AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AC1speakerbox
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 1242

    #46
    Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

    THE cornandbeans is playing in mah tournament? kool.

    Know what's roflfunnay?
    A couple hours ago I was hatin on your name for taking your own song xD
    Last edited by AC1speakerbox; 06-27-2009, 01:54 AM.

    Comment

    • AC1speakerbox
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 1242

      #47
      Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

      @ dore: I'd love to make this a strictly RB2 tournament, but that would mean people have to get kicked, and that's not what I'm about

      I also don't think subtracting a set number of points is a reasonable solution.
      Unfortunately, I may actually need to disallow PS2's from the vocal division :.(

      Anyone who thinks they have some kind of miracle solution, please come out with it. It's four o' ****ing clock and I need sleep.

      Comment

      • dore
        caveman pornstar
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 6317

        #48
        Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

        I think the only way you'd be able to do it is to count how many taps there are and subtract the score based on that. It'd be something like:

        (PS2 score) - (75 * # of taps)
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

        Comment

        • Cyanite
          SIT THE **** DOWN.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2007
          • 1174

          #49
          Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

          But that's going to screw anyone who didn't use them, or missed a note or two.

          If you want a fix-all solution, get rid of vocals. If someone wants a singing competition let there be a singstar tournament or something, it's too unreliable with Rock Band.


          Originally posted by KgZ
          oh yeah girls love it when I stick my massive arm in their mouth

          Comment

          • EnR
            Massive flaming dildos.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2007
            • 8431

            #50
            Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

            Wow, this sucks large.

            My red drum is finished, I can hit any other drum and the red double hits without me even touching it haha.

            I'll go see if I can buy new ones. .
            sigpic

            Comment

            • fireking550
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2006
              • 171

              #51
              Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

              Yea the vocals is going to be tricky, they made a lot of changed to the system on each councle and each game. But it really doesn't matter to me, why would you do it on July 4th, i am busy all day so there's no way ill be able to play :/ Srry.


              Big Time Boston Fan, Bruins, Celtics, Red Sox, and Patriots, beat that line-up

              Originally posted by Kibblre
              New mission: I will attempt to get "Meep" banned from my school, as well.

              Comment

              • EnR
                Massive flaming dildos.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2007
                • 8431

                #52
                Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                Took my drums apart completely and found the problem.

                Since i broke the plastic in half, the sensor popped off the plastic, I glued and tapped the sensor back to the plastic, put back everything, re attached the entire drum set and blam, works so far, but gonna test it out. My red drum is filled with tape haha.

                Alright, I have hardly any bounce on all my drums, or maybe I'm just used to playing with my electric drums lately :X. But everything works, no double hits or anything.

                I'm in for drums and bass.
                sigpic

                Comment

                • iluswirl
                  Clueless & Comfortable
                  • May 2007
                  • 462

                  #53
                  Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                  In for drums, bass and guitar.

                  Why not. I'm gonna die in drums, but it'll still be fun. haha.

                  Comment

                  • AC1speakerbox
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 1242

                    #54
                    Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                    Okay, whatever.
                    Signups now end Saturday July 4, at 11:59 EST

                    Comment

                    • macgravel
                      Resident Poopbutt
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2004
                      • 2405

                      #55
                      Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                      When does the first round start? How long does each round last? I ask this because I won't be back until July 5th/6th, and I want to join the drum section. :P

                      P.S. My drums suck, and I have to hit them with all my might, or they won't register, which means I miss notes a lot.

                      I don't expect to win with this drum set, but it'll be fun regardless.

                      Comment

                      • AC1speakerbox
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 1242

                        #56
                        Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                        @ Mac

                        OP updated to facilitate your questions.

                        Comment

                        • macgravel
                          Resident Poopbutt
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2004
                          • 2405

                          #57
                          Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                          Awesome. I'm game, then.

                          Comment

                          • ddr_f4n
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 3807

                            #58
                            Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                            I'm in, although you already put me in after I PM'd you before.

                            Let's just hope my life doesn't get in the way =/.
                            Out Now!


                            Older Releases:
                            Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                            Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                            東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                            Comment

                            • xBBx Takedown
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 2627

                              #59
                              Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                              i don't get this
                              pm me and explain this to me
                              Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
                              Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
                              Best AAA-Sword Strike
                              Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix

                              Comment

                              • EnR
                                Massive flaming dildos.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 8431

                                #60
                                Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                                Question, how will you know people aren't using old scores?

                                IMO, we should have to show a time/date on a a page and be in the pic.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...