Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spinal_compression
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 3325

    #3691
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    7/10

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

    Comment

    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 1441

      #3692
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      Originally posted by spinal_compression
      7/10
      8.99/10

      Comment

      • spinal_compression
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 3325

        #3693
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        7/10

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

        Comment

        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1441

          #3694
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          9.99/10

          Comment

          • spinal_compression
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 3325

            #3695
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            7/10

            Is that Slipknot?

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

            Comment

            • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 1441

              #3696
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              Originally posted by spinal_compression
              7/10

              Is that Slipknot?
              Yeah it is, the new pic at uk.music.yahoo.com
              9.99/10

              Comment

              • spinal_compression
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 3325

                #3697
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                7/10

                Haven't really heard much by them.

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                Comment

                • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 1441

                  #3698
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  You should listen to their songs.
                  9.99/10

                  Comment

                  • spinal_compression
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 3325

                    #3699
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    7/10

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                    Comment

                    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 1441

                      #3700
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      9.99/10

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #3701
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        7/ 10

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 1441

                          #3702
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          9.99/10

                          Comment

                          • DARKSAMUS
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 251

                            #3703
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            2/10

                            Comment

                            • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 1441

                              #3704
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              Originally posted by DARKSAMUS
                              2/10
                              --------------------Infinity/10

                              Comment

                              • DARKSAMUS
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 251

                                #3705
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                I thought I told you already your an idiot for doing that.

                                Comment

                                Working...