AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AC1speakerbox
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 1242

    #211
    Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

    Okay, people.

    BB Code is your friend.
    Please use it.

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #212
      Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

      i scored 122k on hand that feeds only to discover that my camera conveniently decided to run out of batteries and my cell that has a camera is in for repairs

      ergh

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • fireking550
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2006
        • 171

        #213
        Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!



        Ok i don't understand the BB code thing -.-. EYYYY I GOT IT Srry was trying to figure out how to post the pic xD
        Last edited by fireking550; 07-9-2009, 07:37 PM.


        Big Time Boston Fan, Bruins, Celtics, Red Sox, and Patriots, beat that line-up

        Originally posted by Kibblre
        New mission: I will attempt to get "Meep" banned from my school, as well.

        Comment

        • Bangcrashboom
          The Lulz, Do It For Them
          • Nov 2006
          • 1055

          #214
          Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

          dang... i wish i knew about this before hand... I know signups are closed, but if you decide to let me in, let me know. I would be in for bass and guitar (if possible to do two) on expert

          Originally posted by Bolth mannn
          Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

          Comment

          • ChecKerzzz
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 2

            #215
            Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

            A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.


            A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.

            Comment

            • Bangcrashboom
              The Lulz, Do It For Them
              • Nov 2006
              • 1055

              #216
              Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

              thanks, i forgot i could do that =]

              <3

              Guitar
              Bass

              Originally posted by Bolth mannn
              Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

              Comment

              • ddr_f4n
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 3807

                #217
                Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                K well I found out that the camera only works on my parents PC, so I'll try to upload the scores there.
                Out Now!


                Older Releases:
                Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                Comment

                • Plan_Bsk81127
                  snooches
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 6420

                  #218
                  Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                  I forgot how to play, its been so long since I've done rock band or guitar hero. XD This is all I got in me atm.

                  Fail bomb. D:




                  Random miss. lol.

                  Comment

                  • Cyanite
                    SIT THE **** DOWN.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 1174

                    #219
                    Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                    God damnit, I can't get the RB1 setlist exported to RB2, I guess.

                    Looks like I'll just play without hyperspeed.


                    Originally posted by KgZ
                    oh yeah girls love it when I stick my massive arm in their mouth

                    Comment

                    • Bangcrashboom
                      The Lulz, Do It For Them
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 1055

                      #220
                      Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                      Drum Score

                      Vocal Score

                      Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                      Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

                      Comment

                      • emerald000
                        the Mathemagician~
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 1320

                        #221
                        Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                        First try all of them. Score doesn't really matter Round 1.




                        Comment

                        • u84
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1921

                          #222
                          Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!





                          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                          Comment

                          • tha Guardians
                            MCDC 2011
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 1680

                            #223
                            Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                            Dammit. I have to improve my guitar score now.
                            Please fix page stretch btw.

                            Edit:
                            Updated score
                            Last edited by tha Guardians; 07-10-2009, 06:03 PM.

                            Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
                            can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

                            Cheers,

                            Synthlight

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #224
                              Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                              bass score: now with batteries



                              and sadly i could still not get hold of a drum pedal for round 1 ;_;

                              hopefully i don't get eliminated so i can just get one for next round rofl

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • tha Guardians
                                MCDC 2011
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 1680

                                #225
                                Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                                I request that Tokzic is not eliminated until he's under the red line due not to alphabetical or random placement, but by lack of score.

                                Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
                                can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight

                                Comment

                                Working...