AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ichliebekase
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2006
    • 3213

    #241
    Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

    Originally posted by 25thhour
    You are god.
    What the hell is up with electric version I suck at it.
    My highest scores like 109k and no GS.
    \EDIT: got a GS lol
    Hey, at least you can get over 100k on it, I failed so epically earlier.
    Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
    We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
    =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
    Garden Party - Dance, level 38

    Comment

    • MrMagic5239
      FFR Veteran
      • Feb 2007
      • 4096

      #242
      Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

      Now that I went back and read it

      That makes sense now, kind of like an over strum on Guitar Hero
      ~Grand Chase Stats~
      Elesis (Knight/Spearman/Sword Master/ Savior) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
      Lire (Archer/Crossbowmen/Arch Ranger/Nova) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
      Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
      Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
      Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
      Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
      Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
      Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)

      Comment

      • EnR
        Massive flaming dildos.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2007
        • 8431

        #243
        Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

        I look like such a kid. (Drums)


        Bass(I suck)
        sigpic

        Comment

        • AC1speakerbox
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2006
          • 1242

          #244
          Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

          Even though I don't agree with loads of these difficulty ratings, I'm still using the ones that were given by Rock Band, mostly because nowhere within Google's reach is there anything similar to our own "actual difficulty" thread.

          Also, I most definitely AM going to take advantage of the crappy ratings to give you guys some surprisingly hard songs.
          Right now we're on the 2's. We skipped the 0 diff round to make room for more hard songs later.
          I did hand-pick all of these songs; they're not random. I almost used Electric Version for guitar, but there weren't any other bass songs with a 2 rating that were even remotely hard. I thought I ended up with a nice little list.

          Comment

          • TC_Halogen
            Rhythm game specialist.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2008
            • 19376

            #245
            Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

            Originally posted by thechild
            Not gonna lie but it was kind dumb you guys even considered drum fills would change the notestreaks
            I don't play Rock Band that much and I was just trying to give an idea. Sorry for asking a dumb question, I didn't remember.

            Comment

            • macgravel
              Resident Poopbutt
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2004
              • 2405

              #246
              Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!



              This was my first run on it. I'll probably get a better one later if everybody gets a better score than me. :P

              Comment

              • tha Guardians
                MCDC 2011
                • Nov 2006
                • 1680

                #247
                Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                Round 2 Guitar Score — Rank 40 on XBL
                Round 2 Bass Score — Rank 4 on XBL, lmao

                Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
                can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

                Originally posted by Synthlight
                I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight

                Comment

                • dore
                  caveman pornstar
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 6317

                  #248
                  Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                  yay I'll actually have time to try this week
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #249
                    Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                    my friend let me borrow his pedal

                    8)

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • dore
                      caveman pornstar
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 6317

                      #250
                      Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                      also you suck for the drums song being one of the songs I deleted off RB2 lol
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                      Comment

                      • AC1speakerbox
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 1242

                        #251
                        Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                        ololol
                        Download that ****

                        edit: updated
                        Last edited by AC1speakerbox; 07-12-2009, 10:27 AM.

                        Comment

                        • 25thhour
                          I like max
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 2922

                          #252
                          Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                          Im moving my RB drums into the living room to play today.
                          r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                          Comment

                          • dore
                            caveman pornstar
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 6317

                            #253
                            Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                            I dunno which will be less effort: properly calibrating RB1 or redownloading all the songs to RB2
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                            Comment

                            • dore
                              caveman pornstar
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 6317

                              #254
                              Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                              actually I didn't delete that song, I must have been thinking of something else

                              anyway scores

                              I did this run without trying front-end squeezes but I hit most of the back-ends so it was pretty decent. The next run I nailed 4/5 squeezes (front and back) but I missed because of squeezing poorly so I just gave up.


                              I dunno if I used the optimal path but I squeezed pretty well so whatever

                              EDIT looking it over, my vox score was only a few hundred off optimal, I dunno if I lost it on the first squeeze or if there's a better path. It shouldn't matter, regardless.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                              Comment

                              • insanefreddy926
                                Super Member
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 187

                                #255
                                Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                                Don't know if I know if I did the optimal path for drums but it looks like a pretty decent score. I suck at squeezing anyway...



                                yeaorwgh.

                                Comment

                                Working...