AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EnR
    Massive flaming dildos.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2007
    • 8431

    #406
    Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

    If anyone wants to watch half a song.

    140,232 vasoline.



    Anyways, new drums are awesome, but I'm used to my yellow being on top of the red
    sigpic

    Comment

    • thechild
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 1642

      #407
      Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

      Can all the drummer post their gamertags? I feel like having an intense score duel. People normally back out of matches when I just search online.

      Comment

      • EnR
        Massive flaming dildos.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2007
        • 8431

        #408
        Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

        Here's mine. stepman

        owait that's my PSN :X
        sigpic

        Comment

        • thechild
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 1642

          #409
          Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

          Originally posted by EnR
          Here's mine. stepman

          owait that's my PSN :X
          DAMNU

          Comment

          • tha Guardians
            MCDC 2011
            • Nov 2006
            • 1680

            #410
            Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

            I'm not really in this and I just got drums 2 days ago but...

            tha Guardians

            I can pass the majority of songs on Expert :P

            Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
            can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

            Cheers,

            Synthlight

            Comment

            • macgravel
              Resident Poopbutt
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2004
              • 2405

              #411
              Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

              My gamertag is in my signature.

              Here's my score. I somehow beat EnR but a tiny bit. XD

              Comment

              • EnR
                Massive flaming dildos.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2007
                • 8431

                #412
                Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                haha, you bitch >8|

                Edit: Gonna go ahead and play once my parents go to bed so I can beat your score >_>
                Last edited by EnR; 07-18-2009, 09:50 PM.
                sigpic

                Comment

                • macgravel
                  Resident Poopbutt
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2004
                  • 2405

                  #413
                  Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                  Sadly, I played it once and got that score before you posted yours. Coincidence that is was so close. Also, if you beat it, I won't try to beat you. Not yet, atleast. Once we get further in to the tournament...

                  Comment

                  • EnR
                    Massive flaming dildos.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 8431

                    #414
                    Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                    You're on, my curly haired foe.

                    psst, who says you'll even make it further in to the tournament 8D
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • thechild
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 1642

                      #415
                      Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                      I must suck at the BRE cus I got 140,005. I'll post pics later.

                      Comment

                      • EnR
                        Massive flaming dildos.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 8431

                        #416
                        Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                        Originally posted by thechild
                        I must suck at the BRE cus I got 140,005. I'll post pics later.
                        What the hell is BRE? I don't see any song with those intials.
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • ddr_f4n
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 3807

                          #417
                          Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                          Scores:



                          (I love this song so much)




                          (****ing hate this song so much I probably won't bother trying to improve).
                          Last edited by ddr_f4n; 07-19-2009, 01:53 PM.
                          Out Now!


                          Older Releases:
                          Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                          Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                          東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                          Comment

                          • dore
                            caveman pornstar
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 6317

                            #418
                            Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                            Originally posted by EnR
                            What the hell is BRE? I don't see any song with those intials.
                            big rock ending
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                            Comment

                            • EnR
                              Massive flaming dildos.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 8431

                              #419
                              Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!


                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • 25thhour
                                I like max
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 2922

                                #420
                                Re: AC1's First Rock Band Tournament!

                                Brb goona whore some songs. Ballroom blitz and Brainpowa
                                r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                                Comment

                                Working...