Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lxDestinyxl
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2006
    • 3247

    #11356
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    6.5/10

    Comment

    • dcr
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 335

      #11357
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      381381083018298392847384783.1 out of 10

      Comment

      • rsr2
        Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
        • Oct 2004
        • 1386

        #11358
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        6/10
        Originally posted by MrGiggles
        "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

        Comment

        • Dominewyorican
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 212

          #11359
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          8/10 because I've always loved me some KOOL-AID!

          FC/AAA Count (Non Skill/Regular Token Songs)
          : 341/40

          Skill Token Count: 68
          ATM: Playing SM like crazy to better over all skills

          Comment

          • Adamaja456
            Absurd
            • Dec 2006
            • 6433

            #11360
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8/10 lol eyes


            582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
            602 AAAs(517+23+62)
            People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
            DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
            ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
            4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
            Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
            dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

            Comment

            • jugglinguy
              Use me as a porta-potty
              • Dec 2006
              • 4319

              #11361
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              8.5/10
              Originally posted by Jem
              Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

              You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

              Comment

              • Netjet!
                Sic itur ad astra
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2008
                • 4701

                #11362
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                6/10 old and generic
                RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                Comment

                • xharumoni
                  $
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 581

                  #11363
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  8/10

                  Comment

                  • Gundam-Dude
                    `~`
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 7327

                    #11364
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    7/10

                    Something about your avatar...


                    (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                    My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                    Comment

                    • 1south_park1
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 19

                      #11365
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      7/10

                      Comment

                      • Psychotik
                        Heckin' Cute
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 1729

                        #11366
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        7/10
                        Check out my Speedruns
                        Originally posted by TEEX
                        I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                        Comment

                        • omgitznpv
                          cohoooooon
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 6980

                          #11367
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          2/10 wow thats pretty dumb
                          Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                          What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                          Comment

                          • popzmaster
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 26

                            #11368
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            1/10
                            Last edited by popzmaster; 04-18-2008, 10:04 PM. Reason: someone beat me too it
                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...aster/0931.png

                            Comment

                            • GuidoHunter
                              is against custom titles
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 7371

                              #11369
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              0/10, unless those are cigars, which I highly doubt.

                              Also, I give Psychotik's an 8/10. I had a good laugh at it.

                              --Guido


                              Originally posted by Grandiagod
                              Originally posted by Grandiagod
                              She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                              Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                              Comment

                              • iNewb
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 55

                                #11370
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                7/10
                                Gloqwi(my website)

                                Comment

                                Working...