jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 8Shade8
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 167

    #76
    Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

    My vote: Stella!
    "There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots."

    People demand their freedom of speech, so as to avoid their freedom of thought. Keep the freedom you possess inherently, before someone else attempts to take it from you.

    Comment

    • X3R0H0UR
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 540

      #77
      Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

      Stella!
      Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #78
        Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

        Originally posted by X3R0H0UR
        ok, i'll go against my strategy of sitting on my visions and go ahead and post now. on the first night i seer'ed stella! as a wolf, and hitheycallme came up as a human on the next night.
        Why would you sit on your "Visions"? If you would have told us night one that Stella was a wolf, we would have lynched her then instead of Fenris. (alright fenris would have been lynched night 2 because of his actions, and the wolves didn't attack for unknown reasons). In any other game though we would need your visions to form alliances and whatnaught.

        My vote is on Stella! because she was seered red.

        I'd also request to get silver_metallic seered on the basis of inactivity and the wolves not sending a kill.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • jwcgator
          RIP ffrtokens
          • May 2005
          • 2221

          #79
          Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          I'd also request to get silver_metallic seered on the basis of inactivity and the wolves not sending a kill.
          /agree

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #80
            Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

            stella!

            reasons stated above

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #81
              Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

              stella!

              my bad

              Comment

              • x3Mamimi
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 513

                #82
                Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                Originally posted by pntballa18
                stella!

                reasons stated above

                You need to bold your vote for it to count.
                Hehe. just letting you know

                Stella!
                Reason being, well, she was seer'd red.
                jwcgator: mah mee mee
                merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                Comment

                • sertman
                  DADALADAH
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 3910

                  #83
                  Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                  "I saw his drug test when HiTheyCallMeGod opened up Fenris' drug test: Stella! took steroids!" X3ROHOUR cried.

                  Stella, without a word, picked up his belongings, and left the room.

                  "He was always pretty quiet anyways," x3Mamimi said. "Open up the test, HiTheyCallMeGod." HiTheyCallMeGod then proceeded to do as he was told. As he did, he breathed a sigh of relief.

                  "Whew guys, his test was positive."

                  ------

                  It is now NIGHT 3. Stella! has been lynched. She was a WOLF.

                  I am going to find a replacement for Silver_Metallic. He is no longer in the game. Anyone who would like to replace him, please IM me or send me a PM.

                  Night ends after I find a replacement, and if I find one soon, the night will end tomorrow at 9:30 EST. I need PMs from the seer, guardian, and wolves.
                  Last edited by sertman; 01-28-2007, 07:43 PM.

                  Comment

                  • sertman
                    DADALADAH
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 3910

                    #84
                    Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                    posting this before the onslaught of im's telling me the day should start

                    THE DAY WILL NOT START UNTIL A REPLACEMENT FOR SILVER_METALLIC IS FOUND

                    Comment

                    • Tps222
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 6169

                      #85
                      Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                      I want in, but I hear something about holding me for someone else?

                      Comment

                      • sertman
                        DADALADAH
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 3910

                        #86
                        Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                        Replacement found.

                        TPS222 is now in the game for Silver_Metallic.

                        So here we go...

                        "I'm suspicious of you, HiTheyCallMeGod," TPS222 said, immediately making his presence known to the room. "I think you've been using steroids. You've been throwing 500MPH fastballs out there: theres no way that's the product of protein shakes"

                        HiTheyCallMeGod angrily stood up, picked a chair up, and nashed it to pieces with his two front teeth.

                        "I'M NOT ON STEROIDS!!!" he yelled, angrily picking up his folder, throwing it at TPS, and storming out of the room, ripping the door off of its hinges. TPS opened the folder up to find a negative test.

                        ----

                        It is now DAY 3. HiTheyCallMeGod is dead. He was HUMAN.

                        Day ends Thursday at 11:30 EST.

                        Comment

                        • jwcgator
                          RIP ffrtokens
                          • May 2005
                          • 2221

                          #87
                          Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                          Originally posted by sertman
                          HiTheyCallMeGod angrily stood up, picked a chair up, and nashed it to pieces with his two front teeth.
                          quote of the game.

                          Comment

                          • x3Mamimi
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 513

                            #88
                            Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                            Seer?

                            Either you're never on or you blocked me.
                            XD
                            jwcgator: mah mee mee
                            merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                            Comment

                            • HiTheyCallMeGod
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 57

                              #89
                              Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                              I lift a lot of weights , nice playing with you all.
                              Last edited by HiTheyCallMeGod; 01-29-2007, 09:47 PM. Reason: cause I am not on steroids.
                              Originally posted by sertman
                              HiTheyCallMeGod angrily stood up, picked a chair up, and nashed it to pieces with his two front teeth.

                              "I'M NOT ON STEROIDS!!!" he yelled, angrily picking up his folder, throwing it at TPS, and storming out of the room, ripping the door off of its hinges.

                              Comment

                              • x3Mamimi
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 513

                                #90
                                Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                                that or I can't spell your screen name<3
                                jwcgator: mah mee mee
                                merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                                Comment

                                Working...