Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1441

    #3616
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    Originally posted by craZ_kylo
    ZOMG, Slipknot? 5/10 for un origonaLNESS
    What you want me to have a better slipknot avatar?
    I rate yours 5/10 It's kind of cool.

    Comment

    • DARKSAMUS
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2006
      • 251

      #3617
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      -10,000,000,000,000/10

      Comment

      • spinal_compression
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 3325

        #3618
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        7/10

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

        Comment

        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1441

          #3619
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          Originally posted by DARKSAMUS
          -10,000,000,000,000/10
          I rate yours ---------------------------------Infinity/10

          Comment

          • spinal_compression
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 3325

            #3620
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            5/10

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

            Comment

            • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 1441

              #3621
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              5/10

              Comment

              • DARKSAMUS
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2006
                • 251

                #3622
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                Originally posted by Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                I rate yours ---------------------------------Infinity/10
                Idiot, your not supposed to put 6 million dashes. you put. cus I thought you were saying my avatar was the best at first.

                Comment

                • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 1441

                  #3623
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  Originally posted by DARKSAMUS
                  Idiot, your not supposed to put 6 million dashes. you put. cus I thought you were saying my avatar was the best at first.
                  I started cracking up when you said that, and I never said your avatar was good and that was for rating my avatar on a low quality.

                  P.S. I'm still cracking up since that reply you posted.

                  Comment

                  • spinal_compression
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 3325

                    #3624
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    5/10

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                    Comment

                    • jpcduran
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 394

                      #3625
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      8.2465/10

                      Tier Points: 109 (109 + 0 for 81 AAAs)
                      Engler's School Of FFR: Drop Out

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #3626
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        6/10

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        • koa5001
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 78

                          #3627
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          8/10


                          Wii Console Number: 7804 3626 7275 8332
                          Brawl FC: 0516-7950-6983 (PM if you add me!)

                          Comment

                          • NarutoFoxDemon
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 1181

                            #3628
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            9/10

                            Comment

                            • Doug31
                              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 6811

                              #3629
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              9.54874895/10

                              Comment

                              • NarutoFoxDemon
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 1181

                                #3630
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                Y'know that is me 10/10

                                Comment

                                Working...