Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nfm12957
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 12

    #8791
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    Again with the bottles..Sigh. 2/10
    I HATE NAMINE!! D
    I LOVE LOST!!! A.K.A YAYA! <3

    Comment

    • ChrisReams
      Trap Music Producer
      • Sep 2007
      • 274

      #8792
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      Originally posted by nfm12957
      Again with the bottles..Sigh. 2/10
      Its nice. I love cake XD 7/10
      Last edited by ChrisReams; 09-18-2007, 11:00 PM.

      Comment

      • spinal_compression
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 3325

        #8793
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        10/10

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

        Comment

        • nfm12957
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 12

          #8794
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          Lower and lower it goes.. 1/10
          I HATE NAMINE!! D
          I LOVE LOST!!! A.K.A YAYA! <3

          Comment

          • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 1120

            #8795
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8.8/10
            lol

            Comment

            • ape0
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 195

              #8796
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              4/10
              still wtf

              Comment

              • -Moo-
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1199

                #8797
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                7/10 lol

                touch my pokeballz

                Comment

                • nfm12957
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 12

                  #8798
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  1/10 + 8/10 for your user name = 9/10
                  I HATE NAMINE!! D
                  I LOVE LOST!!! A.K.A YAYA! <3

                  Comment

                  • Professor Raine
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 1560

                    #8799
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    Cakecakecakecakecakecake!!!!!!
                    9/10 ^_^


                    My simfilez ----
                    :

                    Comment

                    • Doug31
                      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 6811

                      #8800
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      7/10

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #8801
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        10/10

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        • Professor Raine
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 1560

                          #8802
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          Clean That Mess Up!!!!!

                          1/10


                          My simfilez ----
                          :

                          Comment

                          • The5thMoon
                            • self-fulfilled prophecy •
                            • May 2006
                            • 2132

                            #8803
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            8/10

                            Comment

                            • Professor Raine
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 1560

                              #8804
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              9/10


                              My simfilez ----
                              :

                              Comment

                              • nfm12957
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 12

                                #8805
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                10.01/10

                                How many times did it went over the scale? Lawl.
                                I HATE NAMINE!! D
                                I LOVE LOST!!! A.K.A YAYA! <3

                                Comment

                                Working...