AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • insanefreddy926
    Super Member
    • Feb 2005
    • 187

    #226
    Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

    Here we go:



    yeaorwgh.

    Comment

    • Cyanite
      SIT THE **** DOWN.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2007
      • 1174

      #227
      Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

      I'm either going to have to be a day late on my submissions, or drop out. My RB1 disk doesn't have all the songs unlocked, and I don't have time tonight to get that done.

      I got 100% on THTF, couldn't get the other scores but I've gotten 100% on both before pretty easily. I just need an extra day to do it, but if that's going to piss any people off, then I'll just drop out.

      I'm going to have to pull out my credit donation too, if that's the case, since I only donated because I can potentially win it back.

      Sorry.


      Originally posted by KgZ
      oh yeah girls love it when I stick my massive arm in their mouth

      Comment

      • 25thhour
        I like max
        • Feb 2007
        • 2922

        #228
        Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

        Here goes nothing I can FC DL,DS but my strum bar is ****ed up.





        I really hope I dont get eliminated on drums because I am getting my drums out tomorrow when my mom is gone. So if possible I would like to stay in the drums for next round.

        If this isnt possible I understand
        r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

        Comment

        • tha Guardians
          MCDC 2011
          • Nov 2006
          • 1680

          #229
          Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

          Requesting that Cyanite gets the Tokzic treatment.

          Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
          can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

          Originally posted by Synthlight
          I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight

          Comment

          • u84
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 1921

            #230
            Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

            It's the first round. I really don't care about getting first..
            Originally posted by ryanisadouche
            I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

            Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


            Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

            Comment

            • tha Guardians
              MCDC 2011
              • Nov 2006
              • 1680

              #231
              Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

              I do.
              That's why I took the liberty of claiming first place.

              AC1 needs to update the songs >_>

              Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
              can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

              Originally posted by Synthlight
              I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight

              Comment

              • 25thhour
                I like max
                • Feb 2007
                • 2922

                #232
                Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                I just need my drums back. -cries-
                r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                Comment

                • Cyanite
                  SIT THE **** DOWN.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 1174

                  #233
                  Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                  Originally posted by tha Guardians
                  Requesting that Cyanite gets the Tokzic treatment.
                  which is what


                  Originally posted by KgZ
                  oh yeah girls love it when I stick my massive arm in their mouth

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #234
                    Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                    hot bangings from a harem of sex-hungry women and success at everything you attempt

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • ddr_f4n
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 3807

                      #235
                      Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                      Alright here we go, let's start with something easy (click to enlarge):


                      This was also really easy:


                      This took a few tries since I keep choking on the chords:


                      And now lolcrap vocals. Damn I hate this one:

                      (I named my singer shash because I felt like naming him after Shashakiro. I could do this again with my name in front of it to prove that it's really me)
                      Last edited by ddr_f4n; 07-11-2009, 07:47 AM.
                      Out Now!


                      Older Releases:
                      Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                      Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                      東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                      Comment

                      • AC1speakerbox
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 1242

                        #236
                        Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                        ****, guys.
                        I was at Six Flags all day yesterday and I just friggin crashed at 9:00, which like, never happens.

                        Updating the OP now.
                        Eliminations will be done using random.org rather than eliminating those who are currently below the red line. That was how I planned it to begin with. I definitely need to give you guys the songs now though.

                        Guitar: Blood Doll-- Anarchy Club
                        Vocals: When You Were Young-- The Killers
                        Drums: Here It Goes Again-- OK Go
                        Bass: Electric Version-- The New Pornographers


                        edit: this post is the cutoff for scores rather than actually being at 11:59 pm est yesterday
                        you're welcome

                        Comment

                        • ichliebekase
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2006
                          • 3213

                          #237
                          Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                          Originally posted by AC1speakerbox
                          Updating the OP now.
                          Eliminations will be done using random.org rather than eliminating those who are currently below the red line. That was how I planned it to begin with. I definitely need to give you guys the songs now though.
                          As far as eliminations go, you should only eliminate the people who didnt enter a score at all for this round only and let everyone else play on. It wouldn't be fair to those who actually want to be here.
                          Playing song before I have my job interview today. I'm excited
                          Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                          We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                          =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                          Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                          Comment

                          • AC1speakerbox
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 1242

                            #238
                            Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                            I did decide to exempt those who were active from the random eliminations.

                            Guess what, Cyanite and 25th?
                            This is good news for you

                            Comment

                            • ichliebekase
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2006
                              • 3213

                              #239
                              Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                              I have no life, so I've already got 2 of my songs in. I don't like my voice, so I didn't do vocals while my mom was downstairs >.<

                              Guitar:


                              Bass:


                              The scores suck, I know. You don't need to remind me.
                              Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                              We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                              =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                              Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                              Comment

                              • 25thhour
                                I like max
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 2922

                                #240
                                Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                                Originally posted by AC1speakerbox
                                I did decide to exempt those who were active from the random eliminations.

                                Guess what, Cyanite and 25th?
                                This is good news for you
                                You are god.
                                What the hell is up with electric version I suck at it.
                                My highest scores like 109k and no GS.
                                \EDIT: got a GS lol
                                Last edited by 25thhour; 07-11-2009, 11:39 AM.
                                r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                                Comment

                                Working...