Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xXDarkFlareonXx
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2008
    • 20

    #11326
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    10/10

    wewt


    Comment

    • Rad3n
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2008
      • 70

      #11327
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      10/10

      *slightly.... disturbing =)*

      Comment

      • devonin
        Very Grave Indeed
        Community Manager
        Event Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Apr 2004
        • 10120

        #11328
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        Noiguy25: Non-competitive game threads have a limit of one post per page.

        Also, 8/10, interesting enough I suppose.

        Comment

        • MyRoseTearsBlood
          FFR Veteran
          • Feb 2006
          • 699

          #11329
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          8/10 ^.^
          FUS RO DAH!

          Comment

          • Bynary Fission
            Retired One-Hander
            • Jan 2008
            • 2437

            #11330
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            3/10.


            ~Bynary Fission
            Last edited by Bynary Fission; 04-16-2008, 12:42 AM. Reason: Person posted too fast.
            Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

            https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

            Comment

            • Rad3n
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2008
              • 70

              #11331
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              @ devonin

              my regular avatar is far sexier.... but far to big to fit in my profile

              oh and.... 10/10.... cute ^_^

              Comment

              • devonin
                Very Grave Indeed
                Community Manager
                Event Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2004
                • 10120

                #11332
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                Rad3n, I already warned someone ON THAT PAGE about the rule that says only one post per page in non-competitive game threads.

                Comment

                • Xx{Midday}xX
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 3518

                  #11333
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  Originally posted by keyblademaster11
                  8/10. not bad. could be better.
                  Tell me how so, so I can improve. Redrawing Konata's hairstyle on SAI was hard enough.

                  Originally posted by devonin
                  Rad3n, I already warned someone ON THAT PAGE about the rule that says only one post per page in non-competitive game threads.
                  Lol. Mods must have it hard. 10/10
                  Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
                  Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
                  Accumulating all playstyles here!


                  つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

                  Comment

                  • lxDestinyxl
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 3247

                    #11334
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    I'm keeping record of everyone who disobey's the Game Thread rules at the moment.

                    Anyway, 10/10 =] Nice picture ^_^

                    Comment

                    • popzmaster
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 26

                      #11335
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      7/10 : p Its my first ever post!!!!
                      Last edited by popzmaster; 04-16-2008, 10:16 PM. Reason: wrong place
                      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...aster/0931.png

                      Comment

                      • omgitznpv
                        cohoooooon
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 6980

                        #11336
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        2/10 because dbz kinda doesn't count
                        Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                        What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                        Comment

                        • Ponygonpwns
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 852

                          #11337
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          8/10 because I don't know what it is, but I likes the random.
                          My real birthdate is November 6, 1995 but I'm keeping it as '92 for nostalgic reasons. Lol.

                          Comment

                          • popzmaster
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 26

                            #11338
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            yeah i was thinking that i think im gonna change it....


                            What about that?
                            Last edited by popzmaster; 04-17-2008, 12:22 AM. Reason: updateage!!!!!
                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...aster/0931.png

                            Comment

                            • benguino
                              Kawaii Desu Ne?
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 4190

                              #11339
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              4/10, peoples own faces is a bit boring a got to say (unless youre doing a funny pose)

                              For the next rater: If you are a Chatot hater then I will stalk you. (Not really Ill just get really pissed off.)
                              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                              Originally posted by Spenner
                              (^)> peck peck says the heels
                              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #11340
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                2/10 I don't get it.

                                I finally have an avi to be proud of, so I'm back in this game ^^

                                Becuase I can't/won't double post, I will try and tell the perosn above me to think a little more about that avi. It's not as original as you might think
                                Last edited by rzr; 04-17-2008, 12:54 PM.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...