Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rad3n
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2008
    • 70

    #11431
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    10 FOR ⑩

    I Like it

    Comment

    • Rad3n
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2008
      • 70

      #11432
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      10 FOR ⑩

      I Like it

      Comment

      • AAAaccount
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 5

        #11433
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        Whack av. 8/10 for gif avvie and mentioning what who you are ^^

        Comment

        • sarahxjane
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2005
          • 2109

          #11434
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          5/10
          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
          Originally posted by funmonkey54
          *knock knock*
          *opens door*
          Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
          Um, ok. May I help you?
          Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

          as of December 11th 2009.
          Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

          Comment

          • basicdrummerman
            rusty old fart
            Event Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Oct 2007
            • 1259

            #11435
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8/10

            Comment

            • RB_Yushi
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 2

              #11436
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              7.5/10

              Comment

              • chidori!
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 1603

                #11437
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                7/10

                Comment

                • rsr2
                  Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                  • Oct 2004
                  • 1386

                  #11438
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  7/10
                  Originally posted by MrGiggles
                  "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                  Comment

                  • xXDarkFlareonXx
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2008
                    • 20

                    #11439
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    8/10

                    kool-aid with glasses lol


                    Comment

                    • FallenXxRaven
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 380

                      #11440
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      7/10 Mr. Game&Watch Cool
                      Chris Huntress 1:37 pm
                      I aaa'd vROFL
                      without any lube

                      Comment

                      • flameshadow
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 193

                        #11441
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        6/10

                        Comment

                        • Psychotik
                          Heckin' Cute
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 1729

                          #11442
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          8/10 Omg Snorlax
                          Check out my Speedruns
                          Originally posted by TEEX
                          I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                          Comment

                          • Ruritsu
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 479

                            #11443
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            Hilarious 8/10 XD
                            =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                            Comment

                            • ddrapper25
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 220

                              #11444
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              Idk, i'm easily impressed with wierd pictures.

                              8/10
                              Ghost1:boy if that micro goomba hadnt dashed out just as i jumped from that platform...
                              Ghost2:Oh you swerved in midair, landed on a spiked floor, and ended your game huh
                              Ghost1:What no what kind of a jumper do you think i am. I cleared the spikes easy. then bam..bottomless pit.

                              Comment

                              • foilman8805
                                smoke wheat hail satin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 5704

                                #11445
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                4/10.

                                Comment

                                Working...