AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AC1speakerbox
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 1242

    #106
    Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

    Check the OP for a massive announcement!

    Comment

    • 25thhour
      I like max
      • Feb 2007
      • 2922

      #107
      Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

      Woot. Im gonna start FCing all those songs.
      r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

      Comment

      • AC1speakerbox
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 1242

        #108
        Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

        Last edited by AC1speakerbox; 07-6-2009, 12:14 PM.

        Comment

        • 25thhour
          I like max
          • Feb 2007
          • 2922

          #109
          Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

          Im trying to get my drums set up. But I gotta move my friggen TV.
          r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

          Comment

          • EnR
            Massive flaming dildos.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2007
            • 8431

            #110
            Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

            Drums.
            190,175
            100%
            1573 note streak.


            Bass
            116,491
            100%
            630 note streak
            sigpic

            Comment

            • fireking550
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2006
              • 171

              #111
              Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

              I use the xbox 360 for vocals so we have no problems there and WTF you picked my worst song on vocals >: (


              Big Time Boston Fan, Bruins, Celtics, Red Sox, and Patriots, beat that line-up

              Originally posted by Kibblre
              New mission: I will attempt to get "Meep" banned from my school, as well.

              Comment

              • 25thhour
                I like max
                • Feb 2007
                • 2922

                #112
                Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                Originally posted by fireking550
                I use the xbox 360 for vocals so we have no problems there and WTF you picked my worst song on vocals >: (
                Quit complaining. Its my worst song too I got 71% Rawr.
                r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                Comment

                • AC1speakerbox
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 1242

                  #113
                  Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                  I've decided no RB1 on vocals. That's just how it has to be. The engines are just too different. PS2's are okay.
                  Sorry

                  Comment

                  • 25thhour
                    I like max
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 2922

                    #114
                    Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                    Oh well you Picked a Rockband 1 song.

                    And are we aloud to do Big Rock Endings?
                    r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                    Comment

                    • AC1speakerbox
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 1242

                      #115
                      Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                      Big rock endings: Of course.

                      RB1: I know its gay, but I did what I thought was best for overall fairness.
                      Be assured that I've agonized over this decision.

                      Comment

                      • 25thhour
                        I like max
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 2922

                        #116
                        Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                        Good, Lol I was scared because I did the big Rock ending on That Hand That Feeds.
                        r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                        Comment

                        • AC1speakerbox
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 1242

                          #117
                          Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!



                          Comment

                          • AC1speakerbox
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 1242

                            #118
                            Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                            Also, just a reminder, avoid teh page stretches.
                            Tons of images hosters give the option of resizing images to 640px by 480px specifically for use in forums.

                            Comment

                            • ichliebekase
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2006
                              • 3213

                              #119
                              Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                              Bass score:

                              Vocals to come in a little bit.
                              Oh and the gamer profile is the same as my AIM screenname, just saying incase there's any question.

                              NO I DO NOT HAVE LIVE SO DON'T ASK!
                              Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                              We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                              =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                              Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                              Comment

                              • emerald000
                                the Mathemagician~
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 1320

                                #120
                                Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                                Oh my god. This is awesome. I am so in!

                                Put me in all divisions, even though I will get lose quickly in vocals.

                                PS: I send you some credits. I hope you don't mind.

                                Comment

                                Working...