jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jwcgator
    RIP ffrtokens
    • May 2005
    • 2221

    #166
    Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

    Voting Chart

    pntballer (1) - TPS,
    TPS (2) - 8Shade8, Pntballer
    8shade8 (3) - Mamimi, Jwcgator, X3R0H0UR

    Everyone has voted.

    Comment

    • 8Shade8
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 167

      #167
      Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

      Right, well, if I was a wolf, why was I trying to get Stella! lynched? It would seem wierd for a wolf to try and lych another wolf. I don't understand your logic. I was on the night that the wolves missed their vote AND I was on the thread. I was inactive last night, because I had a meeting with my recruiter.

      And by the way, I am on AIM every single day of the week (excluding yesterday). My vote still remains TPS
      "There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots."

      People demand their freedom of speech, so as to avoid their freedom of thought. Keep the freedom you possess inherently, before someone else attempts to take it from you.

      Comment

      • x3Mamimi
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 513

        #168
        Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

        Originally posted by 8Shade8
        Right, well, if I was a wolf, why was I trying to get Stella! lynched? It would seem wierd for a wolf to try and lych another wolf. I don't understand your logic.

        Oh, beautiful. You'd have to be a complete retard to not have voted Stella!. She was SEER'D red. there was no doubt whatsoever that she was a wolf. You have no argument.
        jwcgator: mah mee mee
        merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #169
          Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

          Well, I'd say tps's argument is even worse.

          Originally posted by Tps222
          See, if I was a wolf I'd insta this off.

          I'm staying with Paint.
          Of course now it wouldnt be worth it. You rather have this as you only piece of evidence, and then later you could just come back and say "I didn't vote off for the insta, therefore there's no way i''m the wolf"

          for a twg regular your not getting too many bright ideas

          Comment

          • sertman
            DADALADAH
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2005
            • 3910

            #170
            Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

            Voting ends in 20 minutes. If you nail a wolf here, game over.

            pntballa18 (1) - TPS
            TPS222 (2) - 8Shade8, Pntballa18
            8Shade8 (3) - x3Mamimi, Jwcgator, X3R0H0UR

            Comment

            • sertman
              DADALADAH
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2005
              • 3910

              #171
              Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

              "Shade, you've been using steroids." x3Mamimi said. "You look like Mr Olympia with a baseball bat."

              Sighing, Shade stood up. He took one look around, and nodded. He spoke with a voice that was a few octaves lower than most people remember his voice being.

              "Well, that's the last of us. Good job: you saved your careers. It's just a shame that you ruined so many others to find the roiders such as myself. All I wanted to do was to make the game more fun for the fans to watch. Nobody wants to watch pitching duels and defensive battles. The fans in the outfield bring their gloves to catch fly balls! We saved baseball after the strike! If it wasn't for our kind hitting 70 and 66 home runs apiece, baseball is still in the red. But instead, people cry about legitimacy. Face it: baseball's just not the same anymore. From spitballs to throwing the series to betting to steroids, there will always be ways to cheat the system. Theres no use fighting it: embrace it. The fans want to see it."

              With that, Shade walked out of the room.

              ---

              Shade was a WOLF. GAME OVER! HUMANS WIN!

              Postgame coming up

              Comment

              • X3R0H0UR
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 540

                #172
                Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                BYAHHHHH we win. good thing i saved tps's neck
                Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                Comment

                • 8Shade8
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 167

                  #173
                  Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                  Good game mates. Well, I think I should clarify a few things.

                  I WAS on the night that we missed our kill. In fact I was only a few minutes shy of sending it in, but Sertman said no. I have learned a lesson in punctuality. Reason I didn't send in the kill? I was drunk. It's not an excuse though, I messed up. Oh well. Mamimi; you are a good player. You got all of us pretty much. I look foward to another game with you.

                  There are other reasons that the kill did not get sent in, but I take responsibility for it. Lol. Had fun. Good game mates.
                  "There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots."

                  People demand their freedom of speech, so as to avoid their freedom of thought. Keep the freedom you possess inherently, before someone else attempts to take it from you.

                  Comment

                  • x3Mamimi
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 513

                    #174
                    Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                    Thanks!
                    jwcgator: mah mee mee
                    merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                    Comment

                    • jwcgator
                      RIP ffrtokens
                      • May 2005
                      • 2221

                      #175
                      Re: jTWG XXI: A Juicy Scandal

                      Originally posted by 8Shade8
                      I was drunk.
                      lmao

                      Comment

                      Working...