jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #61
    Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

    The simple fact that neither Miami or Silver Metallic have been active and the wolves missing a prime opportunity to kill one of us casts suspicion on both of them.

    Also Who was Seer'ed?
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • HiTheyCallMeGod
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2005
      • 57

      #62
      Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      The simple fact that neither Miami or Silver Metallic have been active and the wolves missing a prime opportunity to kill one of us casts suspicion on both of them.

      Also Who was Seer'ed?
      A lot of people have been inactive........
      Originally posted by sertman
      HiTheyCallMeGod angrily stood up, picked a chair up, and nashed it to pieces with his two front teeth.

      "I'M NOT ON STEROIDS!!!" he yelled, angrily picking up his folder, throwing it at TPS, and storming out of the room, ripping the door off of its hinges.

      Comment

      • x3Mamimi
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 513

        #63
        Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

        I only wasn't active during the short time that day one occured.

        I was aim the majority of the earlier part of today, and also was the one that brought up the fact that the wolves should lose their kill instead of getting a deadline increase to sertman.
        jwcgator: mah mee mee
        merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

        Comment

        • HiTheyCallMeGod
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 57

          #64
          Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

          I never said who was inactive, i just said most people :P. We're on day 2, with only 4 pages, where is everrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy one.
          Originally posted by sertman
          HiTheyCallMeGod angrily stood up, picked a chair up, and nashed it to pieces with his two front teeth.

          "I'M NOT ON STEROIDS!!!" he yelled, angrily picking up his folder, throwing it at TPS, and storming out of the room, ripping the door off of its hinges.

          Comment

          • sertman
            DADALADAH
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2005
            • 3910

            #65
            Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

            Originally posted by x3Mamimi
            I only wasn't active during the short time that day one occured.

            I was aim the majority of the earlier part of today, and also was the one that brought up the fact that the wolves should lose their kill instead of getting a deadline increase to sertman.
            That was DBP, not you.

            Comment

            • jwcgator
              RIP ffrtokens
              • May 2005
              • 2221

              #66
              Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

              She did bring that up to me first thing when I said the day was extended because not all PM's were recieved ;/

              Comment

              • sertman
                DADALADAH
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2005
                • 3910

                #67
                Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                x3Mamimi (3:02:39 PM): Hey, it's DBP
                x3Mamimi (3:02:55 PM): If you're there, you should respond.
                alextp1651 (3:03:03 PM): yo
                x3Mamimi (3:03:18 PM): Don't tell me who/why you haven't got PM's, but..
                x3Mamimi (3:03:38 PM): The rule generally is that if you don't get the PM within 24 hours (I don't know that it was 24, I'm assuming) that they lose their chance to preform their night action.
                x3Mamimi (3:04:05 PM): Yeah, it's been 27 by my clock.

                Comment

                • nijatwo
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 312

                  #68
                  Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                  very interesting. waiting to hear from x3r0.

                  Inactivity is killer, players should be removed if they miss more than a day. If it isn't tolerated in twg, it shouldn't be tolerated in jtwg either (with some discretion toward players that are still learning about the game).
                  Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                  Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                  Comment

                  • 8Shade8
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 167

                    #69
                    Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                    I am waiting as well, this is wierd. WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?!
                    "There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots."

                    People demand their freedom of speech, so as to avoid their freedom of thought. Keep the freedom you possess inherently, before someone else attempts to take it from you.

                    Comment

                    • x3Mamimi
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 513

                      #70
                      Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                      Originally posted by sertman
                      x3Mamimi (3:02:39 PM): Hey, it's DBP
                      x3Mamimi (3:02:55 PM): If you're there, you should respond.
                      alextp1651 (3:03:03 PM): yo
                      x3Mamimi (3:03:18 PM): Don't tell me who/why you haven't got PM's, but..
                      x3Mamimi (3:03:38 PM): The rule generally is that if you don't get the PM within 24 hours (I don't know that it was 24, I'm assuming) that they lose their chance to preform their night action.
                      x3Mamimi (3:04:05 PM): Yeah, it's been 27 by my clock.
                      i had him ask for me because i am afraid of you, 1 and 2 because i doubt you woule listen to me,
                      jwcgator: mah mee mee
                      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                      Comment

                      • HiTheyCallMeGod
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 57

                        #71
                        Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                        can we not argue about this mid-game, maybe in a chat, or aim, or even a different thread?
                        Originally posted by sertman
                        HiTheyCallMeGod angrily stood up, picked a chair up, and nashed it to pieces with his two front teeth.

                        "I'M NOT ON STEROIDS!!!" he yelled, angrily picking up his folder, throwing it at TPS, and storming out of the room, ripping the door off of its hinges.

                        Comment

                        • X3R0H0UR
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 540

                          #72
                          Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                          ok, i'll go against my strategy of sitting on my visions and go ahead and post now. on the first night i seer'ed stella! as a wolf, and hitheycallme came up as a human on the next night.
                          Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #73
                            Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                            I wouldn't doubt that sella! was a wolf, seeing as they haven't been here since the first night, thus no wolf vote.

                            Comment

                            • X3R0H0UR
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 540

                              #74
                              Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                              well, just because hi turned up human doesn't mean anything, he could be the master wolf, so thats still something to watch out for.
                              Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                              Comment

                              • jwcgator
                                RIP ffrtokens
                                • May 2005
                                • 2221

                                #75
                                Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                                So uh. I guess this means Stella

                                Comment

                                Working...