The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
Originally posted by spreadNv
Got dibs on La Camp.
Oh right, Im not any good.
Got dibs on Pita.
white skin creeps me out >___> other then that, nice ^^;...
Originally posted by Kit
"Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*
10/10 for stupid retarded humor i find extremely funny lol
Originally posted by [TeRa]
dossar and isaac gave birth to neon
cousins of this family explainz all dese nigs poppin out of nowhere like yo im a vibragod waz good bro This is why I stopped vibrating, I realized I didn't stand a chance against the Johansson family.
The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
Originally posted by spreadNv
Got dibs on La Camp.
Oh right, Im not any good.
Got dibs on Pita.
I like a certain girl, but she's ****core christian.
Originally posted by arrekusuof93
Who needs girls with imaginary friends?
Best Skill Token: Electro Rush x8 v2
Best FC: Some fmo
Best AAA: Koala in the Spider's web.
Best sightread AAA: Koala in the Spider's web. Take that 25thhour. >:]
Comment