Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EskimoCarl
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 317

    #4156
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    8/10 - Once Again =D


    Originally posted by Synthlight
    Super Crack Whores.. All of you.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight


    Comment

    • spinal_compression
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3325

      #4157
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      6/10

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

      Comment

      • Black Yoshi
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 1322

        #4158
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        5.5/10
        Originally posted by Kairon
        Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

        HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

        :O

        Comment

        • burningeyes88
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 359

          #4159
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          8/10
          Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
          You spelled FFR wrong.

          Originally posted by Shashakiro
          Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
          Originally posted by Synthlight
          I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight

          Comment

          • spinal_compression
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 3325

            #4160
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            6/10

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

            Comment

            • OMGfat123
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 208

              #4161
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              7.123456789/10


              Comment

              • obie32one
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 906

                #4162
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                7/10

                Comment

                • spinal_compression
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 3325

                  #4163
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  6/10

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                  Comment

                  • FRANKKK
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 1802

                    #4164
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    7/10



                    Full combo's: 230
                    AAA's: 75
                    Latest AAA: Lesson.
                    Best AAA: Firestorm.
                    GameWhore Clan
                    "Team Mom's Been Whoring" hahaha.

                    Comment

                    • obie32one
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 906

                      #4165
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      7/10

                      Comment

                      • Matrixdude
                        And She Screams My Name
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 1351

                        #4166
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        8/10

                        Comment

                        • Black Yoshi
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 1322

                          #4167
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          7.5/10
                          Originally posted by Kairon
                          Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                          HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                          :O

                          Comment

                          • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 1441

                            #4168
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            10/10

                            Comment

                            • tuanxdjboi
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 98

                              #4169
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              0/10

                              Comment

                              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 1441

                                #4170
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                -10/10 For stealing that avatar.

                                Comment

                                Working...