AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • insanefreddy926
    Super Member
    • Feb 2005
    • 187

    #361
    Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

    Yeah it's probably because I'm using ps2. The path I used was 0-0-0, I think the first two activations got +2 and the last, +1. Or something like that, but I'm not sure, I forget...
    yeaorwgh.

    Comment

    • dore
      caveman pornstar
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 6317

      #362
      Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!



      first run of the day, completely wrong path, pad dropped a green note and then I decided to improvise a bass rhythm instead of playing the one on-screen lol
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #363
        Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

        Originally posted by dore
        and then I decided to improvise a bass rhythm instead of playing the one on-screen lol
        do you know how much i do this

        seriously when i'm playing on a kit i have myself trained for my bass foot to just groove and switch up every few bars without any conscious thought from me, so this carries into rock band with disastrous results

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • dore
          caveman pornstar
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2006
          • 6317

          #364
          Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

          lol I just got bored during one of the fills with constant 8th bass and I turned it into a funky groove

          I can imagine you have difficulties keeping confined to what the recording is doing.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

          Comment

          • 25thhour
            I like max
            • Feb 2007
            • 2922

            #365
            Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

            Damn it cant submit my score today. Going Quadding I'll try tonight if I dont go to my friends.
            r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

            Comment

            • emerald000
              the Mathemagician~
              • Nov 2005
              • 1320

              #366
              Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

              I got just enough time at my friend's to play all four songs.







              Comment

              • thechild
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 1642

                #367
                Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!


                2nd try




                IONs


                Oh and what the eff insanefreddy you beat me by a lot and you didn't even full combo it. That score needs to be checked, I know you didn't hack, that's just weird.
                Last edited by thechild; 07-16-2009, 06:14 PM.

                Comment

                • macgravel
                  Resident Poopbutt
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2004
                  • 2405

                  #368
                  Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                  Man, I wish I had an ION set! I would FC everything, hahaha.

                  Comment

                  • EnR
                    Massive flaming dildos.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 8431

                    #369
                    Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                    I use the GHWT kit with a broken blue red and green drum, red is taped to the ****, green has like a hole in the middle and blue raddles when I hit it.

                    Oh also, I use my Roland TD-3 electric drum pad with my real bass pedal for awesomeness :X.
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • ddr_f4n
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 3807

                      #370
                      Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                      My scores:

                      This one took a few tries because for some reason I kept dropping the chords


                      First try =P


                      Third try.


                      Second try.
                      Out Now!


                      Older Releases:
                      Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                      Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                      東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                      Comment

                      • 25thhour
                        I like max
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 2922

                        #371
                        Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!


                        Miss on the easy part... God damn Allergies made me sniffle and my eyes water super bad.

                        Dumb guitar chart. lol
                        r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                        Comment

                        • u84
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1921

                          #372
                          Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                          ****! I couldn't upload my scores! We had to call a guy from Charter to come and fix it and he didn't come.. I'm using my work computer right now. I have all three songs finished, I just won't be able to upload them until around 4:00.. I won't get eliminated, right?
                          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                          Comment

                          • EnR
                            Massive flaming dildos.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 8431

                            #373
                            Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                            Oh, it's a new round now D=
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #374
                              Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                              oh **** my life i forgot i had work last night which stopped me from doing this

                              AC HASN'T POSTED YET OH GOD I'M HURRYING

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #375
                                Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                                COUNTLESS ATTEMPTS LATER







                                i'm definitely giving myself time to get scores that don't suck next round

                                can you tell that i am such a morning person
                                Last edited by Tokzic; 07-17-2009, 09:10 AM.

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...