Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lxDestinyxl
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2006
    • 3247

    #11506
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    Aww - 9/10

    Comment

    • theenemy287
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3

      #11507
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      uhh... what?

      7/10. i like snow. reminds me of a snowflake.

      Comment

      • Izzy
        Snek
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 9195

        #11508
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        Hmm, im a harsh guy but 4/10 Very unoriginal.

        Comment

        • 1south_park1
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2008
          • 19

          #11509
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7/10

          Comment

          • NatsumiTheLucario
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2008
            • 153

            #11510
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            7/10

            lol werid cat lulz

            I ACCIDENTALLY THE WHOLE RAINBOW DASH

            Comment

            • Ruritsu
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2008
              • 479

              #11511
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              6/10 -1 cause I'm sick of seeing lucario 5/10
              =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

              Comment

              • iCeCuBEz v2
                XFD
                • Mar 2008
                • 4924

                #11512
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                5/10
                I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                Comment

                • VashLeonheart
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 2

                  #11513
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  I too am a fan of frozen water!

                  8/10

                  Comment

                  • lxDestinyxl
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 3247

                    #11514
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    What, random box head guy, not very funny.
                    3/10

                    Comment

                    • rsr2
                      Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                      • Oct 2004
                      • 1386

                      #11515
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      8/10
                      Originally posted by MrGiggles
                      "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                      Comment

                      • Psychotik
                        Heckin' Cute
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 1729

                        #11516
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        8.5/10... i like kool-aid
                        Check out my Speedruns
                        Originally posted by TEEX
                        I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                        Comment

                        • Gundam-Dude
                          `~`
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 7327

                          #11517
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          0.5/10

                          No.


                          (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                          My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                          Comment

                          • BigBoss37
                            Veteran Member
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 1099

                            #11518
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            2/10

                            Comment

                            • massflavour
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 3102

                              #11519
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              8/10 cause I always liked the old sonic platformers.
                              .

                              Comment

                              • powerflash86
                                FFRVet
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 49

                                #11520
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                7/10



                                Facebook. add me

                                Comment

                                Working...