jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: GAME CALLED OFF

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #181
    Wow. Day 3 is never going to end.

    Not to point fingers, but this game has gone to the wayside. Perhaps we should call it off?

    Comment

    • mattc16
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 524

      #182
      Up to you guys, but the rate this game is going, noone will say anything.


      Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

      Comment

      • Tasuke
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1671

        #183
        I say let te game go on for one more 24 hour day.
        Then abandon alll hopes after that.

        Comment

        • mattc16
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 524

          #184
          k tasuke has spoken. 3 votes in so far, 6 to end day.

          tasuke - dAnce
          whitey - tasuke, chickendude


          Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

          Comment

          • hiyasucka
            Banned
            • Sep 2004
            • 73

            #185
            i'm voting for dance because i'm really not seein where his vote from tasuke came from. maybe he just pulled it out of his ass, but it looked a little suspicious. maybe he's anxious for this day to end so he can wolf someone. i don't know.

            Comment

            • gonzo4life44
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 626

              #186
              ok here we go. This game is dead. I have no clue why people are still playing. the only person that is trying to keep us together is danceguy. I vote this way cuz wolfs are the active one trying to not look like they are not a wolf.
              The End.


              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #187
                Originally posted by gonzo4life44
                ok here we go. This game is dead.
                Only because you people killed it. Lots of sarcastic posts were made, and I think a lot of you made too much of it. They weren't just to say "lalala I don't care about this game at all", they were just to have fun.

                Originally posted by gonzo4life44
                I have no clue why people are still playing.
                i guess that explains why you're making a post voting for me

                Originally posted by gonzo4life44
                the only person that is trying to keep us together is danceguy.
                oh man that is terribly wolfy

                Originally posted by gonzo4life44
                I vote this way cuz wolfs are the active one trying to not look like they are not a wolf.
                more like I would stick out 10x less if I sat around and said nothing like everyone else

                Originally posted by gonzo4life44
                The End.
                laides n gentlmen da jury has spoken

                And uh, someone voted me for voting Tasuke. Look at what happened Day 2.

                Oh, forget it. Honestly, I don't really care anymore. Day 3 has lasted an eternity, and it's really killed any interest I had.

                Comment

                • vashthestampede0987
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 2997

                  #188
                  Guys, end this game. It's dead and isn't going to come back anytime soon. Postpone jTWG for a while.
                  Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                  I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I hate myself.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight
                  xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                  xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                  Comment

                  • mattc16
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 524

                    #189
                    Vash is right. This game's over, i don't want to be reminding you every game day to have to vote.


                    Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                    Comment

                    Working...