Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Ashuku
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 190

    #1981
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    4/10
    what dashoe93 said
    LOL!!!

    Comment

    • spinal_compression
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3325

      #1982
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      10/10 I like it!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

      Comment

      • dashoe93
        Alphabet Crowd
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2005
        • 2950

        #1983
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        4/10

        unsure of what it is. soda bottles?? cant tell sorry.

        ~DAshoe93~

        Comment

        • flipsta_lombax
          Lombax Connoisseur
          • May 2006
          • 2556

          #1984
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          To me, it's either cheese or teh PacMan. Either or, it is a 9/10.
          Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

          Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

          Comment

          • lumphoboextreme
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2005
            • 8592

            #1985
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            lol 8/10

            Comment

            • XxxBLUNTMANxxX
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2006
              • 132

              #1986
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              ha ha 10/10


              ALLEN IVERSON #3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DENVER NUGGETS

              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...XxxBLUNTMANxxX

              Comment

              • HammyMcSquirrel
                Everlong
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Dec 2004
                • 3833

                #1987
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                I don't really know what to give it, so I reached into my change jar thingy and grabbed a handful of change. It came out to 130 cents and I divided that by the number of coins. There were 19 coins.

                So you get a 6.8421

                Comment

                • flipsta_lombax
                  Lombax Connoisseur
                  • May 2006
                  • 2556

                  #1988
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  10/10 for teh uber kewtness. =3
                  Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                  Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                  Comment

                  • spinal_compression
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 3325

                    #1989
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    10/10
                    Ratchet and Clank OWNS!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                    Comment

                    • dashoe93
                      Alphabet Crowd
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2950

                      #1990
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      please tell me what your avatar means

                      5/10

                      ~DAshoe93~

                      Comment

                      • psychopete
                        Quite electrifying.
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 833

                        #1991
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        Originally posted by spinal_compression
                        5/10 because I don't know what it is...
                        Do I have to go through this explanation EVERY time? D:

                        As for the current one, 7.5/10

                        Comment

                        • I like it
                          Housekeeper
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 2123

                          #1992
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          5/10 because wtf is it

                          Comment

                          • ape0
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 195

                            #1993
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            10/10
                            original

                            Comment

                            • psychopete
                              Quite electrifying.
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 833

                              #1994
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              Originally posted by I like it
                              5/10 because wtf is it
                              Yet again, guys, it's a moogle. I have the entire pic on my profile. -_-

                              And 7/10.

                              EDIT: Ninja'd.

                              4/10, despite the awesome of the source material.

                              Comment

                              • DARKSAMUS
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 251

                                #1995
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                Originally posted by pokelda
                                0/10
                                Because letters from iwo made me cry and flags of our fathers didn't








                                F*ck you america, f*ck you.
                                Whats your problem? F*ck you don't say that about America!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...