Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • foilman8805
    smoke wheat hail satin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2006
    • 5704

    #15286
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    2/10. Never really liked it...probably because I don't know what it's from.

    Comment

    • Soldat_of_life
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2007
      • 106

      #15287
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      monkey with beer and an Irish touch.

      6/10 since I recognize the user, otherwise, not my fave type of image.

      Poetry Corner

      Comment

      • Ephraim Desole
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2009
        • 308

        #15288
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        7/10.


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        "Someone is making a bad post! On FFR! Let's crowd in a circle around them and grab each others' dicks comrades. Team Litodude, ASSSEEEEEMMMBLEEE!"

        Comment

        • Quigly
          nah
          • Jan 2008
          • 3506

          #15289
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          Nom nom nom nom.

          8/10
          nah

          Comment

          • Yoshiisland
            FFR R1 Pikachu
            • Feb 2007
            • 953

            #15290
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8/10

            =D

            Comment

            • Xx{Midnight}xX
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2007
              • 8548

              #15291
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              Pikachu.

              10/10
              +1 for rain coat=
              11/10.

              Comment

              • GG_Guru
                Let em' do what they want
                • Mar 2006
                • 3219

                #15292
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                Xx{Midnight}xX/10

                Comment

                • ~kitty~
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 988

                  #15293
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  7/10 for GGing.

                  Comment

                  • 5.points
                    Provy
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 671

                    #15294
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    Sideways.

                    5/10
                    +1 for the shirt.
                    6/10

                    Comment

                    • lxDestinyxl
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 3247

                      #15295
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      My gosh, I better throw mine away.

                      6/10

                      Comment

                      • Kage_No_Shi
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 135

                        #15296
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        I like the design ^_^

                        9/10 I should think.

                        Comment

                        • Sunako_Nakahara_Girl
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 140

                          #15297
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          7/10
                          +1 for the penguin like creature.
                          8/10

                          -M^_^
                          <(-.-<) <(-.-^) ^(-.-^) ^(-.-)^ (^-.-)^ (^-.-)> (>-.-)>

                          arrow-piyo.deviantart.com

                          Comment

                          • beybo00
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2008
                            • 12

                            #15298
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            7/10
                            BeyBo00

                            Comment

                            • Kage_No_Shi
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 135

                              #15299
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              9/10 Would give more, but the border on the right is missing >_> You got a border on the top, bottom, and left, but not the right....

                              I think I'll probably give most people with images of themselves (well, images I assume are of themselves), so long as they're quality.

                              Comment

                              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                nobody fiffers anymore.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #15300
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                9/10
                                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                                Comment

                                Working...