jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: GAME CALLED OFF

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #166
    Do you guys maybe, I dunno, think we should get back to being serious here? The completely random posts have been extremely entertaining, but I think it's about time we finish this game off.

    Comment

    • Freak83
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 3281

      #167
      Uhhh, so what just happened? Was Spec saved by the Guardian? Were they both killed? Sorry, I can't seem to make sense of matt's last post.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #168
        If you're confused, just pay attention to the colors. Neo got lynched, Spec got wolfed. That's all.

        Comment

        • mattc16
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 524

          #169
          yeah my stories are shit, shut it.


          Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #170
            Come to think of it, Matt, isn't this day 3?

            Day 1 we lynched Iggy.
            Day 2 we lynched Neo.

            This is most definitely day 3.

            Comment

            • mattc16
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 524

              #171
              Yeah, you're right. I fail to count to 4 <_>.


              Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

              Comment

              • chickendude
                Away from Computer
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2003
                • 1901

                #172
                I vote gonzo because if jesus was wolf, the world would be very different. He should know that
                then again, it could be minineo for not posting
                also I think I trust danceguy which probably makes tasuke the wolf. Freak doesn't have a clue whats going on, which is strange considering that he was talking to danceguy
                Also, hiyasucka randomly piped in when talking to gonzo making hiyasucka a valid target. chickendude is also a shady character for that comment on scroll speed

                In conclusion: I'm pretty sure W-h-i-t-e-y is the wolf

                Comment

                • mattc16
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 524

                  #173
                  Actually, guys, honestly. I'm the wolf.



























                  NOT RLY OLOLZ I TRIXXED U


                  Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                  Comment

                  • chickendude
                    Away from Computer
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 1901

                    #174
                    when's the game end?

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #175
                      Originally posted by chickendude
                      when's the game end?
                      when either tasuke gets lynched or, if not, when you and probably whitey get lynched

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #176
                        double post broom

                        i mean vroom lol

                        come to think of it the only reason I suspect whitey is because spec did and I still don't really get why

                        but w/e lol

                        Comment

                        • chickendude
                          Away from Computer
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 1901

                          #177
                          Spec knew what he was talking about obviously clearly
                          or do you know what you're talking about

                          clearly hiyasucka needs to come and give us his deep insights. He has the most info out of us all

                          Comment

                          • Tasuke
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 1671

                            #178
                            whitey

                            Comment

                            • Tasuke
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1671

                              #179
                              I'e actually been talking to severa lof the people of whom I was incredibly
                              suspicios of and some others that i wasn't and I'm almost positive that I've
                              found out who the wolves are. I'm still not sure if I'm correct thought, but
                              I need someone to tell so that If I'm wolfed they can tell others and get rid of the
                              wolves, but I'm probaly not going to be able to contact the person i really want to tell
                              but If you contact me and if i really trust you i'll definately tell you.

                              Comment

                              • mattc16
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 524

                                #180
                                well, the day was supposed to end three days ago, but as only 3 or 4 people have voted (gonzo's vote for Jesus not counted) i'm putting an extension until 6 of you have voted.


                                Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                                Comment

                                Working...