jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #151
    Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

    I don't know if you think that I wrote "my bad" saying I'm changing my vote because stella! was seered, but that's not why. I wrote my bad because in my previous post I forgot to bold the name.

    Not even sure if that's the issue, but just clearing it up.

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #152
      Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

      Also you seem to be changing from absolutely sure the wolf is mammi to absolutely sure I'm the wolf. Seems like your just going down the list.

      Comment

      • 8Shade8
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 167

        #153
        Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

        TPS, you have a point, but the fact that Silver was not on the night the wolves did not send in a kill, AND Stella! AND RebelNija were also not on, gives me suspicions about you.
        "There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots."

        People demand their freedom of speech, so as to avoid their freedom of thought. Keep the freedom you possess inherently, before someone else attempts to take it from you.

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #154
          Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

          All TPS is doing is putting the blame on whoever seems the easiest. Because of that, he seems more suspicious than JWC ever did.

          TPS

          Comment

          • X3R0H0UR
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 540

            #155
            Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

            i agree pntballers vote jumping is pretty indicitive of a wolf...i'm leaning that way
            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #156
              Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

              I've switched my vote once in this whole game, and that was right on this page, from JWC to TPS.

              Comment

              • jwcgator
                RIP ffrtokens
                • May 2005
                • 2221

                #157
                Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                jwcgator saftey vote for the moment.

                Comment

                • sertman
                  DADALADAH
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 3910

                  #158
                  Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                  Remember, instalynch is at 4.

                  Comment

                  • Tps222
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 6169

                    #159
                    Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                    Wow, look at that. Someone puts a vote on me and paintballer jumps on right away? Why not vote me before? Because you didn't want to stand out? Why not, only a wolf has something to lost by saying something that is currently unpopular and not supported.

                    Wolf.

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #160
                      Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                      Apparently my votes are the only things you see in my posts. That was the first time changing my vote the whole time. Even if it wasn't, you've switched your vote just as many times as I have. Also, someone else voting for you wasn't what changed my mind. You voting to lynch me was. I know what your doing. You read the last couple pages, because you were too lazy to do it now. Then you tried to find a quick way to buy some time. Well, in reading those last couple pages, you realized that I would be an easy target, being almost lynched 'yesterday'. So you just decided to stir up the mob again and get them to think about me.

                      Comment

                      • x3Mamimi
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 513

                        #161
                        Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                        Well, I can't say I have a strong feeling on anyone, but I certainly feel strongly that JWC isn't a wolf. Him and I have talkd a lot during the game and he has known a lot of my plans beforehand and it would have been really smart of him to wolf me, were he a wolf..

                        What I am noticing is 8shade8's current inactivity. During the begining if you'll look back, 8shade8 only posts after nija, usually restating what nija says or agreeing with nija. EL OH EL nija's a wolf. And since nija's been dead, you've been really inactive...I haven't seen you on AIM in daysss and dayssss.

                        My best bet is 8shade8 for now, kids.
                        jwcgator: mah mee mee
                        merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                        Comment

                        • jwcgator
                          RIP ffrtokens
                          • May 2005
                          • 2221

                          #162
                          Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                          Originally posted by x3Mamimi
                          Well, I can't say I have a strong feeling on anyone, but I certainly feel strongly that JWC isn't a wolf. Him and I have talkd a lot during the game and he has known a lot of my plans beforehand and it would have been really smart of him to wolf me, were he a wolf..

                          What I am noticing is 8shade8's current inactivity. During the begining if you'll look back, 8shade8 only posts after nija, usually restating what nija says or agreeing with nija. EL OH EL nija's a wolf. And since nija's been dead, you've been really inactive...I haven't seen you on AIM in daysss and dayssss.

                          My best bet is 8shade8 for now, kids.
                          Wow, this totally makes sense. I just went through everyone of his posts and either they have been carbon copies of nijas or carbon copies of someone elses.

                          Nija

                          Comment

                          • jwcgator
                            RIP ffrtokens
                            • May 2005
                            • 2221

                            #163
                            Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                            Or rather 8shade8 hahahaha

                            Comment

                            • X3R0H0UR
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 540

                              #164
                              Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                              i agree 8shade8

                              that is actually a lot of evidence.
                              Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #165
                                Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                                See, if I was a wolf I'd insta this off.

                                I'm staying with Paint.

                                Comment

                                Working...