Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • burningeyes88
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 359

    #8776
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    2/10 always the same bottles
    Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
    You spelled FFR wrong.

    Originally posted by Shashakiro
    Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight

    Comment

    • spinal_compression
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3325

      #8777
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      6/10

      So what?

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

      Comment

      • burningeyes88
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 359

        #8778
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        it gets annoying after a while its just boring and sad if you drank all that
        Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
        You spelled FFR wrong.

        Originally posted by Shashakiro
        Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
        Originally posted by Synthlight
        I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight

        Comment

        • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 1120

          #8779
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          9/10

          Sig is awesome too.

          Comment

          • -Live_Free-
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 578

            #8780
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            6/10


            Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
            Average Rank:2,262
            FC-135+38 skill/token
            AAA-14+3 skill/token

            Comment

            • -Moo-
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 1199

              #8781
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              7/10

              touch my pokeballz

              Comment

              • boondocks77
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 883

                #8782
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                wtf is tht? y do i wanna see a cow's milk-giving tool? 4/10.
                vagina

                Comment

                • jellygod
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 1703

                  #8783
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  7/10 thtats a cool dog thing jumping out of water, how is my avi

                  RETIRED
                  ___________________________
                  Best AAAs- Monstrous Turtles, Get down
                  Styles- index,spread
                  Tier Points: 148
                  Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

                  Comment

                  • -Moo-
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1199

                    #8784
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    0.22/10



                    Edit: 22.0/10

                    touch my pokeballz

                    Comment

                    • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1120

                      #8785
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      1/10

                      Comment

                      • [VanquishMaxX]
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 6

                        #8786
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        1/10 because I don't even know what the hell it is.

                        Comment

                        • Mahjix
                          FFR Veteran
                          • May 2006
                          • 182

                          #8787
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          7/10
                          www.InkJuse.com

                          Comment

                          • The5thMoon
                            • self-fulfilled prophecy •
                            • May 2006
                            • 2132

                            #8788
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            8/10

                            Comment

                            • Mahjix
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2006
                              • 182

                              #8789
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              9/10
                              www.InkJuse.com

                              Comment

                              • spinal_compression
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3325

                                #8790
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                7/10

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                                Comment

                                Working...