Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JHK
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2006
    • 55

    #8761
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    7/10


    Comment

    • SaSSyBiiTcH
      FFR Veteran
      • Feb 2007
      • 157

      #8762
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      Originally posted by bender5
      9.75/10 nice use of photoshop sassy ^.^
      lolz ty but i can't take credit. a friend made this for me & he's awesome with P.S <3

      and a 10/10 for u bender.
      ur avatar made me 'lol' xo


      Comment

      • bender5
        The 40% Iron Chef
        • Jan 2005
        • 4894

        #8763
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        9.75/10 again cuz i have to rate XD but my avi has a tendency to do that ^.^

        Comment

        • gattsta
          FFR Veteran
          • Sep 2005
          • 320

          #8764
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          9/10 cuz the hat is awesome..lol
          Originally posted by Reincarnate
          Sometimes when I am in a mad rush to shit and the toilet seat is up I do this motion where I am both putting the lid down and quickly sitting on said lid at the same time, but I have this nagging fear that at some point I am going to sit down wrong and somehow slam my nuts underneath the lid.


          /phobia

          Comment

          • bender5
            The 40% Iron Chef
            • Jan 2005
            • 4894

            #8765
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            7.5/10 cuz i always give props to anyone with an actual picture of themselves as an avi, but it's not a hat it's actually the top of a restaurant style out door heater XD

            Comment

            • Professor Raine
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 1560

              #8766
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              7/10


              My simfilez ----
              :

              Comment

              • gattsta
                FFR Veteran
                • Sep 2005
                • 320

                #8767
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                9.5/10 cuz its detailed, its a hedgehog, and hes got blood...lmao
                Originally posted by Reincarnate
                Sometimes when I am in a mad rush to shit and the toilet seat is up I do this motion where I am both putting the lid down and quickly sitting on said lid at the same time, but I have this nagging fear that at some point I am going to sit down wrong and somehow slam my nuts underneath the lid.


                /phobia

                Comment

                • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 1120

                  #8768
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  5/10

                  Comment

                  • ninjaKIWI
                    plain old ugly ass dumbas
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 3307

                    #8769
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    4/10
                    Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
                    "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
                    "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
                    "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
                    "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
                    "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
                    "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

                    Comment

                    • gattsta
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 320

                      #8770
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      7/10 cuz it moves...lol
                      Originally posted by Reincarnate
                      Sometimes when I am in a mad rush to shit and the toilet seat is up I do this motion where I am both putting the lid down and quickly sitting on said lid at the same time, but I have this nagging fear that at some point I am going to sit down wrong and somehow slam my nuts underneath the lid.


                      /phobia

                      Comment

                      • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 1120

                        #8771
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        4.9/10

                        Comment

                        • gattsta
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 320

                          #8772
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          u just keep going down each time with mine dont u.....5/10 cuz i dont know what the hell it is..lol
                          Originally posted by Reincarnate
                          Sometimes when I am in a mad rush to shit and the toilet seat is up I do this motion where I am both putting the lid down and quickly sitting on said lid at the same time, but I have this nagging fear that at some point I am going to sit down wrong and somehow slam my nuts underneath the lid.


                          /phobia

                          Comment

                          • nfm12957
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 12

                            #8773
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            3/10
                            I HATE NAMINE!! D
                            I LOVE LOST!!! A.K.A YAYA! <3

                            Comment

                            • -Live_Free-
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 578

                              #8774
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              5/10


                              Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                              Average Rank:2,262
                              FC-135+38 skill/token
                              AAA-14+3 skill/token

                              Comment

                              • spinal_compression
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3325

                                #8775
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                6/10

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                                Comment

                                Working...