Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • apple23
    Banned
    • Nov 2006
    • 10

    #11296
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    7.5/10

    Comment

    • Gundam-Dude
      `~`
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 7327

      #11297
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      8.5/10

      Gundam SEED Destiny, FTW.

      However, I've seen that exact image too many times, rofl.


      (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

      My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

      Comment

      • lxDestinyxl
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2006
        • 3247

        #11298
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        8.5/10 also.

        Little too small, but nice pic =]

        Comment

        • benguino
          Kawaii Desu Ne?
          • Dec 2007
          • 4190

          #11299
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7.5/10
          It sort of forces you to look at the details. (Yes, I said forces.)

          For the next person who rates me: Chatot's are not gay!
          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


          Originally posted by Spenner
          (^)> peck peck says the heels
          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

          Comment

          • Ruritsu
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2008
            • 479

            #11300
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            7.5/10 Not gay at all...
            =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

            Comment

            • Adamaja456
              Absurd
              • Dec 2006
              • 6433

              #11301
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              weird but kinda cool 7/10


              582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
              602 AAAs(517+23+62)
              People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
              DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
              ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
              4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
              Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
              dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

              Comment

              • Zageron
                Zageron E. Tazaterra
                FFR Administrator
                • Apr 2007
                • 6592

                #11302
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                sexy 7/10

                Comment

                • omgitznpv
                  cohoooooon
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 6980

                  #11303
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  9/10 but it's a little too much.
                  Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                  What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                  Comment

                  • Flandre Scarlet
                    Death
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 903

                    #11304
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    10/10 hehe
                    Playing FFR/Lurking around the forums since Dec. 2004

                    Comment

                    • rsr2
                      Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                      • Oct 2004
                      • 1386

                      #11305
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      6/10
                      Originally posted by MrGiggles
                      "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                      Comment

                      • sasukekun997
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 101

                        #11306
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        10/10

                        KOOL-AID MAN FOREVER xDD I loved those weird moments with him in Family Guy
                        Originally posted by Beethovens mask
                        ...I could jack off and fc this song at the same time
                        Originally posted by ninjaKIWI
                        Suck Zaghurims penis and oops out comes simfiles
                        I love you Cherokee!!

                        Comment

                        • sarahxjane
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 2109

                          #11307
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          8/10

                          Amusing.
                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                          Originally posted by funmonkey54
                          *knock knock*
                          *opens door*
                          Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                          Um, ok. May I help you?
                          Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                          as of December 11th 2009.
                          Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                          Comment

                          • Crashfan3
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 2937

                            #11308
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            9/10
                            nice as usual, but you should change it sometime

                            Comment

                            • Xx{Midday}xX
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 3518

                              #11309
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              10/10
                              color coordination
                              classic action game
                              name. not many people have that, including me.
                              Crashfan3. Only you have that.
                              Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
                              Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
                              Accumulating all playstyles here!


                              つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

                              Comment

                              • keyblademaster11
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 5

                                #11310
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                8/10. not bad. could be better.
                                Weep Before the Final Form Heartless! *transforms* Aw, S@#$, ANti Form again?!?!

                                Anti-KBM11, Darkening days 358/2 days a year.

                                Comment

                                Working...