jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: GAME CALLED OFF

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • chickendude
    Away from Computer
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2003
    • 1901

    #106
    I thought it was weird that they both (the two inactives) were talking to each other and posted a convo. At first I thought it was a possible set up, but gonzo has the asthma. It still could be though. Everybody else seems.... so... human.

    Comment

    • mattc16
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 524

      #107
      I wasn't talking about voting psycho!!


      Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

      Comment

      • Specforces
        Yes
        • Jan 2004
        • 5028

        #108
        OK, I change my vote to smarterchild. SERIOUSLY, read this convo, she's totally a wolf.

        TaketheTBird: I'm voting against you
        SmarterChild: OK. Well good luck voting against me then.
        TaketheTBird: wolf
        SmarterChild: Yeah? What about Wolf?
        TaketheTBird: you are a wolf
        SmarterChild: Is that so?
        TaketheTBird: ye
        SmarterChild: Oh yeah? Why?
        TaketheTBird: because you are totally suspicious
        SmarterChild: Am I really suspicious?
        TaketheTBird: yes, you are suspicious
        SmarterChild: I think you're suspicious!
        TaketheTBird: WHY AM I SUSPICIOUS?
        SmarterChild: You tell me why!
        TaketheTBird: Trickster!
        TaketheTBird: You think you can hide forever?
        SmarterChild: Nah... I dunno.
        TaketheTBird: I knew.
        SmarterChild: For real?
        TaketheTBird: yes, I could tell all along
        SmarterChild: You could tell all along, huh? How does that make you feel?
        TaketheTBird: good
        SmarterChild: Isn't it though?
        TaketheTBird: Do you care that you're getting lynched
        TaketheTBird: ?
        SmarterChild: Is it a good thing to care that I'm getting lynched?
        SmarterChild: OK, please tell me what you're trying to do.
        TaketheTBird: Eat me.
        SmarterChild: I hope you don't speak to humans like that.
        TaketheTBird: WOLF!
        SmarterChild: Who?
        TaketheTBird: You.
        Check Out My Music

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #109
          Smarterchild is a GIRL?

          SCANDAL

          Comment

          • Freak83
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 3281

            #110
            TaketheTBird: Minineo
            TaketheTBird: I forgot man
            TaketheTBird: I told him that Nija was a blue
            TaketheTBird: for a joke
            TaketheTBird: and nija got kicked
            TaketheTBird: Danceguy saw me log it
            TaketheTBird: dude
            TaketheTBird: it's amazing
            TaketheTBird: minineo is one

            I get this message from Specforces and talk to him about it for a bit. We toss ideas around and suspiciens but this was the major point of the conversation. Also something interesting we noticed:

            TaketheTBird: remember the very first thing neo said to me?
            TaketheTBird: I said
            TaketheTBird: "I am a wolf"
            TaketheTBird: he said
            TaketheTBird: "What the fuck"
            TaketheTBird: Hold on, I have to read something
            TaketheTBird: ""
            Real Freak83: i figur(ed) he meant it more in the context "why would he tell me this?" rather than "how can that be!? I'm a wolf with player x!"
            Real Freak83: if he is a wolf though i suppose it could have actually meant the second
            TaketheTBird: no, I don't think he was that smart
            TaketheTBird: is

            If you don't remember this was from the first of Spec's crazy convo's, top of page 4 or 5. MiniNeo voted for Spec after that which seemed like the logical move for him to make at the time. But like I said, think about it if you were a wolf.

            Someone comes up to you and says "I am a wolf", what's your first reaction going to be? Well just look at MiniNeo's post for the answer.

            Comment

            • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
              Threat Emulation
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2004
              • 5184

              #111
              After talking with Spec, MININEO (OMG CAPS LOCK), is lookin pretty wolfish.

              TaketheTBird: Hey

              Auto response from PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: http://www.infonegocio.com/xeron/mamut.html

              http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=9607

              TaketheTBird: MiniNeo is definitely one of the wolves
              TaketheTBird: I remember now
              TaketheTBird: we told him Nija was a blue as a joke
              TaketheTBird: and nija got kicked

              Auto response from PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: http://www.infonegocio.com/xeron/mamut.html

              http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=9607

              TaketheTBird: and MiniNeo
              TaketheTBird: seriously
              TaketheTBird: danceguy and I will tell you why
              TaketheTBird: OH MAN OH MAN
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: ok, what did i ;miss?
              TaketheTBird: neo baby
              TaketheTBird: I told him a couple of days ago
              TaketheTBird: as a safety
              TaketheTBird: that nija was a blue
              TaketheTBird: I forgot that I did this
              TaketheTBird: danceguy reminded me
              TaketheTBird: nija was booted
              TaketheTBird: for no reason
              TaketheTBird: plus
              TaketheTBird: if the wolf was smart
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: hmm, interesting
              TaketheTBird: he wouldn't have kicked nija
              TaketheTBird: because we were suspicious of nija from the beginnning
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: yea
              TaketheTBird: so eyah
              TaketheTBird: neo for sure
              TaketheTBird: and now we're grilling tasuke
              TaketheTBird: cause neo and him voted the same in the beginning
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: ok, let me check the thread and i'll get back to you on that
              TaketheTBird: yeah
              PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR: well, nothing new after the smarterchild era
              TaketheTBird: yeah
              basically my convo of the same thing freak posted, except this was between spec and me instead of spec and freak. hopefully you already knew that, but i thought i'd point it out just in case

              Originally posted by Lightdarkness
              I'm light f**king darkness

              Comment

              • Specforces
                Yes
                • Jan 2004
                • 5028

                #112
                I vote minineo.
                Check Out My Music

                Comment

                • MiniNeo
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 454

                  #113
                  Er.... okay.

                  About the reaction if someone told you he was a wolf: Huh? There is a "correct" answer for something like that? I didn't know about it. Like someone just walks up to you on the street and goes: "Hey, I am a mass murderer." Whats your response, like, "Oh. Well so hows the weather back in where you come from" ???

                  My "brb reading" is to catch up on the thread to see what the fuck would made spec say something like that. Turns out he's just fucking around. And according to him, he only have to fuck around in this game to get into TWG so he doesn't care. Well.

                  I was about to post the whole convo and see if how he reacts but turns out he got there faster than me. And after that he mentioned for ME to be in an alliance and tell me that Nija is the guardian. Huh? You talked to me for 30 minutes, had suspicion for ME to be a wolf, then give ME the priviledge of getting in an allianece? What the FUCK alert anyone?

                  And boy Nija got killed! And its a 50-50 between spec framing me or me killing to pull off some reverse psychology. And because I am dumb so sup spi.... I mean spec.

                  Comment

                  • Specforces
                    Yes
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 5028

                    #114
                    SO YOU COME OUT OF THE WOODWORK WHEN YOUR LIFE IS IN DANGER EH? WELL GOODBYE TO YOU SLUTMAN, YOU WILL BE GONE TOMORROW AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SLUT!

                    Where you trying to use a racial slur on me? If so I could have banned in a second for racism. I suggest you keep your head in the game termite, you will need it.

                    Hey, Human buddies, check out the best japanese band ever.

                    Check Out My Music

                    Comment

                    • MiniNeo
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 454

                      #115
                      I mean spies =D, but okay you can edit that out since you are admin =D

                      Comment

                      • gonzo4life44
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2004
                        • 626

                        #116
                        TaketheTBird: Minineo is a wolf
                        TaketheTBird: I am 100% sure
                        nuff said.
                        Minineo


                        Comment

                        • Specforces
                          Yes
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 5028

                          #117
                          Hey guys, I don't really know, this was just a test to see how much influence I could gain. Please lynch me now, instalynch.
                          Check Out My Music

                          Comment

                          • MiniNeo
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2004
                            • 454

                            #118
                            I wonder if the 4 users above would follow whatever you say =)

                            Comment

                            • Specforces
                              Yes
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 5028

                              #119
                              VOTE ME

                              I VOTE Specforces.

                              I AM A WOLF RARRGH!
                              Check Out My Music

                              Comment

                              • Freak83
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 3281

                                #120
                                A few days ago I would have believed him and changed my vote to him. Now I know him better than that.

                                (If it turns out he actually is a wolf though he's gonna be laughing his ass off at us though in postgame Oo)

                                Comment

                                Working...