*knock knock*
*opens door*
Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
Um, ok. May I help you?
Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?
I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.
6/10 - Kinda funny, but out of context, it doesn't appeal to me (I'm not familiar with that episode, South Park right?).
Viccica - you're kinda rough, you say you like some, but give them low scores >_> I wonder what it'd take to get you to give out a 10/10 XD Also, it is Etna from Disgaea (The game, though she is also in an anime and manga)
Comment