jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: GAME CALLED OFF

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Specforces
    Yes
    • Jan 2004
    • 5028

    #121
    Ok, so I'm kidding, but let's restrategize.
    Check Out My Music

    Comment

    • chickendude
      Away from Computer
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2003
      • 1901

      #122
      Yeah I was wondering if Spec had gone over the edge o_O

      That minineo-bluenija dies thing is the only piece of evidence I see against him, and that could be complete coincidence. You guys are going to have to convince me more (or you just have to say something funny and I might just jump on the bandwagon)

      Comment

      • Tasuke
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1671

        #123
        Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
        TaketheTBird: we told him Nija was a blue as a joke
        TaketheTBird: and nija got kicked

        TaketheTBird: danceguy and I will tell you why
        TaketheTBird: OH MAN OH MAN
        PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: ok, what did i ;miss?
        TaketheTBird: neo baby
        TaketheTBird: I told him a couple of days ago
        TaketheTBird: as a safety
        TaketheTBird: that nija was a blue
        TaketheTBird: I forgot that I did this
        TaketheTBird: danceguy reminded me
        TaketheTBird: nija was booted

        TaketheTBird: for no reason

        TaketheTBird: and now we're grilling tasuke
        TaketheTBird: cause neo and him voted the same in the beginning
        PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: ok, let me check the thread and i'll get back to you on that
        TaketheTBird: yeah
        PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: well, nothing new after the smarterchild era
        TaketheTBird: yeah
        I'm kinda suspicious of the whole Danceguy reminding Spec.
        If spec told danceguy as a joke the it's between dance and neo.
        But if he told danceguy that it was a joke against neo, then he could just be using this to frame danceguy. So, Danceguy

        Comment

        • chickendude
          Away from Computer
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2003
          • 1901

          #124
          if spec was framing danceguy, wouldn't that make him the wolf?
          I would cry in the endgame if spec was wolf
          he would have just been tooling on us

          Comment

          • Specforces
            Yes
            • Jan 2004
            • 5028

            #125
            I would cry too, if I was a wolf, while masturbating...
            Check Out My Music

            Comment

            • chickendude
              Away from Computer
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2003
              • 1901

              #126
              ok we're running out of time

              I don't think minineo warrants a vote (nobody said anything funny to me)

              I'm going to go with hiyasucka for all the junk that happened at the beginning of the day between him and gonzo.

              Vote subject to change

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #127
                Don't know when the day is ending, gotta throw in a vote.

                This is a serious vote, though. This isn't one of those "OMG NO PHANTOM PLZZZZ" votes. Tasuke, you remember that long conversation we had? The one where at the end, you claimed that you trusted me? The fact that you voted me seems to me like you're searching desperately for someone to make a passable vote on.

                I've got more to put into this vote, but I want to put this vote down to make sure I get it in before the end of the day.

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #128
                  Alright, since Matt's not online, I guess the day won't end until he gets back on. Here's more of my reasoning for voting Tasuke. This conversation was yesterday.

                  tasuke1382 (10:32:53 PM): 'lo?
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:32:57 PM): sup
                  tasuke1382 (10:33:24 PM): earlier you said you had thing s figured out
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:33:29 PM): yeah
                  tasuke1382 (10:33:30 PM): care to shed a little light?
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:33:38 PM): that kind of went by the wayside
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:33:39 PM): heh
                  tasuke1382 (10:34:00 PM): so what?
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:34:12 PM): huh?
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:34:14 PM): I mean
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:34:23 PM): I thought it over and realized "wtf why did I think that"
                  tasuke1382 (10:34:31 PM): lol
                  tasuke1382 (10:34:53 PM): but what were your ideas I've got some suspicions
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:35:05 PM): it was mostly about Nija
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:35:06 PM): but then
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:35:07 PM): yeah.
                  All routine so far.

                  tasuke1382 (10:35:15 PM): i heard he was gaurdian
                  tasuke1382 (10:35:21 PM): did you hear that?
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:35:22 PM): you did?
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:35:23 PM): no
                  This was a flat out lie. Now that everyone knows that Spec told Neo that Nija was the guardian (he wasn't), since Tasuke went and posted it, I can post this conversation without having to edit anything.

                  tasuke1382 (10:35:49 PM): hmmm
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:35:55 PM): why would word of ANYONE being the guardian spread around?
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:35:58 PM): that's terrible
                  tasuke1382 (10:36:14 PM): i think he told someone yesterday
                  tasuke1382 (10:36:31 PM): and they told someone else,and that got him wolfed
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:36:41 PM): what the HELL
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:36:46 PM): okay
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:36:49 PM): your job is
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:36:52 PM): backtrack
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:36:56 PM): find out who knew
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:37:01 PM): because not everyone could have known this
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:37:59 PM): who told you?
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:38:02 PM): dude this is important
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:38:08 PM): there is a wolf in the chain somewhere
                  This much is true. Yes, I knew Spec told Neo that Nija was the guardian, but there really does have to be a wolf in the chain. Why else would Nija have gotten wolfed?

                  tasuke1382 (10:38:44 PM): i can't tell you who told
                  BS. More later on.

                  P337 teh 1337 (10:38:51 PM): wtf dude
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:38:55 PM): okay but
                  tasuke1382 (10:38:59 PM): but i didn't tell anyone else
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:39:02 PM): okay
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:39:12 PM): that stops the chain and limits the amout of people who knew
                  tasuke1382 (10:39:14 PM): so I'll ask the person who told me if he told anyone else
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:39:18 PM): there IS a wolf in the chain
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:39:20 PM): okay
                  tasuke1382 (10:39:33 PM): probably one of the people spec trusts
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:39:42 PM): hm?
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:39:44 PM): why?
                  tasuke1382 (10:40:36 PM): 'cuz spec seemed to have connections with a few people includeing nija
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:40:43 PM): ah
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:40:54 PM): is Spec the one who told you, then?
                  tasuke1382 (10:41:08 PM): I said i cannot tell
                  I knew Spec hadn't told Tasuke this, but I wasn't about to let him know that

                  P337 teh 1337 (10:41:11 PM): ah
                  tasuke1382 (10:41:14 PM): i took a secrecy vow
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:41:21 PM): I see
                  P337 teh 1337 (10:55:24 PM): so what do you think about Spec?
                  tasuke1382 (11:00:34 PM): i have no idea
                  tasuke1382 (11:00:38 PM): i think he's human
                  P337 teh 1337 (11:01:40 PM): well I just find it terribly suspicious that he goes around telling people who the guardian is and shit
                  Made up to get Tasuke's reaction.

                  P337 teh 1337 (11:04:29 PM): so you think he's human?
                  tasuke1382 (11:04:56 PM): more or less
                  Funny how he voted Spec day 1. Not to mention, if he thought Spec had told people who the guardian was, that would be WAY wolfier than whatever Spec did to merit Tasuke's vote day 1.

                  P337 teh 1337 (11:05:42 PM): dude
                  P337 teh 1337 (11:05:48 PM): telling people WHO THE GUARDIAN IS?
                  P337 teh 1337 (11:05:56 PM): that's the DUMBEST FUCKING THING I'VE EVER HEARD
                  tasuke1382 (11:06:00 PM): after the said person was dead of course
                  BS. More later on.

                  P337 teh 1337 (11:06:18 PM): oh
                  P337 teh 1337 (11:06:19 PM): wtf
                  P337 teh 1337 (11:06:24 PM): how did someone find out then
                  tasuke1382 (11:06:41 PM): i dunno
                  tasuke1382 (11:07:13 PM): 'm starting to think spec is insane
                  Actually, he's just knows he tripped up. :O

                  tasuke1382 (11:07:22 PM): but I'm not sure about being a wolf
                  P337 teh 1337 (11:07:28 PM): hmm
                  P337 teh 1337 (11:09:14 PM): okay so
                  P337 teh 1337 (11:09:32 PM): Spec knew that Nija was the guardian
                  P337 teh 1337 (11:09:35 PM): before he got wolfed
                  P337 teh 1337 (11:09:50 PM): but then proceeded to tell people that he WAS the guardian AFTER HE GOT WOLFED
                  tasuke1382 (11:10:17 PM): he said he told neo that nija was gaurdian
                  Yup.

                  P337 teh 1337 (11:10:19 PM): it doesn't make sense for him to have done that as a wolf, because he doesn't want to make it known
                  P337 teh 1337 (11:10:21 PM): when?
                  tasuke1382 (11:10:30 PM): yesterday
                  tasuke1382 (11:10:36 PM): before nija died
                  P337 teh 1337 (11:11:03 PM): what the FUCK
                  P337 teh 1337 (11:11:11 PM): how'd you know that?
                  P337 teh 1337 (11:12:20 PM): so Neo told you, huh?
                  tasuke1382 (11:12:28 PM): spec told me i think
                  I'm not sure on this one, I still have to talk to Spec about it.

                  P337 teh 1337 (11:12:32 PM): I'm beginning to think you're feeding me bullshit
                  P337 teh 1337 (11:12:54 PM): oh man
                  P337 teh 1337 (11:12:58 PM): it makes perfect sense
                  P337 teh 1337 (11:13:03 PM): why I didn't I see it before
                  P337 teh 1337 (11:13:07 PM): wp;f
                  tasuke1382 (11:13:12 PM): do you think I'm a wolf?
                  P337 teh 1337 (11:13:22 PM): why WOULDN'T I?
                  P337 teh 1337 (11:13:30 PM): oh someone told me this guy who died was guardian
                  P337 teh 1337 (11:13:33 PM): BUT I CAN'T TELL WHO
                  P337 teh 1337 (11:13:35 PM): CAUSE HOWLLL
                  I actually had suspicions earlier. I just decided to turn up the heat at this point.

                  tasuke1382 (11:13:37 PM): because I didn't say anything to incriminate my self
                  tasuke1382 (11:13:49 PM): okay fine
                  tasuke1382 (11:13:58 PM): spec told me nija was gaurdian
                  ..And that, ladies and gents, is why you turn up the heat. A wolf is going to buckle. Look how easily he gives in.

                  P337 teh 1337 (11:14:05 PM): when?
                  tasuke1382 (11:14:13 PM): today
                  P337 teh 1337 (11:14:21 PM): and he made you swear not to tell anyone?
                  No, he did not.

                  tasuke1382 (11:14:28 PM): TaketheTBird (7:19:25 PM): Alright, I guess it's safe to tell you
                  TaketheTBird (7:19:25 PM): since he's already gone
                  TaketheTBird (7:19:29 PM): but Nija was one of our blues
                  tasuke1382 (11:14:34 PM): no i just didn't trust you
                  So you trust me now that I've turned up the heat? Not to mention, this doesn't help explain your vote on me.

                  P337 teh 1337 (11:14:44 PM): that's not vital information though
                  P337 teh 1337 (11:14:45 PM): wtf
                  What I meant was, why would he have kept Spec telling him that Nija was the guardian from me?

                  tasuke1382 (11:15:19 PM): what isn't?
                  tasuke1382 is away at 11:15:55 PM.
                  P337 teh 1337 (11:16:18 PM): you still there?
                  Auto response from tasuke1382 (11:16:18 PM): I'm eating dinner
                  so go away
                  I was just about to get back to him on that, but then he got off. Tasuke, where do you live, anyway?

                  One more thing, and this is about his vote on me.

                  Originally posted by Tasuke
                  Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                  TaketheTBird: we told him Nija was a blue as a joke
                  TaketheTBird: and nija got kicked

                  TaketheTBird: danceguy and I will tell you why
                  TaketheTBird: OH MAN OH MAN
                  PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: ok, what did i ;miss?
                  TaketheTBird: neo baby
                  TaketheTBird: I told him a couple of days ago
                  TaketheTBird: as a safety
                  TaketheTBird: that nija was a blue
                  TaketheTBird: I forgot that I did this
                  TaketheTBird: danceguy reminded me
                  TaketheTBird: nija was booted

                  TaketheTBird: for no reason

                  TaketheTBird: and now we're grilling tasuke
                  TaketheTBird: cause neo and him voted the same in the beginning
                  PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: ok, let me check the thread and i'll get back to you on that
                  TaketheTBird: yeah
                  PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: well, nothing new after the smarterchild era
                  TaketheTBird: yeah
                  I'm kinda suspicious of the whole Danceguy reminding Spec.
                  If spec told danceguy as a joke the it's between dance and neo.
                  But if he told danceguy that it was a joke against neo, then he could just be using this to frame danceguy. So, Danceguy
                  Obviously Spec meant he told Neo that Nija was the guardian as a joke. He points out that this is a possibility. He then goes on to say that if this is the case, that Spec is framing me? WTF?

                  The point of telling Neo that Nija was the guardian during day 1 was to see if he got wolfed. If he did get wolfed, that would theoretically make Neo a wolf because he's the only one who thought that Nija was the guardian.

                  After this terribly flawed logic, he votes me. Why?

                  WHO KNOWS?

                  IT IS A MYSTERY

                  Comment

                  • Specforces
                    Yes
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 5028

                    #129
                    Check Out My Music

                    Comment

                    • Tasuke
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1671

                      #130
                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      tasuke1382 (10:35:15 PM): i heard he was gaurdian
                      tasuke1382 (10:35:21 PM): did you hear that?
                      P337 teh 1337 (10:35:22 PM): you did?
                      P337 teh 1337 (10:35:23 PM): no
                      This was a flat out lie. Now that everyone knows that Spec told Neo that Nija was the guardian (he wasn't), since Tasuke went and posted it, I can post this conversation without having to edit anything.
                      Spec told me earlier that day I said this later one.

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      tasuke1382 (10:35:49 PM): hmmm
                      P337 teh 1337 (10:35:55 PM): why would word of ANYONE being the guardian spread around?
                      P337 teh 1337 (10:35:58 PM): that's terrible
                      tasuke1382 (10:36:14 PM): i think he told someone yesterday
                      tasuke1382 (10:36:31 PM): and they told someone else,and that got him wolfed
                      P337 teh 1337 (10:36:41 PM): what the HELL
                      P337 teh 1337 (10:36:46 PM): okay
                      P337 teh 1337 (10:36:49 PM): your job is
                      P337 teh 1337 (10:36:52 PM): backtrack
                      P337 teh 1337 (10:36:56 PM): find out who knew
                      P337 teh 1337 (10:37:01 PM): because not everyone could have known this
                      P337 teh 1337 (10:37:59 PM): who told you?
                      P337 teh 1337 (10:38:02 PM): dude this is important
                      P337 teh 1337 (10:38:08 PM): there is a wolf in the chain somewhere
                      This much is true. Yes, I knew Spec told Neo that Nija was the guardian, but there really does have to be a wolf in the chain. Why else would Nija have gotten wolfed?
                      So how do we it wasn't you that decided to wolf Nija, to frame Neo?

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      P337 teh 1337 (10:38:51 PM): wtf dude
                      P337 teh 1337 (10:38:55 PM): okay but
                      tasuke1382 (10:38:59 PM): but i didn't tell anyone else
                      P337 teh 1337 (10:39:02 PM): okay
                      P337 teh 1337 (10:39:12 PM): that stops the chain and limits the amout of people who knew
                      tasuke1382 (10:39:14 PM): so I'll ask the person who told me if he told anyone else
                      P337 teh 1337 (10:39:18 PM): there IS a wolf in the chain
                      P337 teh 1337 (10:39:20 PM): okay
                      tasuke1382 (10:39:33 PM): probably one of the people spec trusts
                      P337 teh 1337 (10:39:42 PM): hm?
                      P337 teh 1337 (10:39:44 PM): why?
                      tasuke1382 (10:40:36 PM): 'cuz spec seemed to have connections with a few people includeing nija
                      P337 teh 1337 (10:40:43 PM): ah
                      P337 teh 1337 (10:40:54 PM): is Spec the one who told you, then?
                      tasuke1382 (10:41:08 PM): I said i cannot tell
                      I knew Spec hadn't told Tasuke this, but I wasn't about to let him know that
                      Spec told me earlier that day. Notcie how I say this later on.

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      P337 teh 1337 (11:04:29 PM): so you think he's human?
                      tasuke1382 (11:04:56 PM): more or less
                      Funny how he voted Spec day 1. Not to mention, if he thought Spec had told people who the guardian was, that would be WAY wolfier than whatever Spec did to merit Tasuke's vote day 1.
                      Did you realize how my day one vote, was based on total bullsh*t?
                      "I vote spec 'cuz I don't think I've understood a word" he's said"
                      How could that not be a total bullsh*t vote. and isn't it funny how after talking to someone your opinion of them can change?

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      P337 teh 1337 (11:05:42 PM): dude
                      P337 teh 1337 (11:05:48 PM): telling people WHO THE GUARDIAN IS?
                      P337 teh 1337 (11:05:56 PM): that's the DUMBEST #$#ing THING I'VE EVER HEARD
                      tasuke1382 (11:06:00 PM): after the said person was dead of course
                      BS. More later on.
                      He told me like one hour before i told you this. I QUOTED HIM LATER ON FOR GODSAKES, YOU RETARD.

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      P337 teh 1337 (11:06:18 PM): oh
                      P337 teh 1337 (11:06:19 PM): wtf
                      P337 teh 1337 (11:06:24 PM): how did someone find out then
                      tasuke1382 (11:06:41 PM): i dunno
                      tasuke1382 (11:07:13 PM): 'm starting to think spec is insane
                      Actually, he's just knows he tripped up. :O
                      And nobody else thinks that after talking to him? It's meant to be not taken seriously

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      tasuke1382 (11:07:22 PM): but I'm not sure about being a wolf
                      P337 teh 1337 (11:07:28 PM): hmm
                      P337 teh 1337 (11:09:14 PM): okay so
                      P337 teh 1337 (11:09:32 PM): Spec knew that Nija was the guardian
                      P337 teh 1337 (11:09:35 PM): before he got wolfed
                      P337 teh 1337 (11:09:50 PM): but then proceeded to tell people that he WAS the guardian AFTER HE GOT WOLFED
                      tasuke1382 (11:10:17 PM): he said he told neo that nija was gaurdian
                      Yup.
                      I see nothing wrong with that. He told me Nija was gaurdian or whatever, after Nija got wolfed.

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      P337 teh 1337 (11:10:19 PM): it doesn't make sense for him to have done that as a wolf, because he doesn't want to make it known
                      P337 teh 1337 (11:10:21 PM): when?
                      tasuke1382 (11:10:30 PM): yesterday
                      tasuke1382 (11:10:36 PM): before nija died
                      P337 teh 1337 (11:11:03 PM): what the $*%#
                      P337 teh 1337 (11:11:11 PM): how'd you know that?
                      P337 teh 1337 (11:12:20 PM): so Neo told you, huh?
                      tasuke1382 (11:12:28 PM): spec told me i think
                      I'm not sure on this one, I still have to talk to Spec about it.
                      Once again, I am telling you spec tells me that Nija was gaurdian.

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      tasuke1382 (11:13:37 PM): because I didn't say anything to incriminate my self
                      tasuke1382 (11:13:49 PM): okay fine
                      tasuke1382 (11:13:58 PM): spec told me nija was gaurdian
                      ..And that, ladies and gents, is why you turn up the heat. A wolf is going to buckle. Look how easily he gives in.
                      P337 teh 1337 (11:12:20 PM): so Neo told you, huh?
                      tasuke1382 (11:12:28 PM): spec told me i think
                      Notcie how i said this just, a little bit before. This is one of the things that makes people like danceguy seem to be potentially reatarded. They cannot read.


                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      tasuke1382 (11:14:28 PM): TaketheTBird (7:19:25 PM): Alright, I guess it's safe to tell you
                      TaketheTBird (7:19:25 PM): since he's already gone
                      TaketheTBird (7:19:29 PM): but Nija was one of our blues
                      tasuke1382 (11:14:34 PM): no i just didn't trust you
                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      P337 teh 1337 (11:14:44 PM): that's not vital information though
                      P337 teh 1337 (11:14:45 PM): wtf
                      What I meant was, why would he have kept Spec telling him that Nija was the guardian from me?
                      Because I DIDN'T TRUST YOU

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      tasuke1382 (11:15:19 PM): what isn't?
                      tasuke1382 is away at 11:15:55 PM.
                      P337 teh 1337 (11:16:18 PM): you still there?
                      Auto response from tasuke1382 (11:16:18 PM): I'm eating dinner
                      so go away
                      I was just about to get back to him on that, but then he got off. Tasuke, where do you live, anyway?
                      Couthern California. Rancho Cucamonga to be specific. I can tell you the zip code too if you don't believe me. Or, i can show you the California Convene thread

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      Obviously Spec meant he told Neo that Nija was the guardian as a joke. He points out that this is a possibility. He then goes on to say that if this is the case, that Spec is framing me? WTF?
                      I meant you could be framing Neo.

                      If Spec tells Neo and You that Nija is a gaurdian as a joke. Then it could be either you or Neo that wolfed him. If he only rold Neo, and then told you that he told Neo as a joke, then you could be trying to frame Neo.

                      Comment

                      • Specforces
                        Yes
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 5028

                        #131
                        LOL internet
                        Check Out My Music

                        Comment

                        • chickendude
                          Away from Computer
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 1901

                          #132
                          neo
                          because spec told me to and his opinions are better than mine

                          Comment

                          • mattc16
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 524

                            #133
                            extension until the 27th, I'm just about to go out and won't be on over the christmas weekend, so you have until 5 on the 27th


                            Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                            Comment

                            • Specforces
                              Yes
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 5028

                              #134
                              Good
                              Check Out My Music

                              Comment

                              • chickendude
                                Away from Computer
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 1901

                                #135
                                yay we get another week

                                Comment

                                Working...