jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fenris201327
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 7

    #46
    Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

    x3ro
    Wipe yoself off... You dead


    sigpic


    Werewolf Fo' Life!

    Comment

    • jwcgator
      RIP ffrtokens
      • May 2005
      • 2221

      #47
      Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

      fenris 4 lyfe

      PS FROM SCHOOL

      Comment

      • X3R0H0UR
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 540

        #48
        Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

        ok i said for him to contact me, if it was uncontested then i could tell him who i seer'ed and begin the alliance. The guardian doesn't necissarily have to contact me. This was just my way of beginning the alliance. I would suggest however the guardian guard at last one of us 2 claiming to be the seer because one will be lynched and the wolves will wolf the other, so the seer will for sure be dead.
        Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

        Comment

        • nijatwo
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 312

          #49
          Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

          Tally:

          Fenris (7): DarkManticore, Stella!, X3R0H0UR, JWC, pntballa18, 8shade8, Nijatwo
          X3R0H0UR (2): HiTheyCallMeGod, Fenris

          Yet To Vote (or post): x3Mamimi, Silver Metallic

          Fenris has been insta'd, so no phantoms for the no voters.

          Additionally, x3r0 is the legit seer; however, until we here from mamimi and silver, we won't have proof. It's perfectly reasonable for the guardian to contact a confirmed seer (which he's still not) so that way the seer doesn't waste a seering on another blue.

          In game this small, it's obvious that speed (relative to days) is going to be more important than secrecy. Obviously the guardian shouldn't come out in the thread, and the seer shouldn't report who they are, but in a 10 player situation with a master wolf, a 2 person alliance would have been a hell of a lot better than a shot in the dark.

          @hitheycallme: I keep telling them that jwc and I are just as new as they are , and that you've got games on us, but they're noobs so cut them some slack.

          @stella!: You need to post some sort of reasoning with your votes.

          @mamimi and silver metallic: you're really holding up this game, if you couldn't play, you shouldn't have signed up.
          Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
          Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

          Comment

          • X3R0H0UR
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 540

            #50
            Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

            im glad you came with me nijatwo, I wanna reinforce that if you lynch me or fenris there is a 50% chance ur lynching the seer 50% chance ur getting a wolf.

            Is getting a wolf right away worth the 2 visions you're risking? Plus I'm saying I seer'ed a wolf, unless I'm lying about being the seer, thats already 1 wolf down for sure, plus the false seer(lord i hope a human didn't lie about being the seer), thats knowing 2 wolves in the first 2 votes, vs 50-50ing a seer and a wolf. I'd say a random vote is a better bet, maybe even more so than voting fenris. unless again my logic is flawed.

            again, if a false seer is reported, unless the player is a total fool human, u can assume he's a wolf(?), so thats a known, and a potential seer is claiming to know another wolf, its possible now to take the 7/12 shot in the dark at lynching another wolf, at the risk of lynching the guardian i guess. It'll come to the community to descearn the best course of action, looks like getting a probable wolf is the way.
            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

            Comment

            • sertman
              DADALADAH
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2005
              • 3910

              #51
              Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

              The group quickly came to a conclusion about who was going to be sent out next.

              "I think that Fenris201327 has been using steroids... just last month I watched him vaporize a diamond with his thumb and forefinger," Stella! said. The others quickly agreed. "No!" Fenris yelled. "Guys, I can tell you who's--"

              "Yeah, yeah, yeah, you told us that already. We don't believe you, and the fact that you like Hercules' stunt double doesn't help your case," DarkManticore said with an incredulous look on his face.

              "Thanks for ruining my career guys," Fenris said, and stood up and quickly walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

              As with before, HiTheyCallMeGod opened the departed player's file, and as with before, the drug test was negative.

              ---------------------

              It is now NIGHT 2. Fenris201327 has been instalynch'd. He was human.

              x3Mamimi and Silver_Metallic, I will replace you both if neither of you post during day 2.

              I need PMs from the seer, guardian, and wolves. If anyone posts during the night, they will be kicked out of the game. Night will end once I get all the required information, or at 3:00EST tomorrow.

              Comment

              • x3Mamimi
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 513

                #52
                Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                wow.
                I just posted during the night agian.
                I'm really sorry.
                I thought day wasn't ending for while.
                please don't get mad at me. >.<
                Last edited by x3Mamimi; 01-26-2007, 01:14 PM.
                jwcgator: mah mee mee
                merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                Comment

                • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 1206

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                  I know it's night, and I know I'm not in this game, but I think this needs addressed by someone that people might listen to.

                  Originally posted by sertman
                  x3Mamimi and Silver_Metallic, I will replace you both if neither of you post during day 2.
                  Originally posted by nijatwo
                  @mamimi and silver metallic: you're really holding up this game, if you couldn't play, you shouldn't have signed up.

                  (for you nija)

                  So day starts, some people have lives, and homework, and jobs, and friends, and a THREE DAY DEADLINE.

                  I'm assuming you posted right (or shortly) after you got home from school. Believe it or not, some people have school too, and it may end later than yours. That said:

                  This is jTWG, not set-your-alarm-clock-for-the-start-of-day-and-drop-what-you're-doing-to-place-a-random-vote.

                  Also, I know that was a little harsh, but we need to try to be nice.

                  Edit: that sounds really mean re-reading it. More aimed at nija for much too high expectations for new people, and for a laugh.


                  Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                  Comment

                  • sertman
                    DADALADAH
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 3910

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                    Originally posted by DBP
                    So day starts, some people have lives, and homework, and jobs, and friends, and a THREE DAY DEADLINE.
                    That's why I said if they don't post by the end of DAY 2, you ignorant ****tard

                    Comment

                    • sertman
                      DADALADAH
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 3910

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                      Night extended until I get all of the needed information.

                      Comment

                      • sertman
                        DADALADAH
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 3910

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                        just kidding i'll start it now, no story because there doesn't need to be one for this

                        It is now DAY 2. Wolves did not send me a PM, therefore there was no night kill. Day ends Tuesday at 8:00 EST

                        Comment

                        • jwcgator
                          RIP ffrtokens
                          • May 2005
                          • 2221

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                          Good, they shouldn't get a kill for not sending their pm's in on time. Deadlines are srs business.

                          Comment

                          • jwcgator
                            RIP ffrtokens
                            • May 2005
                            • 2221

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                            I WON'T LET THIS DIE!

                            LIVE jTWG! LIVE!

                            Comment

                            • HiTheyCallMeGod
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 57

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                              well, once everyone posts, we can confirm that X3RO is the seer
                              Originally posted by sertman
                              HiTheyCallMeGod angrily stood up, picked a chair up, and nashed it to pieces with his two front teeth.

                              "I'M NOT ON STEROIDS!!!" he yelled, angrily picking up his folder, throwing it at TPS, and storming out of the room, ripping the door off of its hinges.

                              Comment

                              • HiTheyCallMeGod
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 57

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                                Also, X3RO, if you are the seer, who did you view nights 1 and 2?
                                Originally posted by sertman
                                HiTheyCallMeGod angrily stood up, picked a chair up, and nashed it to pieces with his two front teeth.

                                "I'M NOT ON STEROIDS!!!" he yelled, angrily picking up his folder, throwing it at TPS, and storming out of the room, ripping the door off of its hinges.

                                Comment

                                Working...