jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: GAME CALLED OFF

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Specforces
    Yes
    • Jan 2004
    • 5028

    #91
    God I love this game


    TaketheTBird: You're definitely a wolf
    tallwrestler05: ok
    tallwrestler05: if u think so
    TaketheTBird: you wanna know how I know?
    tallwrestler05: sure
    tallwrestler05: i'm always up for some bullshit
    TaketheTBird: Because you are one of only two people who don't know who the blues are
    TaketheTBird: and the blue didn't get wolfed last night
    TaketheTBird: thus
    TaketheTBird: you are one of the wolves
    tallwrestler05: ok
    tallwrestler05: sure
    tallwrestler05: cept ur a blue
    TaketheTBird: so you aren't arguing?
    TaketheTBird: that you're a wolf?
    TaketheTBird: cool
    TaketheTBird: that was easier than I thought
    tallwrestler05: i'm not arguing because this is sooo far fetched
    TaketheTBird: awesome, we'll take you out tomorrow
    tallwrestler05: ok
    TaketheTBird: or tonight, whatever works
    tallwrestler05: if u want to
    TaketheTBird: thanks guy
    tallwrestler05: cept if u'd been watchin
    tallwrestler05: u woulda seen that i didn't even post yesterday
    TaketheTBird: yep, that's the point
    TaketheTBird: you are trying the inactivity trick
    TaketheTBird: it's not working
    TaketheTBird: we know what you are up to
    TaketheTBird: hahaha
    tallwrestler05: cause after i talked to you was the last time i had access to a comp
    TaketheTBird: sure bud
    TaketheTBird: I hope that works out for you
    tallwrestler05: therefore no chance to send in pm
    TaketheTBird: being a wolf and all
    tallwrestler05: it's true
    tallwrestler05: i worked for 4 hours
    TaketheTBird: except that your buddy posted a convo between you two
    TaketheTBird: on AIM
    tallwrestler05: then went to a bball game
    TaketheTBird: I guess that came out of nowhere
    tallwrestler05: yah
    tallwrestler05: that was today
    TaketheTBird: you know, thin air
    tallwrestler05: haha
    TaketheTBird: oh, and yeah, he's voting you too
    tallwrestler05: ur an idiot
    TaketheTBird: funny how that works
    TaketheTBird: you're*
    TaketheTBird: you know how to spell
    tallwrestler05: true
    tallwrestler05: i do
    TaketheTBird: if you're going to properly insult a site admin please please please do it with panache
    tallwrestler05: but it's late at night
    TaketheTBird: and not with complete idiocy
    tallwrestler05: ok
    TaketheTBird: thanks buddy, thanks for playing, try again later
    TaketheTBird: goodnight to you
    TaketheTBird: this isn't personal btw
    TaketheTBird: just a game
    tallwrestler05: have fun in postgame
    TaketheTBird: so don't get all angry
    tallwrestler05: when you discover that u wasted a day killing a human
    TaketheTBird: oh well
    TaketheTBird: a few might have to die
    tallwrestler05: actually ur prolly a wolf
    TaketheTBird: to save the many
    tallwrestler05: pushing for the execution of a human
    TaketheTBird: way to try to reverse the role
    TaketheTBird: I see what you did there!
    tallwrestler05: to end the day early
    TaketheTBird: you are trying to change the convo
    tallwrestler05: not really
    TaketheTBird: cause you know the spotlight is on you
    tallwrestler05: just trying to not waste a day
    TaketheTBird: that's cool
    TaketheTBird: it's a ridiculous strategy
    TaketheTBird: but a nice try
    tallwrestler05: because wasting time does not help the humans
    TaketheTBird: o silly girl
    TaketheTBird: we'll see
    TaketheTBird: goodbye
    TaketheTBird: I'm done with you
    Check Out My Music

    Comment

    • hiyasucka
      Banned
      • Sep 2004
      • 73

      #92
      hey spec, you seem to come out against all these people for no reason at all, then you go on about this strategy where only two people don't know who the blues are. well the two people you tried this on both didn't post at all yesterday. two wolves are really going to make it that obvious and both try to get away with the inactivity strategy. oh well, maybe ur just a wolf tryin to draw attention to other people. or maybe you are a wolf tryin to end the day early with an instalynch. both would be beneficial to a wolf, so specforces my vote goes to you sir. have a good night.

      Comment

      • Specforces
        Yes
        • Jan 2004
        • 5028

        #93
        Again, notice how gonzo is either completely stupid and spells Lynched="Wolved"

        I DUNNO

        IT IS A MYSTERY

        plus notice how Hiyasucka reacts when I peg him as a wolf too.

        Both of them are either completely retarded or wolves, you decide!
        Check Out My Music

        Comment

        • Specforces
          Yes
          • Jan 2004
          • 5028

          #94
          Plus everyone else is basically in an alliance, so you fail.
          Check Out My Music

          Comment

          • Specforces
            Yes
            • Jan 2004
            • 5028

            #95
            And then you have tasuke, who's out of his damn mind. But lovely in a dress.

            TaketheTBird: Tasuke
            tasuke1382: 'lo
            TaketheTBird: how are you?
            TaketheTBird: well/
            tasuke1382: i'm good
            tasuke1382: how're you?
            tasuke1382: a wolf?
            TaketheTBird: well
            TaketheTBird: I'm going to grill you now
            TaketheTBird: are you ready?
            tasuke1382: okay
            TaketheTBird: Prove to me
            TaketheTBird: without a shadow of a doubt
            TaketheTBird: that you're not a wolf
            TaketheTBird: go'
            tasuke1382: hmmm...
            tasuke1382: my pm said i was green
            TaketheTBird: prove it
            tasuke1382: and i didn't think nija did anything during the day
            tasuke1382: so i wouldn't wolf him
            tasuke1382: I'd probably wolf you
            TaketheTBird: oh yeah?
            tasuke1382: but i couldn't
            TaketheTBird: why would you?
            tasuke1382: therefore I'm not a wolf
            TaketheTBird: ok, fair enough
            TaketheTBird: but why wouldn't you wolf me?
            TaketheTBird: would you*
            TaketheTBird: I mean
            TaketheTBird: just out of curiosity
            TaketheTBird: just to know what you mean
            tasuke1382: because you seem to be the mot active
            TaketheTBird: orly
            tasuke1382: yarly
            TaketheTBird: then why didn't the wolves wolf me either?
            TaketheTBird: because I am the most active
            tasuke1382: maybe they like your inane im conversations
            TaketheTBird: hahahaha
            TaketheTBird: maybe
            TaketheTBird: lmao
            tasuke1382: and are keeping you for comedic relief
            TaketheTBird: that would be great
            tasuke1382: or you're a wolf
            TaketheTBird: well, I'm not a wolf
            TaketheTBird: and I'm glad you like my inane and asinine conversations wolf
            TaketheTBird: thanks
            tasuke1382: are you callin' me a wolf?
            TaketheTBird: oops
            TaketheTBird: my bad
            TaketheTBird: I didn't mean to point fingers
            TaketheTBird: it's just
            TaketheTBird: ever since this hooker sliced off my finger in 93 with her vagina
            TaketheTBird: I really can't point fingers period
            TaketheTBird: it's not possible
            TaketheTBird: so yeah
            TaketheTBird: I'm calling you a wolf you lying bastard
            tasuke1382: but if I was a wolf wouldn't i have wolfed you already?
            tasuke1382: and by not wolfing you it proves my humanity
            TaketheTBird: maybe
            TaketheTBird: maybe it does
            tasuke1382: and by you not dying it proves you are, in fact, a wolf
            tasuke1382: so there
            TaketheTBird: but that's not concrete enough
            TaketheTBird: hahahahaha
            tasuke1382: sure it is
            TaketheTBird: not that last part
            TaketheTBird: but thanks for playing
            TaketheTBird: I like how you are trying to turn it around wolf
            TaketheTBird: it's amazing
            TaketheTBird: some of you can be so sly
            TaketheTBird: but you know what
            TaketheTBird: we do what we can
            TaketheTBird: wolf
            TaketheTBird: but hey! There's always next game
            TaketheTBird: after we lynch you
            TaketheTBird: eh
            TaketheTBird: what then?
            TaketheTBird: oh well
            tasuke1382: I think a wolf would be less likely to point fingers spec
            tasuke1382: you're a bad wolf
            tasuke1382: it's making me suspicious of you
            TaketheTBird: You are very good at trying to turn this around
            TaketheTBird: wolf
            TaketheTBird: but nice try
            TaketheTBird: I like it
            TaketheTBird: it's making me laugh
            TaketheTBird: it's making my superfluous penis burst with envy
            TaketheTBird: I like it
            tasuke1382: are you laughing at my humanity?
            TaketheTBird: thank yee
            TaketheTBird: I'm laughing at your tireless and useless efforts to conceal the fact
            TaketheTBird: that you are
            tasuke1382: that just proves your wolf-hood
            TaketheTBird: indeed
            TaketheTBird: a wolf
            TaketheTBird: and yes
            TaketheTBird: yes
            tasuke1382: wolfy McWolfenstein
            TaketheTBird: I will show you
            TaketheTBird: I'll show them all
            TaketheTBird: mr. wolf
            Check Out My Music

            Comment

            • Specforces
              Yes
              • Jan 2004
              • 5028

              #96
              TaketheTBird: I'll show them all
              TaketheTBird: mr. wolf
              TaketheTBird: goodday
              tasuke1382: ONLY WOLVES SAY GOODAY WITH TWO "D"S!!!
              TaketheTBird: goo day
              TaketheTBird: ?
              TaketheTBird: gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
              tasuke1382: good'ay
              TaketheTBird: that's irish
              TaketheTBird: HOLY SHIT
              TaketheTBird: WOLVES ARE MORE LIKELY TO BE IRISH
              TaketheTBird: YOU WOLF
              tasuke1382: my statistics from the department of pulling things out of y ass says more wqolves are likely to be prejudice against the irish
              tasuke1382: therefore you must be a wolf
              TaketheTBird: damnit, you go tme
              TaketheTBird: I'm calling my lawyer
              TaketheTBird: racist
              tasuke1382: I'll see you in court
              tasuke1382: nazi
              TaketheTBird: I have johnney cochran
              TaketheTBird: and if the glove don't fit
              TaketheTBird: I aint done shit
              tasuke1382: hmmm...
              tasuke1382: nice save, Mr. Specforces, nice save indeed.
              Check Out My Music

              Comment

              • Specforces
                Yes
                • Jan 2004
                • 5028

                #97
                BTW NOTICE HOW HIYASUCKA DOESN'T DEBATE GONZO AT ALL, BUT IMMEDIATELY DEBATES MINE.

                So they come out of the woodwork eh? Let's scratch past the first day and see what's going on eh wolves? Is that the strategy? Plus Gonzo's vote against Hiya has very little substance. AND SERIOUSLY ANYONE THAT SPELLS PROBABLY PROLLY DESERVES TO BE LYNCHED ANYWAY.

                It's staged, they are working together.

                TaketheTBird: could be one of them
                tasuke1382: it's because of his convo with hiya
                TaketheTBird: or you and one of them
                TaketheTBird: he's trying to sacrifice one wolf
                TaketheTBird: to make it seem like he's not one
                TaketheTBird: simple strategy
                tasuke1382: i wouldn't sacrifice a wolf
                TaketheTBird: notice how hiya didn't debate at all
                TaketheTBird: dude
                TaketheTBird: it's a crafty strategy
                tasuke1382: I'd just push the blame to another suspicious person
                TaketheTBird: NOTICE HOW HIYA
                tasuke1382: oh
                TaketheTBird: didn't debate it at all
                TaketheTBird: but
                TaketheTBird: immediately debated mine
                TaketheTBird: it's staged
                Check Out My Music

                Comment

                • Freak83
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 3281

                  #98
                  Tasuke. Pictures of you in a dress NOW! k

                  Comment

                  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                    Threat Emulation
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2004
                    • 5184

                    #99
                    SPEC!!! where'd you go? Nice x5 post, but get back online so we can talk.

                    Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                    I'm light f**king darkness

                    Comment

                    • gonzo4life44
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 626

                      #100
                      Hay spec, everyone knows I cant spell if my life counted on it.


                      Comment

                      • Tasuke
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 1671

                        #101
                        Originally posted by gonzo4life44
                        well sorry for not posting at all poeple, ive been in an out of the hospitol due to my asthma. sorry people.

                        ok well im glad im still alive but it sucks that i got a phantom. so far this is what I got.

                        tallwrestler05: hey
                        gonzo4life44: yo
                        tallwrestler05: r u payin attention to this jtwg
                        tallwrestler05: ?
                        tallwrestler05: at all?
                        gonzo4life44: not really, ive been in an out of the hospitol this past week due to my asthma
                        tallwrestler05: sucks
                        gonzo4life44: if im still alive, ill start playing asap
                        tallwrestler05: haha
                        tallwrestler05: u r still alive
                        gonzo4life44: well its a night phase
                        tallwrestler05: but u and i are the only ones who got phantoms
                        tallwrestler05: true that
                        tallwrestler05: so u already checked ur role?
                        gonzo4life44: yeppers
                        tallwrestler05: well i know ur not a wolf
                        tallwrestler05: cause u wouldn't have been able to send in ur pm
                        gonzo4life44: true that
                        tallwrestler05: so hey, u wanna make an alliance
                        tallwrestler05: ?
                        tallwrestler05: and then if anyone gets guarded they can join our alliance
                        gonzo4life44: woah hold up
                        gonzo4life44: alliance
                        gonzo4life44: lol
                        gonzo4life44: i just started playing
                        gonzo4life44: lol
                        tallwrestler05: so
                        tallwrestler05: ?
                        tallwrestler05: i haven't even posted yet
                        tallwrestler05: i haven't had time
                        gonzo4life44: you can be a red, who knows

                        I think its kinda weird that he wants to start an allience even though we both haven't played much so my vote goes out to my inactive friend, hiyasucka
                        Why would starting an alliance with the gaurded people be such a big deal? It would be a alliance of all known humans, you get major wolf-y points for taking this so hurtly and overreacting and whatnot.
                        gonzo

                        Comment

                        • mattc16
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 524

                          #102
                          This game makes me laugh.


                          Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                          Comment

                          • Specforces
                            Yes
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 5028

                            #103
                            As it should chap, as it should.
                            Check Out My Music

                            Comment

                            • gonzo4life44
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2004
                              • 626

                              #104
                              Originally posted by Tasuke
                              Why would starting an alliance with the gaurded people be such a big deal? It would be a alliance of all known humans, you get major wolf-y points for taking this so hurtly and overreacting and whatnot.
                              gonzo
                              Hiya is not a guarded human/blue. So your telling me that I should trust some one that is not 100% safe?


                              Comment

                              • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                                Threat Emulation
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2004
                                • 5184

                                #105
                                Originally posted by mattc16
                                This game makes me laugh.
                                I'm stuck between voting Gonzo and Hiya. I'll vote after I talk to them.

                                Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                                I'm light f**king darkness

                                Comment

                                Working...