jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jwcgator
    RIP ffrtokens
    • May 2005
    • 2221

    #31
    Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

    not risking anything

    jwcgator safety vote

    Comment

    • HiTheyCallMeGod
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2005
      • 57

      #32
      Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

      my votes not on fenris, so i wont have to change
      Originally posted by sertman
      HiTheyCallMeGod angrily stood up, picked a chair up, and nashed it to pieces with his two front teeth.

      "I'M NOT ON STEROIDS!!!" he yelled, angrily picking up his folder, throwing it at TPS, and storming out of the room, ripping the door off of its hinges.

      Comment

      • jwcgator
        RIP ffrtokens
        • May 2005
        • 2221

        #33
        Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

        Ugh rofl, this is like playing cry_wolf >_<.

        Comment

        • sertman
          DADALADAH
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2005
          • 3910

          #34
          Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

          I just saw fenris do it, so let me make sure you guys know this:

          YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EDIT OR MODIFY YOUR POST IN ANY WAY AFTER YOU POST IT. NO EXCEPTIONS.



          Comment

          • X3R0H0UR
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 540

            #35
            Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

            sry i was operating assuming there was a masterwolf, so my vote earlier is a huge mistake(thnkgd its a jTWG). I'm the seer, I have seen a wolf for my first vision. Guard you know what his means.
            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #36
              Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

              Originally posted by jwcgator
              not risking anything

              jwcgator safety vote
              What does this mean?

              Comment

              • X3R0H0UR
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 540

                #37
                Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                its also prudent for the guard to contact me.
                Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                Comment

                • nijatwo
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 312

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                  Past Strategy says we lynch one and if the card flip doesn't come up red we lynch the other too. 50/50 that we're getting a wolf.

                  Also, jwc, lightly salted is a gross exaggeration. You need to be here just as much as I do (and sertman, btw).

                  Fenris

                  PS GUARDIAN DON"T SAY ANYTHING TO EITHER OF THEM UNTIL WE KNOW WHICH ONE IS LEGIT> (BUT YOU KNEW THAT).

                  PPS JWC WTF IS WITH YOUR TWG RECORD IN YOUR SIG? YOU DIDN"T DO MUCH TO EARN THOSE>

                  PPPS Paintballa, classssic noob move, humpin someone else's strat.
                  Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                  Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                  Comment

                  • 8Shade8
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 167

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                    Fenris for reasons already discussed. I hope this is the right decision, but I really don't think you are the seer. WTF, you FINALLY come out with saying your the seer? Ah. Whatever. My vote remains solid. Kind of a wolfish last denense though. You could be bluffing and X3R0HOUR is telling the truth or vice versa. The odds are in your bluffing.

                    Guardian: Don't be an idiot. Contacting either one of them could be a mistake. Wait for some proof. 50-50 of contacting the right one. That is if one of them are seers though.
                    "There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots."

                    People demand their freedom of speech, so as to avoid their freedom of thought. Keep the freedom you possess inherently, before someone else attempts to take it from you.

                    Comment

                    • nijatwo
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 312

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                      Originally posted by me
                      PPPS Paintballa, classssic noob move, humpin someone else's strat.
                      ^- @ shade.
                      Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                      Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                      Comment

                      • Stella!
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 88

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                        Fenris.

                        Comment

                        • HiTheyCallMeGod
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 57

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                          hold on, why is it so important for the guard to contact x3ro. i specifically said for the guard to not come forward, and everyone else said so as well. So why would x3ro think it is so important? I'm switching my vote to x3ro. it was fine until he said the guardian needs to contact him, that threw a huge red flag. If, I am wrong, you can lynch me on day 3 after fenris (if we lynch x3ro first).
                          Originally posted by sertman
                          HiTheyCallMeGod angrily stood up, picked a chair up, and nashed it to pieces with his two front teeth.

                          "I'M NOT ON STEROIDS!!!" he yelled, angrily picking up his folder, throwing it at TPS, and storming out of the room, ripping the door off of its hinges.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                            Wow..... I had a really bad night last night. I got in a fight with my dad, and spent the night at a freinds house.

                            For Starters "Not Seer"

                            Second I was wondering wtf is with the wolve's strategy? Jwc, and nija are probably the most seasoned players here. The wolves should know this if they review any of the other twg threads. Why didn't either of them get the axe?

                            odds seem to be fairly good that fenris is a wolf though because he's acting really sketchy. The real Seer wouldn't say yeah im a wolf and then come out LATER. If he really is the Seer, he really stuck his foot in his mouth.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • HiTheyCallMeGod
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 57

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              Second I was wondering wtf is with the wolve's strategy? Jwc, and nija are probably the most seasoned players here. The wolves should know this if they review any of the other twg threads. Why didn't either of them get the axe?
                              If you play on DDR Freak or Forum Boredom, I go by ***Willis*** on there, I've been involved in just as many if not more games then them. I don't see how you guys can miss the fact that x3ro is a wolf. explaing why he would tell the guardian to contact him right away when we had no confirmation he was actually the real seer. I'm fairly certain he thinks that the guardian is a noob who would go to him if he said to right away.
                              Originally posted by sertman
                              HiTheyCallMeGod angrily stood up, picked a chair up, and nashed it to pieces with his two front teeth.

                              "I'M NOT ON STEROIDS!!!" he yelled, angrily picking up his folder, throwing it at TPS, and storming out of the room, ripping the door off of its hinges.

                              Comment

                              • HiTheyCallMeGod
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 57

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                                Also, only bold names of people your voting, if you wish to emphasize something underline it, italicize it, or make it a bigger font. This helps the host read the thread more clearly when tallying votes.
                                Originally posted by sertman
                                HiTheyCallMeGod angrily stood up, picked a chair up, and nashed it to pieces with his two front teeth.

                                "I'M NOT ON STEROIDS!!!" he yelled, angrily picking up his folder, throwing it at TPS, and storming out of the room, ripping the door off of its hinges.

                                Comment

                                Working...