure that lito is human?
                      MenoRS123 (6:59:40 PM): He PM'd me
                      JONALEON1 (10:59:11 PM): What exactly did he PM you?
                      MenoRS123 (7:00:14 PM): a list of users and their status
                      MenoRS123 (7:00:20 PM): green red etc.
                      JONALEON1 (10:59:48 PM): I saw that too and those are all guesses by him.
                      MenoRS123 (7:01:03 PM): I think they're more than guesses considering what I know of him
                      JONALEON1 (11:00:50 PM): What exactly do you know of him?
                      MenoRS123 (7:02:44 PM): If he wants to tell you how he knows, let him, I won't give away information that might get him killed next time by the wolves. If I absolutely have to, either to save my ass or his from getting lynched, I'll say it but it's locked away until then
                      JONALEON1 (11:02:35 PM): Hmm...
                      MenoRS123 (7:03:47 PM): I know I sound fishy but I swear I'm human.
                      JONALEON1 (11:04:37 PM): Too bad swearing doesn't prove a thing.
                      MenoRS123 (7:05:29 PM): true
                      MenoRS123 (7:07:57 PM): 20 bucks says you're going to end up quoting this in the forum
                      JONALEON1 (11:07:27 PM): Lol you betcha
                      meno seems very suspicious to me. I'm kinda confused on who to vote for.

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                        After much consideration, I have chosen to vote for Litodude. He lambastes Pyro for wanting the masons to come out, but then "OMG I HAV 2 TRAK DOWN MASUNZ". Too aggressive and hypocritical for me.
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • Litodude
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 4548

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                          Originally posted by Pyroshock
                          Did the quote of his I posted not sway you at all?
                          The conversation that we had was totally fake pyro. I already had my suspicions of you from night 1, when heavy died.

                          I was talking to BDn and argo about the killing of heavy, and they did not have any logical suspicions on anyone. I went with what came to me as instinct.
                          Litodude (5:42:52 PM): you have no suspicions whatsoever?
                          MegamnGTX (5:46:33 PM): no.
                          MegamnGTX (5:46:41 PM): -_-;
                          Litodude (5:43:49 PM): rofl okay
                          Litodude (5:43:58 PM): pyroshock
                          Litodude (5:44:13 PM): i don't tihnk heavy's wolfing was random
                          Litodude (5:44:14 PM): in fact,
                          Litodude (5:44:25 PM): i tihnk it was pyro who scheduled for her killing
                          Litodude (5:44:30 PM): brb looking back at posts
                          Litodude (5:44:33 PM): and dude
                          Litodude (5:44:38 PM): i'm trusting you with a lot
                          Litodude (5:45:13 PM): but anyway
                          Litodude (5:45:18 PM): looking back to the posts
                          Litodude (5:45:35 PM): pyro started by motioning a poll to see if the masons ohuld come out
                          Litodude (5:45:50 PM): but THEN
                          Litodude (5:46:28 PM): heavy decides to chellenge this, by asking if it would just be a bad idea for the masons to come out
                          Litodude (5:46:36 PM): because as he said, the wolves will just kill them anyway
                          Litodude (5:46:54 PM): pyro replied to this
                          Litodude (5:47:07 PM): by saying that humans wouldn't really lose anything
                          Litodude (5:47:14 PM): since masons don't have any power really
                          Litodude (5:47:29 PM): now this is where i come to the conclusion that he's wolf:
                          Litodude (5:47:39 PM): "But then again if the wolves decide to kill them off, we're in a state of confusion again and have to guess more on who to lynch."
                          Litodude (5:47:55 PM): he gives out a possible plan that the wolves could do
                          Litodude (5:48:24 PM): stating that it would confuse the humans if masons come out
                          Litodude (5:49:08 PM): now i've just had a conversation with him
                          Litodude (5:49:22 PM): i made it so that it seems i have his complete trust
                          Litodude (5:49:24 PM): and it seems to work
                          Litodude (5:49:41 PM): he then rants about saying the masons should come out

                          Litodude (5:49:58 PM):
                          DJ Pyroshock (5:33:49 PM): what would make this really easy for us is if one of the wolves tried to play as a mason
                          Litodude (5:50:06 PM):
                          Litodude (5:31:28 PM): and then the other 2 just come out with it eh?
                          DJ Pyroshock (5:34:33 PM): yeah
                          DJ Pyroshock (5:34:36 PM): we lnych one
                          DJ Pyroshock (5:34:46 PM): the one the wolves know isn't a wolf gets wolfed
                          Litodude (5:50:19 PM):
                          DJ Pyroshock (5:34:58 PM): we lynch the other and one wolf down
                          Litodude (5:32:07 PM): hmm
                          Litodude (5:32:12 PM): not bad of an idea
                          Litodude (5:50:31 PM):
                          Litodude (5:34:11 PM): why would a wolf come out and pretend to be a mason though?
                          DJ Pyroshock (5:37:22 PM): that is a good question
                          Litodude (5:34:32 PM): because if one comes out
                          DJ Pyroshock (5:37:39 PM): to possibly prevent being lynched
                          Litodude (5:34:39 PM): then the other one should come out as well
                          Litodude (5:50:37 PM):
                          DJ Pyroshock (5:37:43 PM): if the wolf is pretty noobish
                          MegamnGTX (5:54:07 PM): That doesn't seem like much of a strategy to me.
                          This is where I had developed a plan to catch the wolves if pyro actually came through with the proposed plan.

                          Litodude (5:51:17 PM): here's what he's going to do:
                          Litodude (5:51:36 PM): he's going to tell his one of the wolves to come out as a mason
                          Litodude (5:51:47 PM): another wolf will come out and back up this idea
                          Litodude (5:52:02 PM): THEN
                          Litodude (5:52:10 PM): if the two REAL masons come out
                          Litodude (5:52:23 PM): everyone would be confused and start blaming rando people
                          Litodude (5:52:27 PM): banwagon etc.
                          MegamnGTX (5:55:32 PM): Yeha.
                          Litodude (5:52:34 PM): this WOULD work
                          Litodude (5:52:42 PM): if i didn't know who the masons already are
                          MegamnGTX (5:56:06 PM): It could be a weak point for the humans.
                          Litodude (5:53:18 PM): yes but i have the trust of most of the humans
                          Litodude (5:53:22 PM): BDN
                          Litodude (5:53:29 PM): you better ****ing be a genome
                          MegamnGTX (5:56:45 PM): I am.
                          MegamnGTX (5:57:44 PM): You thinking of lynching pyro now?
                          Litodude (5:55:37 PM): yes
                          MegamnGTX (5:59:15 PM): I don't have anything but your information to go off
                          MegamnGTX (6:00:56 PM): Oh.
                          Litodude (6:01:50 PM): yea
                          Litodude (6:02:00 PM): that's the best i could do
                          Litodude (6:02:01 PM): i mean
                          MegamnGTX (6:05:08 PM): seems credible to me
                          Litodude (6:02:10 PM): yea
                          Litodude (6:02:31 PM): other than random heavy killing because of previous jtwg's because she holds a lot of info,
                          Litodude (6:02:48 PM): i don't think there's any other reason except because of pyro
                          I had really hoped that pyroshock would do the plan that he said the wolves could do. This would definitely have caught him and his friends...but as of now, that plan isn't possible.

                          Oh yea the most important part of this post: I am a mason, along with meno_rocks and heavyleah. That is why I'm so sure that if someone tried to pretend being mason that I could just catch them. This is why meno can say confidently that I am "human."

                          Sorry to those that I have lied to. But then again it wasn't a full lie: I told you that I knew who "the real masons were, 100%." Hope that clears a few things up.
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                          dude
                          out west?
                          the fuck kinda location is west?
                          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                          Originally posted by lurker
                          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                          Comment

                          • Litodude
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 4548

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                            Originally posted by Pyroshock

                            Freaky and xplay wolves, with freaky trying to hide that he talked with xplay his comrade?

                            Also, argo tells me that lito says I was trying to get the Masons to come out, and therefore I'm a wolf.

                            By that logic, lito is a wolf.
                            What logic? "Oh, lito says i'm wolf but no i'm not which means he's a wolf trying to lie" ? WTG, GG. That's just a fallacy in which you try to defend yourself.

                            Originally posted by Pyroshock
                            [20:24] litodude: one of the mason's died already
                            [20:25] litodude: which sucks
                            [20:25] litodude: hopefully the other two will come to us humans ;.;
                            ...
                            [20:29] litodude: it would suck if the masons were newbs
                            [20:29] litodude: the 1st time players
                            [20:29] litodude: that would mean i have to track them down lol
                            ...
                            [20:30] litodude: dammit this sucks
                            [20:30] litodude: i gotta track down masons ;.;
                            I told you in my previous post: the conversation we had was just a set-up in hopes that you will come through with your plan in order for me to nail you.

                            Originally posted by Pyroshock



                            Freaky and xplay wolves, with freaky trying to hide that he talked with xplay his comrade?
                            Okay, so you're going to vote for freaky and xplay as wolves, ratting out your own comrades.

                            Originally posted by Pyroshock

                            Anyways, scratch my freakysnots-xplayfan theory.
                            Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, okay, I see what you're doing. You try to blame xplay and freaky in your first post, and include me in it. You THEN decide to vote for me instead of them two in order to cover them up and disregard them. This means that you are trying to make it seem that your comrades are humans (or possibly masons in the future but of course that fails).
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                            dude
                            out west?
                            the fuck kinda location is west?
                            am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                            Originally posted by lurker
                            remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                            http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                            Comment

                            • meno_rocks123
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2324

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                              Thank god I don't have to act stupid anymore

                              Comment

                              • Litodude
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 4548

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                                Originally posted by psychopete
                                It came down to the toss of a coin with this one, after narrowing it down to two people. But I looked into it a bit further and now the results of that are null and void.
                                You should re-consider your vote on me since I posted. You're the only one I consider persuading into changing their vote since yours was basically a coin-toss/guess.

                                Remember: there IS card-flipping ITG. You will know that I am a mason and pyro is a wolf.
                                (I'm pretty much 100% that he's a wolf right now).
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                                dude
                                out west?
                                the fuck kinda location is west?
                                am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                                Originally posted by lurker
                                remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                                http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                                Comment

                                Working...