jTWG XVI: Back to the Beginning: GAME CALLED OFF

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #136
    Originally posted by Tasuke
    If he only rold Neo
    sup Scooby-Doo

    Originally posted by Tasuke
    If Spec tells Neo and You that Nija is a gaurdian as a joke. Then it could be either you or Neo that wolfed him. If he only rold Neo, and then told you that he told Neo as a joke, then you could be trying to frame Neo.
    Think a little deeper than that. There's a psychic, remember? If I did it to frame Neo, then when Neo came up human, I would be dead in the water. Plus, I like how you immediately jump to Neo's side.

    Originally posted by Tasuke
    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    P337 teh 1337 (11:10:19 PM): it doesn't make sense for him to have done that as a wolf, because he doesn't want to make it known
    P337 teh 1337 (11:10:21 PM): when?
    tasuke1382 (11:10:30 PM): yesterday
    tasuke1382 (11:10:36 PM): before nija died
    P337 teh 1337 (11:11:03 PM): what the $*%#
    P337 teh 1337 (11:11:11 PM): how'd you know that?
    P337 teh 1337 (11:12:20 PM): so Neo told you, huh?
    tasuke1382 (11:12:28 PM): spec told me i think
    I'm not sure on this one, I still have to talk to Spec about it.
    Once again, I am telling you spec tells me that Nija was gaurdian.
    That's not what I was getting at. Look at the conversation shown above.

    tasuke1382 (11:10:17 PM): he said he told neo that nija was gaurdian
    That's you referring to Spec. I realize now that you were saying that Spec told you that he told Neo that Nija was the guardian. I didn't realize it earlier, but you're still addressing the wrong issue.

    Originally posted by Tasuke
    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    P337 teh 1337 (11:14:44 PM): that's not vital information though
    P337 teh 1337 (11:14:45 PM): wtf
    What I meant was, why would he have kept Spec telling him that Nija was the guardian from me?
    Because I DIDN'T TRUST YOU
    As I said, though, that's not vital information. Also, you didn't clear up why you voted me if you did trust me. (this being implied through the fact that he told me something after he previously wouldn't when he said he "didn't trust me")

    Originally posted by Tasuke
    Notcie how i said this just, a little bit before. This is one of the things that makes people like danceguy seem to be potentially reatarded. They cannot read.
    Here's something I'd like to point out. In the most recent TWG I played, I was the seer. Roopert started calling me retarded and shit, just like Tasuke is. I'd thought it odd, since I hadn't done too much to deserve that. So I went and seered him, and what do you know? He came up wolf.

    Anyway, I'll be able to do more research / talk to more people now that we have more time.

    Comment

    • Specforces
      Yes
      • Jan 2004
      • 5028

      #137
      Yeah, we'll look into this, now that we have more time we should be able to get some stuff done.
      Check Out My Music

      Comment

      • chickendude
        Away from Computer
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2003
        • 1901

        #138
        Originally posted by tasuke
        reatarded
        roflcopter

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #139
          imf guna win dis gaem

          Comment

          • chickendude
            Away from Computer
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2003
            • 1901

            #140
            das wuz day want u to tink

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #141
              nonono its nto

              membr ist dobul trpiel erverse phscyholgoly

              Comment

              • gonzo4life44
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 626

                #142
                dis game suxor.


                Comment

                • chickendude
                  Away from Computer
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 1901

                  #143
                  buh daz wuz day want u to tink

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #144

                    Comment

                    • Tasuke
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1671

                      #145
                      This game is 4 srs

                      Comment

                      • chickendude
                        Away from Computer
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 1901

                        #146


                        NO
                        THIS IS A TRAP!

                        Comment

                        • mattc16
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 524

                          #147
                          srsly guys, i'm rly plottin agenst u all 2 hav u all killde.

                          Oh another thing, w-H-i-T-e-Y will be replacing Psycho. w-H-i-T-e-Y, think of this as your invitation to begin posting.


                          Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                          Comment

                          • chickendude
                            Away from Computer
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 1901

                            #148
                            4 srs?

                            Comment

                            • mattc16
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 524

                              #149
                              o ya, 4 srs


                              Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                              Comment

                              • chickendude
                                Away from Computer
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 1901

                                #150
                                srsly 4 srs?

                                Comment

                                Working...