AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dore
    caveman pornstar
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 6317

    #121
    Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

    leaving town in 20 minutes and scoooooores

    not bothering with working on squeezes, I doubt it will matter


    also I suck (it's ,775 btw)


    next round I might actually be in a mood to fight with my retarded drumset but not now lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

    Comment

    • MrMagic5239
      FFR Veteran
      • Feb 2007
      • 4096

      #122
      Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

      Okay maybe I just completely forgot something about Rock Band unless im dumb and never noticed, how the hell do you and EnR both play drums, on the same song, btoh get 100% and EnR gets 400 more notes in his note streak?

      Someone explai, or refresh my memory
      ~Grand Chase Stats~
      Elesis (Knight/Spearman/Sword Master/ Savior) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
      Lire (Archer/Crossbowmen/Arch Ranger/Nova) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
      Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
      Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
      Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
      Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
      Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
      Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)

      Comment

      • EnR
        Massive flaming dildos.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2007
        • 8431

        #123
        Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

        Originally posted by MrMagic5239
        Okay maybe I just completely forgot something about Rock Band unless im dumb and never noticed, how the hell do you and EnR both play drums, on the same song, btoh get 100% and EnR gets 400 more notes in his note streak?

        Someone explai, or refresh my memory
        Hit a note to many, you still didn;t miss any, but you lose your streak, but i don't know how he only has 4000 less than me.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • AC1speakerbox
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2006
          • 1242

          #124
          Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

          I did hit one extra bass pedal somewhere in there. I don't think I had any other combo breakers, but I could be wrong.

          Either way I must have had a good overdrive path or something.

          Comment

          • tha Guardians
            MCDC 2011
            • Nov 2006
            • 1680

            #125
            Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

            Round 1

            Guitar score
            Bass score

            Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
            can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

            Cheers,

            Synthlight

            Comment

            • AC1speakerbox
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 1242

              #126
              Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

              Originally posted by emerald000
              Oh my god. This is awesome. I am so in!

              Put me in all divisions
              Okeyday.

              Originally posted by emerald000
              PS: I send you some credits. I hope you don't mind.
              *faints, wakes up 5 minutes later very hungry*

              First, "some credits" might be the understatement of the year.
              Second, why would I mind if you sent me credits? lol

              That was probably the most self-contradictory, confusing, most day-brightening post I've ever seen.

              THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! MAY YOUR FUTURE BE WONDERFUL AND FILLED WITH MANY VIRGINS!!!!!!!!!!1!!

              Comment

              • tha Guardians
                MCDC 2011
                • Nov 2006
                • 1680

                #127
                Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                Dammit, emerald.

                I want my credits back >:C

                Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
                can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

                Originally posted by Synthlight
                I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight

                Comment

                • AC1speakerbox
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 1242

                  #128
                  Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                  I'll give them back to you if you really want them, but you'll be forever remembered as the guy who took back the credits he donated

                  Comment

                  • tha Guardians
                    MCDC 2011
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 1680

                    #129
                    Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                    I know, I know.
                    I knew I would regret it :/

                    Haha, oh well. Enjoy your credits :3

                    Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
                    can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight

                    Comment

                    • hi_top
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 1427

                      #130
                      Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                      I can't compete in this now, stupid Xbox needs to be sent in, have fun everyone

                      Comment

                      • ichliebekase
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2006
                        • 3213

                        #131
                        Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                        AC1 you've updated other people's scores but you haven't put my bass score up? I should be in the lead!
                        Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                        We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                        =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                        Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                        Comment

                        • tha Guardians
                          MCDC 2011
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 1680

                          #132
                          Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                          Originally posted by hi_top
                          I can't compete in this now, stupid Xbox needs to be sent in, have fun everyone
                          Aww, that bites.
                          It looks like I might have to send mine in soon, too.

                          Again.

                          Originally posted by ichliebekase
                          AC1 you've updated other people's scores but you haven't put my bass score up? I should be in the lead!
                          I reminded him before you even posted.
                          Check again, lol

                          Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
                          can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight

                          Comment

                          • hi_top
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 1427

                            #133
                            Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                            Wait holy crap forgot I had RB1 for PS2 can still compete in Guitar/ Bass

                            Comment

                            • ichliebekase
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2006
                              • 3213

                              #134
                              Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                              yay! Thanks for reminding him :] going to do vocals in a minute.
                              Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                              We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                              =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                              Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                              Comment

                              • AC1speakerbox
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 1242

                                #135
                                Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                                Originally posted by hi_top
                                Wait holy crap forgot I had RB1 for PS2 can still compete in Guitar/ Bass
                                :P

                                Comment

                                Working...