Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • weeeeeee
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2004
    • 75

    #13966
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    What the. 5/10

    Comment

    • s0ulst0n3
      <SPACE FOR RENT>
      • Sep 2006
      • 2076

      #13967
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      Hahah cool, 9/10

      ~Soul
      PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
      ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

      Comment

      • demonllama6124
        im your grandpa!!!
        • Mar 2004
        • 1440

        #13968
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        5/10. sorry but tails kinda sucks.
        Originally posted by nestlekwik
        Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
        Originally posted by welsh_girl
        OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

        Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
        Originally posted by Velocity
        leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
        Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
        http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

        Comment

        • Xx{neon}xX
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2007
          • 500

          #13969
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          10/10 i like these tails avatars XD
          wow i got ninjad XD

          erm 8/10 llamas are cool i guess
          Originally posted by [TeRa]
          dossar and isaac gave birth to neon
          cousins of this family explainz all dese nigs poppin out of nowhere like yo im a vibragod waz good bro This is why I stopped vibrating, I realized I didn't stand a chance against the Johansson family.

          Comment

          • Psychotik
            Heckin' Cute
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2008
            • 1729

            #13970
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            4/10
            Check out my Speedruns
            Originally posted by TEEX
            I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

            Comment

            • H3llacious
              Banned
              • Oct 2008
              • 165

              #13971
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              4/10

              Comment

              • Rayje666
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 11

                #13972
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                0/10

                it sucks

                Comment

                • Professor Raine
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 1560

                  #13973
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  0/10

                  it sucks


                  My simfilez ----
                  :

                  Comment

                  • 1mpuls3
                    Impulsive By Nature
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 340

                    #13974
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    6/10


                    Comment

                    • Gundam-Dude
                      `~`
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 7327

                      #13975
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      7.5/10

                      Artwork is pretty alright


                      (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                      My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                      Comment

                      • TC_llama499
                        Resident Rock Climber
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 1573

                        #13976
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        9/10 idk why but i really like it

                        Comment

                        • sarahxjane
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 2109

                          #13977
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          Anime chick = 10 dolla.
                          Llama = $235


                          Anime chick and a llama? = Priceless

                          7.5/10
                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                          Originally posted by funmonkey54
                          *knock knock*
                          *opens door*
                          Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                          Um, ok. May I help you?
                          Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                          as of December 11th 2009.
                          Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                          Comment

                          • NFD
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2007
                            • 4715

                            #13978
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            9/10

                            Comment

                            • Gigispackles
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2008
                              • 175

                              #13979
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              6/10 I like the colors but it's blushing while looking at me.
                              I'm bad at wording things

                              Comment

                              • somethingillremember
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 106

                                #13980
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                5/10. Not amazing. Unless, of course, you drew it yourself, in which case 9/10. Mine sucks, tho.

                                Comment

                                Working...