jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: GAME CALLED OFF

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Specforces
    Yes
    • Jan 2004
    • 5028

    #46
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning:

    TaketheTBird: Hey
    TaketheTBird: I'm a wolf, you?
    Min1ne0: what the fuck
    TaketheTBird: wait? They didn't tell you about me either? What the fuck?
    Min1ne0: huh
    Min1ne0: isn't keeping track of twg
    Min1ne0: what
    TaketheTBird: yeah, I'm a wolf, you aren't keeping track, he pmed me saying you were one too.
    Min1ne0: wat/
    Min1ne0: elaborate
    TaketheTBird: You're a wolf too right? Mattc pmed me late or something
    TaketheTBird: he didn't tell you?
    Min1ne0: huh
    Min1ne0: wait hold on a sec
    TaketheTBird: dude, you're not doing a very good job of being a wolf
    Min1ne0: i gotta read something
    haha, I change my vote to mini, what a douche. I don't even care if he's a wolf or not, he's just retarded.
    Check Out My Music

    Comment

    • Specforces
      Yes
      • Jan 2004
      • 5028

      #47
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning:

      Wait, he just revealed he's "HUMAN" unless he's just dumb.
      Check Out My Music

      Comment

      • MiniNeo
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2004
        • 454

        #48
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning:

        TaketheTBird: Hey
        TaketheTBird: I'm a wolf, you?
        Min1ne0: what the fuck
        TaketheTBird: wait? They didn't tell you about me either? What the fuck?
        Min1ne0: huh
        Min1ne0: isn't keeping track of twg
        Min1ne0: what
        TaketheTBird: yeah, I'm a wolf, you aren't keeping track, he pmed me saying you were one too.
        Min1ne0: wat/
        Min1ne0: elaborate
        TaketheTBird: You're a wolf too right? Mattc pmed me late or something
        TaketheTBird: he didn't tell you?
        Min1ne0: huh
        Min1ne0: wait hold on a sec
        TaketheTBird: dude, you're not doing a very good job of being a wolf
        Min1ne0: i gotta read something
        Min1ne0: brb posting
        Min1ne0: hold on
        Min1ne0: like
        Min1ne0: matt told you that we are wolf partners?
        TaketheTBird: yeah, and one other person
        TaketheTBird: I forgot his name
        TaketheTBird: fuck, what was his name
        Min1ne0: who is he?
        TaketheTBird: I have to find the pm
        Min1ne0: aight k
        TaketheTBird: I erased it
        TaketheTBird: check your's real quick man
        Min1ne0: aight k.
        Min1ne0: it says i am human.
        Min1ne0: you just gave yourself out to me
        Min1ne0: k thanks.
        TaketheTBird: LMAO
        Min1ne0: brb posting.

        well... what can I say... he got there before I did.

        Specforces

        Comment

        • Freak83
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 3281

          #49
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning:

          Uhh Specy, wth dude? You told me one thing... but now you tell him this and...

          ACK I need to see what happens when I come home later before changing my vote.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #50
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning:

            hey guys

            gj voting anyone who plays out of pattern you're really getting somewhere with this 8)

            I'd have to say our best bet is still Iggy. The psychic report is going to be important on this one.

            Comment

            • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
              Threat Emulation
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2004
              • 5184

              #51
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning:

              So when does this day end exactly?

              Originally posted by Lightdarkness
              I'm light f**king darkness

              Comment

              • iggymatrixcounter
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2003
                • 1924

                #52
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning:

                Since Matt said the day would end sometime saturday, and it's now sunday I think it's safe to say that the day is over, no more posting.
                lastfm
                PANDORA

                Comment

                • chickendude
                  Away from Computer
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 1901

                  #53
                  RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: Night 1

                  You have until 10PM GMT on Sunday to vote. (5PM EST I think, you'll have to check up on that.)

                  I'm also quite sure that we have 5:17 left

                  Comment

                  • iggymatrixcounter
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1924

                    #54
                    RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: Night 1

                    Are you sure? Unless matt extended it, day was supposed to end 5pm (FFR time) on saturday.
                    lastfm
                    PANDORA

                    Comment

                    • chickendude
                      Away from Computer
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 1901

                      #55
                      RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: Night 1

                      Originally posted by mattc definitely
                      You have until 10PM GMT on Sunday to vote. (5PM EST I think, you'll have to check up on that.)

                      Comment

                      • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                        Threat Emulation
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2004
                        • 5184

                        #56
                        Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: Night 1

                        Originally posted by chickendude
                        Originally posted by mattc definitely
                        You have until 10PM GMT on Sunday to vote. (5PM EST I think, you'll have to check up on that.)
                        fixed becuase it was bothering me.

                        So I guess this is coming in on about 4 hours now. Some people haven't voted... GET THE FUCK WITH IT PEOPLE!!

                        Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                        I'm light f**king darkness

                        Comment

                        • chickendude
                          Away from Computer
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 1901

                          #57
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: Night 1

                          Originally posted by mattc definitely
                          You have until 10PM GMT on Sunday to vote. (5PM EST I think, you'll have to check up on that.)
                          I knew I got it right!

                          Comment

                          • Tasuke
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 1671

                            #58
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: Night 1

                            I think I'm voting spec, because don't think
                            I've understood a damn thing he's said the entire game

                            Comment

                            • Freak83
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 3281

                              #59
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: Night 1

                              Code:
                              Real Freak83: yo
                              Auto response from minineo: Your IM has been sent to my mobile device. When I receive it, I will be able to reply. Thanks for your IM! Want your IMs forwarded to your phone? Click here
                              
                              minineo: Who is this? 
                              Real Freak83: Freak83
                              Real Freak83: jTWG
                              Real Freak83: i wanted to ask Spec what the hell is going on since he just messaged you and said "Hey I'm a wolf what are you".
                              Real Freak83: but apparently he's not online right now so I came to talk to you since you're on right now
                              minineo: Actually im not 
                              Real Freak83: oh right, on phone.... ok well easier to talk with you later then
                              minineo: I have no idea who you are and im getting these on my cell phone 
                              Real Freak83: Freak83 from jTWG on FFR forums
                              minineo: Remind me what ffr is 
                              Real Freak83: omg.  i just realised I spelt one letter wrong in the name I'm IM'ing. sorry you're not the person I thought I was talking to right now
                              minineo: Yea I figured that out a while ago.
                              rofl I'm copy-pasting AIM names from now on.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #60
                                Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: Nig

                                Originally posted by Tasuke
                                I think I'm voting spec, because don't think
                                I've understood a damn thing he's said the entire game
                                HEY

                                THAT'S THE BEST DAMN LOGIC I'VE EVER HEARD EVER

                                I THINK YOU'RE VOTING SPEC TOO

                                Can I get a voting chart?

                                Comment

                                Working...