jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: GAME CALLED OFF

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: Night 1

    Psycho, I'm not going to read that if most of it is nonsense. It's damn long. Just bold the impoartant parts.

    Comment

    • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
      Threat Emulation
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2004
      • 5184

      #17
      Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: Night 1

      For Dance... and because I'm bored <3

      Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
      Sorry about mesing up your quad post dance, but I thought it was important. Also, more of my convo with Nija :

      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:03:38 PM): yep
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:03:40 PM): it would
      RebelNija (7:04:45 PM): haha
      RebelNija (7:04:50 PM): see..
      RebelNija (7:04:52 PM): like last game..
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:05:02 PM): huh?
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:05:06 PM): i was busy posting
      RebelNija (7:05:06 PM): there isn't much to go on except for the first-person-on-the-list kill
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:05:39 PM): or ... well, i got nothing
      RebelNija (7:06:00 PM): yeah...
      RebelNija (7:06:00 PM): orwell..
      RebelNija (7:06:06 PM): like the guy that wrote.. 1984
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:06:21 PM): what are you talking about?
      RebelNija (7:06:33 PM): there was a book called 1984
      RebelNija (7:06:37 PM): written by George Orwell
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:06:40 PM): never heard of it
      RebelNija (7:07:23 PM): oh! it's a good read
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:07:49 PM): i don't know... UBIK was a good read, that will be a hard book to follow
      RebelNija (7:08:38 PM): ubik?
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:09:18 PM): Philip K. Dick... 1960's author... thriller kinda
      RebelNija (7:09:36 PM): oooh
      RebelNija (7:09:40 PM): i'll look it up
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:09:43 PM): check him out if you have the time, i'd highly recommend it
      RebelNija (7:10:13 PM): mmk
      RebelNija (7:10:19 PM): i'm going to the library tomorrow night
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:11:08 PM): , none of your wolf friends are on to talk to...
      RebelNija (7:13:15 PM): hehe
      RebelNija (7:13:15 PM): none of yours are either.
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:13:45 PM): i'm human
      RebelNija (7:13:57 PM): right.
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:14:02 PM): i have nothing to worry about except those backstabbing wolves again
      RebelNija (7:14:03 PM): that's what the wolf told me
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:14:05 PM): stupid vash
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:14:11 PM): ok

      RebelNija (7:14:13 PM): yar...
      RebelNija (7:14:20 PM): you got pwnt last game
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:14:26 PM): i don't care if you think im a wolf, and yes, i did
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:14:36 PM): but back to you being the wolf...
      RebelNija (7:15:50 PM): haha
      RebelNija (7:15:55 PM): have you played Ocarina of Time?
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:16:00 PM): yea
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:16:05 PM): who hasn't?
      RebelNija (7:16:34 PM): haha
      RebelNija (7:16:37 PM): you'd be suprised.
      RebelNija (7:16:48 PM): i had the day off school because of the ice storm thing...
      RebelNija (7:16:50 PM): and i've been playing it.
      RebelNija (7:16:55 PM): forgot how awesome it was.. haha
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:16:58 PM): i'm guessing that you are younger then, because everyone i know has been playingit for years
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:17:22 PM): and yea, it is awesome, great game to just pick up and play
      RebelNija (7:18:10 PM): i turn 18 in feb.
      RebelNija (7:18:21 PM): but yeah, most of my friends don't play video games.
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:18:54 PM): really, not that young at all then... just getting a blast from the past then eh?
      RebelNija (7:19:54 PM): yup =)
      RebelNija (7:19:57 PM): I had nothin' better to do
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:20:32 PM): hell, i've done that a few times, except my school never takes snow days so it is usually on my time
      RebelNija (7:23:56 PM): aahh
      RebelNija (7:25:51 PM): yeah... i'm on the water temple
      RebelNija (7:26:05 PM): and it's evil.. I think i'm going to go back out and buy a zora tunic
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:26:22 PM): lol, just use a warp at the beginning and your fine
      RebelNija (7:26:52 PM): bah, i always forget to do that
      RebelNija (7:33:10 PM): yeah... well I have my 300 rupies so I'm just going to get the tunic

      Auto response from PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:33:10 PM): ask p337


      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:34:20 PM): can't you get one for free somewhere?
      RebelNija (7:34:59 PM): yeah
      RebelNija (7:35:02 PM): AFTER the water temple
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:35:24 PM): no, really... o could swear there was a way to get a free one before
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:35:37 PM): *i could
      RebelNija (7:35:42 PM): yeah
      RebelNija (7:35:47 PM): well, when king zora thaws out AFTER it
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:35:55 PM): psh
      RebelNija (7:35:57 PM): but! i just bought it, so it doesn't really matter.. haha
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:35:59 PM): just go do that now
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:36:04 PM): lol, waste of money
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:36:29 PM): you don'e have to play the game in order... unless you hit a story block
      RebelNija (7:37:41 PM): aah
      RebelNija (7:37:44 PM): eh
      RebelNija (7:37:50 PM): rupies are so easy to get
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:38:01 PM): psh... nver waste em?
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:38:06 PM): *'em
      RebelNija (7:39:11 PM): haha
      RebelNija (7:39:14 PM): that room where the guard is
      RebelNija (7:39:16 PM): with all the pots
      RebelNija (7:39:21 PM): ~50 rupies each time you go in
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:39:38 PM): =/
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:39:47 PM): fish = 200
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:39:54 PM): and those are east
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:39:58 PM): *easy
      RebelNija (7:40:34 PM): oh yeah!
      RebelNija (7:40:38 PM): i totally forgot about fish.
      RebelNija (7:46:29 PM): i should probably get the other bottles too..
      RebelNija (7:46:32 PM): i only have 2 of them
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:47:11 PM): and you are on the water temple...
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:47:18 PM): and you paid for the zora tunic...
      RebelNija (7:48:21 PM): hahaha
      RebelNija (7:48:35 PM): i got my hylian shield for free =P
      RebelNija (7:48:40 PM): and my goron tunic.
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:48:58 PM): if you didn't ......
      RebelNija (7:49:12 PM): hahaha
      RebelNija (7:49:13 PM): hmm
      RebelNija (7:49:17 PM): what else can I screw up?
      RebelNija (7:49:27 PM): I got all my skulltula things so far
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:49:30 PM): getting stuck in the water temple
      RebelNija (7:50:13 PM): how do you get stuck?
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:51:02 PM): using all the keys too early
      RebelNija (7:52:52 PM): haha
      RebelNija (7:53:43 PM): hmm
      RebelNija (7:53:46 PM): i just read the forum.
      RebelNija (7:53:58 PM): you really think I'm a wolf? i was just trying to get discussion going/
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:54:01 PM): what, did you think i was joking?
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:54:12 PM): i told you what i was doing when i was doing ti
      RebelNija (7:54:36 PM): haha
      RebelNija (7:54:44 PM): no, i knew you were doing it.
      RebelNija (7:55:08 PM): i just think it's silly is all.
      PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR (7:55:26 PM): silly because you are a wolf?
      Most of that was nonsense, but there is a little bit of information in there. And please don't make fun of my OoT stupidity...
      I think that covers all the important parts. Its getting late, and I'm tired, and my last day before winter break is tomorrow, and I'm rambling on about nothing that concerns jTWG. Good night... unless you are on aim, then we might still talk for a few more minutes... aka does Dance have anything new to say?

      Originally posted by Lightdarkness
      I'm light f**king darkness

      Comment

      • Tasuke
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1671

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: Night 1

        I was suspicious of Nija because of the first post, and the idea of a grudge is
        certainly present, but wolfing are usually never based on a grudge because it's
        just too obvious. But, that might be the case seeing as how the suspected wolf
        in this case is pretty newb-y. I'm gonna wait for some other people's input before
        I make a vote, but Nija is a t the top of my suspicions list.

        Comment

        • iggymatrixcounter
          FFR Veteran
          • Nov 2003
          • 1924

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: Night 1

          Well I don't think Nija is a wolf. (Yes I am playing this game XD)

          But I know that I SURE didn't notice that fojar was on the top of the list.... meh he's 18 he could just be smart.

          But my reasoning for not thinking he's a wolf is because of a subtle, SUBTLE hint from psycho's convo that's not bold faced. My plan is to talk to nija about it before I reveal my theory.

          Originally posted by danceguy
          There are two things holding me back from placing an early vote on Nija. First, just because Fojar accidentally led him in the wrong direction, is that something to hold a grudge against him for? It's not like he knowingly deceived him. Second: so maybe he has a grudge. So what? Why would the other wolf give in to wolfing them?
          15 minutes later and a possible discussion with your wolf friend psycho you put a vote on him. So yea, gotta watch those conspiracy plans early in the game because people are looking for them.


          Originally posted by danceguy
          I'm just leaving this up for discussion. I'd like some opinions, and maybe some background information from anyone who played last game.
          Originally posted by psychoskater
          from the end of the last game.

          Not much to go on, wanting to be a wolf, and revenge for the last game.
          There would be no reason to suspect revenge because they were working together, if anyone from last game wanted revenge it would be against me for totally hurting the human alliance.

          And about nija and fojar last game, they did form some kind of alliance later in the game. nija was with chickendude then fojar got into it. I pushed fojar to get purple insta'ed and that's why fojar went to nija about getting purple lynched.

          But yes it is suspicious that nija (who made some awesome early progress last game) doesn't have as much help for us this time. But like I said, probably harmless. The fact that 2 people have jumped on this and there are 2 wolves is more suspicious to me than nija's post.

          For now just throwing ideas around. I usually make my vote after I have gotten a chance to talk to some people AIM or something.
          lastfm
          PANDORA

          Comment

          • Nija
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2003
            • 38

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: Night 1

            I'd just like to point out that both psycho and dance got on me based on that post and some "grudge" I have against fojar without any real visible prompting. And, about the "grudge", I never was, nor am I now, mad at fojar for anything. We were into a solid human alliance that had the seer, the psychic, and the angel. If anything, I would have wanted to get at iggy for messing it up =).

            In response to the statement that I wanted to be a wolf: Well yeah, it's my second game, I kinda didn't want to be green again, but here I am. What player that has never been a wolf wants to be a wolf? I bet it's a pretty good majority. Voting psycho as a safety more than anything else. His attack on me is pretty suspicious, though being more "experianced" than I am, he must have understood that his provokation wouldn't go unquestioned. Gimme the scoop and my vote might still change.


            So what does one wear on a date to a monster truck rally?

            Comment

            • iggymatrixcounter
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2003
              • 1924

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: Night 1

              Well since I'm playing with ideas with nija, psychoskater, and danceguy, I'm voting minineo He's never active and never really plays (at least as far as I know) And I feel that voting any of the above three at least point could ruin any chance of a solid human defense.

              Danceguy, my eye is mostly on you though, if you weren't such an experienced player, I'd vote you now but odds are you are human. (Hey guardian, danceguy would be a good person to guard since the wolves will be looking at him.... if he's a human.)
              lastfm
              PANDORA

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #22
                Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: Nig

                Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
                15 minutes later and a possible discussion with your wolf friend psycho you put a vote on him. So yea, gotta watch those conspiracy plans early in the game because people are looking for them.

                The fact that 2 people have jumped on this and there are 2 wolves is more suspicious to me than nija's post.
                Take it from me, the wolves are going to be smarter than to do that. Wolves won't associate themselves in the voting unless they're extremely retarded. Have you read many TWGs? Wolves don't vote for the same person unless they absolutely have to. They might even vote for each other early in the game, just to throw suspicions later in the game. They're not going to talk to each other and go, "Hey, let's both for this guy."

                I talked extensively to Nija last night, and he came off as nothing but human. Which makes me sad, I really thought I was right on this one. Apparently he hasn't reacted not because he doesn't care, but because he naturally doesn't react. I don't know how he plays, so I have no choice but to believe him on this one.

                Note that I don't usually consider grudges to be motive material. However, I've seen it done many times by idiots in jTWG, so I felt like I couldn't count it out. Nija cleared up that he has no reason to hold a grudge anyway, and that they are kind of jTWG-buddys, so I can understand why he wouldn't wolf him.

                In conclusion, my vote is probably going to change, maybe even tonight. I'm not taking him out of the picture by any means, though.

                Comment

                • chickendude
                  Away from Computer
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 1901

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: Night 1

                  Ok, sorry guys
                  I've been busy for the last day or so.
                  I kept up with the thread though.

                  I'm not sure what psycho's logic was against nija when he first voted, or if there was any
                  but nija's first post is awfully wolfy

                  also, Tasuke snuck in a misguided post in there
                  Why would nija have a grudge against fojar? The two of them were together. Its iggy that was the real beast last game. There seems to be no reason for a revenge wolfing. Revenge for what?
                  I have a bunch of information here, but nothing extremely wolfy from me. I'm not sure as of now.

                  Comment

                  • Specforces
                    Yes
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 5028

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: Night 1

                    I vote Iggy
                    Check Out My Music

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: Night 1

                      I vote Iggy

                      Comment

                      • chickendude
                        Away from Computer
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 1901

                        #26
                        Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: Nig

                        I vote Iggy

                        Comment

                        • Tasuke
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1671

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning:

                          WTF?
                          I vote Iggy
                          X 3
                          Nice job of supporting why your doping that and stuff.

                          Comment

                          • Nija
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 38

                            #28
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning:

                            Yeah.. I haven't been home much since the day started and now everyone is voting iggy... could someone AIM/PM me and tell me what I missed.

                            .nija

                            P.S. My aim is always set to away because there are a lot of people that I would rather not talk to most of the time, so just send me a message because I'm probably sitting here.


                            So what does one wear on a date to a monster truck rally?

                            Comment

                            • chickendude
                              Away from Computer
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 1901

                              #29
                              Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: Nig

                              Ok rofl guys XD
                              I was going to explain my vote, but then I decided to go with the flow XD.
                              Strange as it may seem, there was actually reasoning behind our three votes.

                              Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
                              Well since I'm playing with ideas with nija, psychoskater, and danceguy, I'm voting minineo He's never active and never really plays (at least as far as I know) And I feel that voting any of the above three at least point could ruin any chance of a solid human defense.

                              Danceguy, my eye is mostly on you though, if you weren't such an experienced player, I'd vote you now but odds are you are human. (Hey guardian, danceguy would be a good person to guard since the wolves will be looking at him.... if he's a human.)
                              Why, hello contradiction. We had some other stuff we were talking about too, but that is one of the big ones.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #30
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning:

                                no chickend00d ur a wolf cuz bandwaggggon

                                I dunno, I might post an explination later or something. I'm just wating for a response from Iggy.

                                hey iggy~ (if you don't play o2jam you won't get it)

                                Comment

                                Working...