Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Matrixdude
    And She Screams My Name
    • Jun 2006
    • 1351

    #3646
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    Thank you SC

    8/10

    Comment

    • spinal_compression
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3325

      #3647
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      10/10

      Yourwelcome. I find it quite entertaining. First time I saw it I was really confused though.

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

      Comment

      • Matrixdude
        And She Screams My Name
        • Jun 2006
        • 1351

        #3648
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        LOL, nice...

        8/10

        Comment

        • spinal_compression
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 3325

          #3649
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          10/10

          I read slaughter. Then I read laughter.

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

          Comment

          • Matrixdude
            And She Screams My Name
            • Jun 2006
            • 1351

            #3650
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8/10, I gotta go take a shower, later man

            PS, get AIM

            Comment

            • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 1441

              #3651
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              1/10

              Comment

              • link583
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 244

                #3652
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                0/10 too creepy
                Originally posted by kylehaas
                Slowly FFR is turning into a myspace with all of these profile n00bs and such. its really starting to get old. more and more people are using this like myspace whores. AKA all those people who put skimpy pictures of themselves (or who they claim to be) on their profiles
                AAA's: 50+0+4

                Most Recent: Same Dream [5/9/08]
                Best: Infection
                Favorite: Sound of My Dream RMX <--Use it!!

                Comment

                • justom
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 698

                  #3653
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  8/10
                  _

                  Comment

                  • bhuntjr
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 23

                    #3654
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    5/10


                    I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?

                    Comment

                    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 1441

                      #3655
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      Originally posted by link583
                      0/10 too creepy
                      I rate yours 0/10 because it's just starbucks.

                      Comment

                      • Matrixdude
                        And She Screams My Name
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 1351

                        #3656
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        0/10

                        Comment

                        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 1441

                          #3657
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          Originally posted by Matrixdude
                          0/10
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------INFINITY/10

                          Comment

                          • Doug31
                            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 6811

                            #3658
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            8/10

                            Comment

                            • spinal_compression
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 3325

                              #3659
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              10/10

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                              Comment

                              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 1441

                                #3660
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                Originally posted by spinal_compression
                                10/10
                                I rate yours 8.436534/10

                                Comment

                                Working...