jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • X3R0H0UR
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 540

    #121
    Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

    i told you what happend when i seer'ed, which is the best i can do. Tonight will be imo the biggest revelation. I can say that I'll be pretty certain who the last seerable wolf is after tonight.
    Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

    Comment

    • x3Mamimi
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 513

      #122
      Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

      ps. my internet is being awesome tonight and will only stay on for like 3 minutes at a time. Thus, I say, **** it, I'm going to bed.

      SO, sorry for abruptly signing off.
      jwcgator: mah mee mee
      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

      Comment

      • 8Shade8
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 167

        #123
        Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

        It would help ALOT to see this card flip, and I have suspicsions that have already been stated by others.
        pntballa
        "There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots."

        People demand their freedom of speech, so as to avoid their freedom of thought. Keep the freedom you possess inherently, before someone else attempts to take it from you.

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #124
          Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

          So I'm getting lynched to move the game along. Nice.

          Comment

          • X3R0H0UR
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 540

            #125
            Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

            got any good reasons for other people? neither do we.
            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #126
              Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              I see this happening and I don't understand why pantballa has been the next target of a hanging. Right now two people look suspicious to me. The two people that were unactive for all of night 1.

              Silver_metallic//TPS222 Nijatwo is my other bet on a wolf. The internet at his college went down which prevented him from sending in a vote, as well as his defense of TPS in our chat tonight. He claimed silver could have been the guard, but Sert said that the wolves didn't send a PM. He said nothing about the seer or the Guard which means they both must have sent PMs.

              I wouldn't be suprised if TPS turns out to be the MW with nija saying it would be ok to seer him.
              I do but everyone seems content on lynching pantballa and bandwagoning.

              Also I hit edit by accident when I went to quote this lol.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • sertman
                DADALADAH
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2005
                • 3910

                #127
                Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                Sertman's Guide to Bandwagon Voting
                pntballa (4): shade, nija, x3ro, jwc
                nija (1): x3mamimi
                tps (1): darkmanticore

                still left to vote: tps, pntballa

                insta's at 5, btw... day ends tonight at 11

                Comment

                • X3R0H0UR
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 540

                  #128
                  Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                  your evidence is weak, and i dont see a case being made for anyone else.
                  Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #129
                    Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    Nijatwo is my other bet on a wolf. The internet at his college went down which prevented him from sending in a vote, as well as his defense of TPS in our chat tonight. He claimed silver could have been the guard, but Sert said that the wolves didn't send a PM. He said nothing about the seer or the Guard which means they both must have sent PMs.
                    Good explaination, plus no one else to go for.

                    nijatwo

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #130
                      Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                      Originally posted by X3R0H0UR
                      your evidence is weak
                      Better than the "he hasn't been active much, but he has been active" BS

                      Originally posted by X3R0H0UR
                      I dont see a case being made for anyone else.
                      Neither do I, a weak case is still better than nothing.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • x3Mamimi
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 513

                        #131
                        Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                        Aparently no one's listening to me about nija then?
                        In a case of 'wasn't online when the wolves lost their kill because his internet was down'... You know, I think that's A LOT x1001024545121 more suspicious then 'he hasn't posted on the thread much...even though he's online basically more than anyone, oh well...'

                        Yes, Pntballa is 'a weak case' but we DO have another case.
                        Freakin Nija!
                        jwcgator: mah mee mee
                        merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                        Comment

                        • X3R0H0UR
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 540

                          #132
                          Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                          well, ill vote with the mob because I'm at a loss for this, so anyone agree to vote for nija?
                          Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                          Comment

                          • jwcgator
                            RIP ffrtokens
                            • May 2005
                            • 2221

                            #133
                            Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                            Thanks for that post X3ROH0UR (Not Sarcasm)

                            Nijatwo

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #134
                              Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                              Switching to my other wolf suspect to nijatwo
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #135
                                Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                                4 votes for nija
                                3 for pantballa

                                left to vote TPS.
                                x3ro just vote for nija so we can get an instalynch.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...