rofl meno you retarded wolf you make me laugh and lito, why would everyone just go out and share their info just yet, as for me i suspect meno as much as he does me and if i get wolfed then lito and/or meno must be wolves for one not being wolfed yet and to get rid of me without arousing human suspician.
i change my vote, meno i still suspect you however my vote is useless either way so i follow argo's advice and vote for popsicle
upon talking to popsicle you all should realize he is not that bad. i do not know if it against the rules to change my vote 3 times nor do i care. meno i am voting for you again. not that it will make a difference
I really want this to go in a sudden death. So I'm voting for madmatt621. All I can say to you two is to be careful. A simple mistake can cost you your life...
Comment