Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CrashJet555
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 298

    #12046
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    That's sick. I like how you integrated FFR into it too.

    9/10
    It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

    "Parents always told me
    That I could be
    Anyone I wanted to
    So I became me"

    Comment

    • Gundam-Dude
      `~`
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 7327

      #12047
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      5/10

      Points for effort.


      (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

      My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

      Comment

      • Psychotik
        Heckin' Cute
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2008
        • 1729

        #12048
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        6/10 I'm kinda tired of seeing that.
        Check out my Speedruns
        Originally posted by TEEX
        I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

        Comment

        • CrashJet555
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 298

          #12049
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          Are those wings or a tail?
          I guess it doesn't matter, anything with Mario in it is at least worth a...
          8/10
          It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

          "Parents always told me
          That I could be
          Anyone I wanted to
          So I became me"

          Comment

          • Xx{Midday}xX
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2007
            • 3518

            #12050
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            Raccoon power from Super Mario 3.

            Anyways.
            +1 for name
            unfortunately, I don't really like anything else... =/
            1/10

            On the contrary, you should get +100000000 for your quintessential contributions to LordTyriel's thread. =)

            I decided to post here because I actually have an avatar now. =) All thanks to Kotarouchan.

            Crashjet, stop breaking forum rules.
            Last edited by Xx{Midday}xX; 06-2-2008, 05:43 PM.
            Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
            Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
            Accumulating all playstyles here!


            つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

            Comment

            • jugglinguy
              Use me as a porta-potty
              • Dec 2006
              • 4319

              #12051
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              6/10... anime =(
              Originally posted by Jem
              Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

              You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

              Comment

              • SammyWinchester
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2007
                • 117

                #12052
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                6/10

                Comment

                • UnrealPie
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2008
                  • 0

                  #12053
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  SammyWinchester sorry epic fail 2/10

                  Comment

                  • TC_Halogen
                    Rhythm game specialist.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 19376

                    #12054
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    7/10.

                    Comment

                    • CrashJet555
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 298

                      #12055
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      Like the name, but the creepy dude in the background is kinda wierd.

                      3/10
                      It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

                      "Parents always told me
                      That I could be
                      Anyone I wanted to
                      So I became me"

                      Comment

                      • Yoshiisland
                        FFR R1 Pikachu
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 953

                        #12056
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        6/10

                        Comment

                        • retching oesophagus
                          (^._.^) =^-ω-^= (^・o・^)ノ
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 805

                          #12057
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          6/10 nice yoshi pic. -1 for the pokemon hat

                          so 5/10

                          Comment

                          • omgitznpv
                            cohoooooon
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 6980

                            #12058
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            3/10 >_>
                            Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                            What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                            Comment

                            • All_That_Chaz
                              Supreme Dictator For Life
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 5874

                              #12059
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              6/10
                              Back to "Back to Earth"
                              Originally posted by FoJaR
                              dammit chaz
                              Originally posted by FoJaR
                              god dammit chaz
                              Originally posted by MalReynolds
                              I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                              Comment

                              • xharumoni
                                $
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 581

                                #12060
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                9/10

                                Comment

                                Working...