jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • madmatt621
    Banned
    • Dec 2006
    • 3000

    #181
    Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

    You guys happy?

    Comment

    • X3R0H0UR
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 540

      #182
      Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

      A METAL GEAR?!?! Flies by and rains down pain on Meno rocks When his suit deactivates, the room fills with a sense of awe and dismay. Meno was Solid Snake. Snake? ...SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEE!!!!

      it is now the start of a new hour, and meno_rocks has been found dead. He was Solid Snake.
      Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

      Comment

      • argo15
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2006
        • 1863

        #183
        Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

        ok, madmatt was my second choice. I was wrong. ej you can stop accusing lito, i think i'll go with Popsicle. Same reason as last time, he is too innactive imo, other suspicions are xplay and pete, depending on these results, if popsicle is red, I think we should kill pete for starting a bandwagon against madmatt, else if he is green kill play cause i don't suspect any others.

        popsicle pirate (awsomeorange) Possible Wolf
        psychopete (petermogsworth) Possible Wolf
        emerald000 (emerald3x0) Possible Wolf
        xplayfan (jonaleon1) Possible Wolf

        Emerald is most convincing as a human to me, pete is second most, dunno about x-play, I will talk to you. pop i'll talk to you if you come online.

        Comment

        • Litodude
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2006
          • 4548

          #184
          Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

          Originally posted by X3R0H0UR
          A METAL GEAR?!?! Flies by and rains down pain on Meno rocks When his suit deactivates, the room fills with a sense of awe and dismay. Meno was Solid Snake. Snake? ...SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEE!!!!

          it is now the start of a new hour, and meno_rocks has been found dead. He was Solid Snake.
          meno rocks*
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

          dude
          out west?
          the fuck kinda location is west?
          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


          Originally posted by lurker
          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

          Comment

          • madmatt621
            Banned
            • Dec 2006
            • 3000

            #185
            Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

            lito you ass

            Comment

            • X3R0H0UR
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 540

              #186
              Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

              there are no blues in my game.
              Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

              Comment

              • X3R0H0UR
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 540

                #187
                Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                btw, lol
                Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                Comment

                • psychopete
                  Quite electrifying.
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 833

                  #188
                  Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                  Originally posted by argo15
                  ok, madmatt was my second choice. I was wrong. ej you can stop accusing lito, i think i'll go with Popsicle. Same reason as last time, he is too innactive imo, other suspicions are xplay and pete, depending on these results, if popsicle is red, I think we should kill pete for starting a bandwagon against madmatt, else if he is green kill play cause i don't suspect any others.

                  popsicle pirate (awsomeorange) Possible Wolf
                  psychopete (petermogsworth) Possible Wolf
                  emerald000 (emerald3x0) Possible Wolf
                  xplayfan (jonaleon1) Possible Wolf

                  Emerald is most convincing as a human to me, pete is second most, dunno about x-play, I will talk to you. pop i'll talk to you if you come online.
                  You think I'm proud that I started a bandwagon?
                  Wow, I vote for somebody I'm suspicious of, they follow me like sheep, and you say I'M to blame for them following my decision? They just follow what a group of people are saying.

                  Popsicle. has my vote for the same reasons.

                  Comment

                  • argo15
                    FFR Veteran
                    • May 2006
                    • 1863

                    #189
                    Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                    don't worry pete, I think out of 3 people we will need to talk to all 3 of you. If your not a wolf I say don't worry.

                    Comment

                    • xplayfan
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 752

                      #190
                      Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                      Popsicle

                      Like argo said, popsicle is too inactive.

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #191
                        Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                        Originally posted by xplayfan
                        Popsicle

                        Like argo said, popsicle is too inactive.
                        agreement.
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • meno_rocks123
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 2324

                          #192
                          Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                          well, nice game guys, see you next game.

                          Comment

                          • emerald000
                            the Mathemagician~
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1320

                            #193
                            Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                            Popsicle Pirate.

                            Comment

                            • ejthedj00
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 50

                              #194
                              Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                              posicle

                              Comment

                              • X3R0H0UR
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 540

                                #195
                                Re: jTWG XXXV: Metal Gear!?!?

                                tonight at 11:59:59 night ends. vote or die son
                                Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                                Comment

                                Working...