Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NarutoFoxDemon
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 1181

    #3796
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    It's supposed to be sad...

    Comment

    • spinal_compression
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3325

      #3797
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      Naruto/10

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

      Comment

      • Tenniswrestler
        FFR Veteran
        • Mar 2005
        • 299

        #3798
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        0/10
        i have no sig

        Comment

        • NarutoFoxDemon
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 1181

          #3799
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          10/10

          Comment

          • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 1120

            #3800
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            2.3/10
            edit: wtf! He's just standing there!

            Comment

            • NarutoFoxDemon
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 1181

              #3801
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              0/10, look on the bridge

              Comment

              • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1120

                #3802
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                2.4/10

                Comment

                • NarutoFoxDemon
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 1181

                  #3803
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  0/10

                  Comment

                  • spinal_compression
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 3325

                    #3804
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    Naruto/10

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                    Comment

                    • NarutoFoxDemon
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 1181

                      #3805
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      That is really stupid, really, you have been following me around go 0/10 or Naruto/10 and I am getting sick of it, now stop, before I report you

                      Comment

                      • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 1120

                        #3806
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        2.399999999999/10

                        Comment

                        • NarutoFoxDemon
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 1181

                          #3807
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          10/10

                          Comment

                          • spinal_compression
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3325

                            #3808
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            0/10

                            Fine i'll put a number.

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                            Comment

                            • NarutoFoxDemon
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 1181

                              #3809
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              Idc

                              Comment

                              • spinal_compression
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3325

                                #3810
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                You can report me for having an opinion in an opinion thread but I can report you for spam.

                                0/10

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                                Comment

                                Working...