Rate the above person's avatar
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: Rate the above person's avatar
3/10Originally posted by Tasselfootwhatever you do... don't **** a walros.Originally posted by funmonkey54*knock knock*
*opens door*
Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
Um, ok. May I help you?
Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?
as of December 11th 2009.
Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos
Comment
-
-
Re: Rate the above person's avatar
9.9/10 halo!Originally posted by TC_Pr0I'm pretty sure God said this about the ten commandments.Originally posted by Sprite-I have a MAJOR problem with you. So ask me if I care. Stop whining.Comment
-
-
Re: Rate the above person's avatar
appealing for some reason
8.5/10
Originally posted by apersonall of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the endClick Hereaperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
Comment
-
Re: Rate the above person's avatar
7/10
for a larger image its in my pictures.Comment
-
Re: Rate the above person's avatar
Ok let's start you with 10/10
-2 for motivational poster
-1 for overseen image
-1 for overused image
-1 for meme related
-5 for the fact that you can barely even read the text, essentially null and voiding the joke or any semblance of humour therein.
Leaving you with 0/10.Comment
-
Re: Rate the above person's avatar
Ya.
How so?And overseen/overused in concern with that picture are the same, so they actually got a 1/10, if you put it that way.
A single person can post an image and let it be seen by a million people, thus it is overseen but not overused.
1,000,000 people can use the same image but it could be hidden on the most remote internet forum that nobody goes to apart from those 1,000,000, making it overused but not overseen.
So yes, both are applicable as independent values.
Also, it's lucario, not much I can say. 5/10 due to my impartiality, 8/10 if you yiff.Comment
-
Re: Rate the above person's avatar
kind of plain =/
6/10Comment











Comment