Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ffrrocksya
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 285

    #1666
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    Originally posted by ape0
    8/10
    Did you make it yourself?
    no I actually googled it a looonnnggg time ago.

    your avator I rate a: 8.1/10

    FC's:52
    AAA's:11
    Tokens:18
    Skill Tokens:3

    I play with one hand
    (it's screwing me over a bit now)

    Originally posted by ffrrocksya
    Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

    Comment

    • dashoe93
      Alphabet Crowd
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2005
      • 2950

      #1667
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      6/10

      ~DAshoe93~

      Comment

      • BBoyGNF
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2006
        • 73

        #1668
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        3/10. Too cheesy.


        (Im bored at the moment)
        Life is like a box of chocolates..... You get a bunch of random crap in your box :/

        sigpic

        Comment

        • meiloyn
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 291

          #1669
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7/10

          Love that sword.
          My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

          Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
          Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
          Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
          Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

          Comment

          • simulater10
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 839

            #1670
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            7/10 so emo...........

            --simulater

            Comment

            • ffrrocksya
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 285

              #1671
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              ? Confusing, yet unique. 7.5/10

              FC's:52
              AAA's:11
              Tokens:18
              Skill Tokens:3

              I play with one hand
              (it's screwing me over a bit now)

              Originally posted by ffrrocksya
              Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

              Comment

              • SpinKing
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2006
                • 1

                #1672
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                OK OK 4/10

                Comment

                • apple23
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 10

                  #1673
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  6/10

                  Comment

                  • Coolboyrulez0
                    VICES
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 10042

                    #1674
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    I'd say 8/10
                    https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                    https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                    Comment

                    • ffrrocksya
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 285

                      #1675
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      wheee! XD 9/10

                      FC's:52
                      AAA's:11
                      Tokens:18
                      Skill Tokens:3

                      I play with one hand
                      (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                      Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                      Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                      Comment

                      • Magnum13
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 311

                        #1676
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        7/8
                        There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                        Comment

                        • Matrixdude
                          And She Screams My Name
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 1351

                          #1677
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          6/10

                          Comment

                          • ForWhomtheBellTolls
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 2

                            #1678
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            7/10
                            a.k.a. Oni
                            Ask not for whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee...

                            Comment

                            • WaTeR_iCe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 34

                              #1679
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              6/10

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #1680
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                6/10

                                Comment

                                Working...