jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #106
    Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

    Ugh, this is so difficult. We should have at least 10 pages of thread to go through and weigh information on each person, but we only have 6, and most of those posts are one or two liners.

    I agree God was acting a bit wolfy. Luckly I wont have to worry about him being the MW (seeing as he came up human why didn't the wolves go for someone else? Like a blue). I am starting to get worried though. the 3:1 odds I don't like much. We should get some type of alliance sorted out tonight so we can get the leg up.

    Also I have a plan, but it requires X3ro to be active. (Get on AIM!)
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • X3R0H0UR
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 540

      #107
      Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

      hi im always on aim, just because I'm away doesn't mean i won't reply to an AIM . The last person i seer'ed was human just so everyone knows. So since I did such a great job of finding 2 humans thus far, I'll take suggestions.
      Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #108
        Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

        Well I think a good suggestion would be telling us who the second human who you seered was.

        One person that's bugging me a bit this sec is pntballa. You're activity has been low and no one has considered subbing you (ie you must be doing something). It may just be you've got nothing intelligent to say, but I'm more convinced that you've just got intelligent things to say with your wolf buddy.
        No one has considered subbing me because I've been active every day, that's the something that I'm doing.

        Comment

        • X3R0H0UR
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 540

          #109
          Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

          pntballa
          Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #110
            Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

            I see this happening and I don't understand why pantballa has been the next target of a hanging. Right now two people look suspicious to me. The two people that were unactive for all of night 1.

            Silver_metallic//TPS222 Nijatwo is my other bet on a wolf. The internet at his college went down which prevented him from sending in a vote, as well as his defense of TPS in our chat tonight. He claimed silver could have been the guard, but Sert said that the wolves didn't send a PM. He said nothing about the seer or the Guard which means they both must have sent PMs.

            I wouldn't be suprised if TPS turns out to be the MW with nija saying it would be ok to seer him.
            Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 02-1-2007, 02:16 PM.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #111
              Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

              Also I was worried about coming out with this but I think I have to after tonight.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • sertman
                DADALADAH
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2005
                • 3910

                #112
                Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                Tps7910 (9:19:50 PM): Hey
                alextp1651 (9:22:49 PM): yo
                Tps7910 (9:22:49 PM): Bad news.
                alextp1651 (9:23:00 PM): hm?
                Tps7910 (9:23:10 PM): My computer unexpectedly fried on me
                alextp1651 (9:23:20 PM): o
                Tps7910 (9:23:18 PM): I lost everything for an undetermined amount of time
                Tps7910 (9:23:35 PM): I will have access, but I'm unsure about how "regular" it will be.
                Tps7910 (9:23:49 PM): This weekend I will be at my fathers, meaning I'll have normal access, but after that it's questionable.
                Tps7910 (9:24:14 PM): I'm leaving the decision to remove or keep me at your discretion.

                I'm going to let him stay in the game.

                Comment

                • jwcgator
                  RIP ffrtokens
                  • May 2005
                  • 2221

                  #113
                  Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                  Damn, that sucks though

                  Pntballa for good measure. I will get alot of info out of his cardflip.

                  Comment

                  • x3Mamimi
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 513

                    #114
                    Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                    nijatwo

                    I guess I should learn to log my AIM conversations.
                    But basically I told nija yesterday that I thought for sure that pntballa was human. He didn't object, though I can't say he agreed. Either way. Nija also wasn't online when the wolves lost their kill. I'm basing a lot of my judgement on that. And plus, nija always seems to avoid talking about TWG too in depth which just seems wulfy to me. It's my best bet.


                    And I promise I'll figure out how to log aim. XD
                    jwcgator: mah mee mee
                    merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                    Comment

                    • x3Mamimi
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 513

                      #115
                      Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                      It's a waste of time.

                      changing vote to pntballa but nija, dear, I've got my eye on you.
                      jwcgator: mah mee mee
                      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                      Comment

                      • jwcgator
                        RIP ffrtokens
                        • May 2005
                        • 2221

                        #116
                        Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        I see this happening and I don't understand why pantballa has been the next target of a hanging. Right now two people look suspicious to me. The two people that were unactive for all of night 1.

                        Silver_metallic//TPS222 Nijatwo is my other bet on a wolf. The internet at his college went down which prevented him from sending in a vote, as well as his defense of TPS in our chat tonight. He claimed silver could have been the guard, but Sert said that the wolves didn't send a PM. He said nothing about the seer or the Guard which means they both must have sent PMs.

                        I wouldn't be suprised if TPS turns out to be the MW with nija saying it would be ok to seer him.
                        I completly understand this logic, but pntballa's cardflip will either quasi-prove this or disprove this.

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #117
                          Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                          x3Mamimi (10:41:56 PM): Well, I'm think you're human.
                          x3Mamimi (10:41:56 PM): Well, I'm think you're human.merlonifan28 (10:42:09 PM): thats goodmerlonifan28 (10:42:13 PM): i am btwmerlonifan28 (10:42:33 PM): did x3ro ever announce who he seer'd?x3Mamimi signed off at 10:42:37 PM.x3Mamimi is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.

                          WTF?

                          Why is everyone voting me? No one gave an explanation, and for some reason eveyone is just going along with it. Some one explain please.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #118
                            Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                            p.s. x3ro you never said who you seer'd. That would be helpful.

                            Comment

                            • x3Mamimi
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 513

                              #119
                              Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                              I'm sorry I keep changing. But, accusing pntballa of inactivity is completely stupid. He's online all the time. Posting in the thread, to me at least, means little. We could throw a vote on a lot of people with that logic.

                              For reasons stated above, I'm going with nijatwo. A lot of people were on when night ended, the night the wolves lost their kill, but you weren't. *is my main reason.
                              jwcgator: mah mee mee
                              merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                              Comment

                              • x3Mamimi
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 513

                                #120
                                Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                                Originally posted by pntballa18
                                x3Mamimi (10:41:56 PM): Well, I'm think you're human.
                                x3Mamimi (10:41:56 PM): Well, I'm think you're human.merlonifan28 (10:42:09 PM): thats goodmerlonifan28 (10:42:13 PM): i am btwmerlonifan28 (10:42:33 PM): did x3ro ever announce who he seer'd?x3Mamimi signed off at 10:42:37 PM.x3Mamimi is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.

                                WTF?

                                Why is everyone voting me? No one gave an explanation, and for some reason eveyone is just going along with it. Some one explain please.
                                lol. I'm the only one defending you so I don't see the point of you posting the fact that my internet was ****ing up.
                                Lol. :] and my bad grammer.
                                jwcgator: mah mee mee
                                merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                                Comment

                                Working...