jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HiTheyCallMeGod
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 57

    #91
    Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

    Originally posted by x3Mamimi
    that or I can't spell your screen name<3
    I'm distraught now
    Originally posted by sertman
    HiTheyCallMeGod angrily stood up, picked a chair up, and nashed it to pieces with his two front teeth.

    "I'M NOT ON STEROIDS!!!" he yelled, angrily picking up his folder, throwing it at TPS, and storming out of the room, ripping the door off of its hinges.

    Comment

    • HiTheyCallMeGod
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2005
      • 57

      #92
      Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

      NVM read something the wrong way, I'm leaving the room for good now.
      Originally posted by sertman
      HiTheyCallMeGod angrily stood up, picked a chair up, and nashed it to pieces with his two front teeth.

      "I'M NOT ON STEROIDS!!!" he yelled, angrily picking up his folder, throwing it at TPS, and storming out of the room, ripping the door off of its hinges.

      Comment

      • X3R0H0UR
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 540

        #93
        Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

        welcome to the game tps555, i hope u have fun picking up in the middle of a game >.<

        ok everyone we all know who i am, but what about you guys.
        Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #94
          Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

          Results on TPS // Silver?
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • 8Shade8
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 167

            #95
            Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

            May have missed something, but whats your AIM tps222?
            "There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots."

            People demand their freedom of speech, so as to avoid their freedom of thought. Keep the freedom you possess inherently, before someone else attempts to take it from you.

            Comment

            • nijatwo
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 312

              #96
              Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

              Ok, this is getting really ****ed up. Tonight! TONIGHT! (IE Tuesday January 30th) at 9PM Eastern Time!! (that's 8 central, 7 mtn, 6 pacific) group chat. We've gotta get some ideas going, now that god has turned up green we're all in a bit of a pickle.
              Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
              Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #97
                Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                9 is too late for me >.< anything before 8:30 is ok though.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • X3R0H0UR
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 540

                  #98
                  Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                  9:30 is going to be too early for me, yall can have ye a meetin though, i'll show up as early as i can, save me the minutes and what not
                  Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                  Comment

                  • jwcgator
                    RIP ffrtokens
                    • May 2005
                    • 2221

                    #99
                    Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                    Originally posted by nijatwo
                    now that god has turned up green we're all in a bit of a pickle.
                    Why are we in a bit of a pickle?

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #100
                      Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                      Yeah I don't see whats pickle-ish about it either. At least he wasn't a seer or gaurdian(sp).

                      Comment

                      • sertman
                        DADALADAH
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 3910

                        #101
                        Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                        Come on guys, almost 24 hours without a post in this thread is pathetic.

                        Comment

                        • x3Mamimi
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 513

                          #102
                          Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                          We're waiting on the seer.
                          jwcgator: mah mee mee
                          merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                          Comment

                          • x3Mamimi
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 513

                            #103
                            Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                            Lol. and that whole 9:30 chat ended up with me and JWC.
                            jwcgator: mah mee mee
                            merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #104
                              Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                              It has to be earlier. That way I can participate more.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • nijatwo
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 312

                                #105
                                Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                                Sorry about last night guys, I had a wushu emergency.

                                Hitheycallme was acting pretty damn wolfy going into today. The reason we're in a pickle though, is that he was one of the only active people in this game. Thank GOD tps has subbed in, he might be able to bring some more life to the game. When they get the interweb back up in the residence halls tonight I'll be online.

                                One person that's bugging me a bit this sec is pntballa. You're activity has been low and no one has considered subbing you (ie you must be doing something). It may just be you've got nothing intelligent to say, but I'm more convinced that you've just got intelligent things to say with your wolf buddy.

                                pntballa for now.
                                Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                                Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                                Comment

                                Working...